Pages:
Author

Topic: $500 Portofolio (Read 1359 times)

copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 04:25:17 AM
This is a good Startup, And  if you want to look at your portfolio in the next year or longer with a smile I Recommend you to buy two Coins - mooncoin(MOON) and Bitcoin,  I've Always had my eye on HEAT but they could never get their product working while others have passed them by.I think that's a hard decision to do if we have a fix vision for our blockfolio to reach that amount to sum up for even though worrying on what may happen for the next coming days. 
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
March 08, 2018, 03:13:03 PM
50 % BETTER BETTING TOKEN on ED
30 % ARBITRAGE CT
20% snovio token they once raised to 5+ times since the ico price with the drawing of chart.

Activity: 602
Merit: 105
March 06, 2018, 09:36:32 AM
I would advice you to buy tokens right after Ico on the exchanges, when the price is not very big, and wait for a week or two and then sell it. In this way you can make more than 100% profit in such a short period.
Activity: 238
March 06, 2018, 09:29:09 AM
I would recommend to hold 50% of your funds in Ethereum as a big and stable coin. And you should invest other half in any promising ICO to get their tokens can show even greater growth   
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
March 05, 2018, 10:45:00 PM
It is remarkable if you decide to begin with such sum. She isnt so great to worry. Later some time she can turn into the essential sum and you will be pleasantly surprised. I would take for a long time of a coin of their first five

I think that's a hard decision to do if we have a fix vision for our blockfolio to reach that amount to sum up for even though worrying on what may happen for the next coming days. Long term can really be surprising as you monitor your coins day by day, but sometime its just a stress upon seeing that price will have to take a bigger dips while price of bitcoin stabilizes at $8K. Its hard for the alts to pump also, because in terms of value it was just a domino effect right now.

I'm curious who else thought this post was worth 50 merit! I mean, it's a free forum and everything but I had to reread this post to make sure I wasn't missing some nuanced insight or investment strategy - and I don't think I did!
Activity: 66
February 14, 2018, 10:08:54 PM
Just this man's humble opinion:

BTS - 150
LTC - 100
BTC - 100
DGB - 100
Well-researched ICO - 50

Best of luck to you!
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
February 14, 2018, 09:56:57 PM
I am curious, if you had 500$, what portofolio would you build right now? How many coins would you buy and how much money would you put in each one of them?

So, what portofolio would you build with 500$?
Now a large pamp at the altcoins, so If I were you I would wait  with an investment. But in general for me the most promising are NEM and NEO
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
February 13, 2018, 11:22:02 AM
I think that it is a good decision that you hold a small amount of your portfolio in BTC or ETH to buy the dip. Otherwise are VEN and SUB coins who I like, but DYOR.

10% ETH
40% VEN
30% SUB
20% ICX
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 13, 2018, 11:19:46 AM
I would consider going for Altcoins that have high potential and ones that developers are being updated. Ethereum, Ripple, Ethereum Classic and Stellar would be in my portfolio. I've seen good profit from those before.
Activity: 434
February 13, 2018, 10:53:18 AM
500 dollars this is actually not so much, I would invest 250 in NEO and the same in TRON. However, you will have to wait, because now it's completely stupid to invest
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
February 13, 2018, 06:05:59 AM
I would offer you $100 Ethereum, $ 150 is NEO, 100$ - ICON, 100$ - EOS and 50$ - AION. And of course only hold at least until the end of 2018.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
February 13, 2018, 05:11:36 AM
I would choose reliable altcoins, such as the Ethereum and NEO. They are the most promising and I would invest in half to each coin
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
February 13, 2018, 04:59:21 AM
I would invest $ 300 in the Ethereum, 100 in Stellar and 100 in Monero. But not right now, but about a week later
Activity: 224
February 12, 2018, 09:44:56 AM
the amount of money invested by the crypto money market depends on the amount of money it actually invests. If you have $ 500 momey, take eth first. then I go through the subcoins. I invest in mco and trig subcoins.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 09:34:44 AM
I prefer buying Ripple. The Ripple prices fell 3.5 dollars to 0.70 dollars. If the old price rises again would be a great gain. Ripple coin is supported by big banks and credit card companies.
Yes, large banks support this crypto currency, but it is absolutely not interesting to me. Let the banks play this game without me. I'm more interested in ethereum, because this is a much more promising crypto currency.
If I had $ 500, I would invest half in bitcoin and half in ethereum.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
February 09, 2018, 01:38:09 PM
I am curious, if you had 500$, what portofolio would you build right now? How many coins would you buy and how much money would you put in each one of them?

Well, half a thousand of dollars is a pretty good sum of money for making portfolio and starting dealing with crypto. Pay special attention at Qtum, Cardano, EOS and NEM. Probably you can also add IOTA to this list.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
February 07, 2018, 04:51:42 PM
It is remarkable if you decide to begin with such sum. She isnt so great to worry. Later some time she can turn into the essential sum and you will be pleasantly surprised. I would take for a long time of a coin of their first five

I think that's a hard decision to do if we have a fix vision for our blockfolio to reach that amount to sum up for even though worrying on what may happen for the next coming days. Long term can really be surprising as you monitor your coins day by day, but sometime its just a stress upon seeing that price will have to take a bigger dips while price of bitcoin stabilizes at $8K. Its hard for the alts to pump also, because in terms of value it was just a domino effect right now.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
February 07, 2018, 04:29:53 PM
Vechain (ven) :Promising coin and rebranding also thor will help to increase. (vet)
Icx : Koreans are crazy at Icon also it has good projects.
Aion : I call aion as a brother of icon . I guess icx and aion will increase together Smiley
dmt : They will let people to buy or sell game skins at their platform also they backed by Navi ceo and Skincash ceo
qash They backed by japanese . They have good reputation at Assia also.
Sphtx  .
qlc projesini mahveden olgu malesef kucoinde piyasaya çıkması
Ins Another good project and my friend suggest me to buy it.
Nebl I guess next year this coin will jump 
Mtn :Their project are crazy but  I dont have medical sector legal procedurs
rebels: I got some of them from Airdrop and They will burn coins.
They have good developers and projects.
naga(ngc) I bought this coin because i got them with ico price Smiley
Activity: 40
February 07, 2018, 04:26:25 PM
I invest $500 in several ICO projects. Because this is the only way to make a lot of money.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 04:22:22 PM

If you want to make investments for long term, I think the best choices would be ethereum or bitcoin. If you want to make some daily trading, in my opinion, you can maybe consider about dividing your $500 some pieces and try your chance with the coins which have low prices like IOTA, Icon or Waves.
Pages:
Jump to: