Pages:
Author

Topic: 500 satoshi free every 10mins of listening to internet radio! 10% affiliate (Read 2741 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 251
Hey faucetbox is closed Are you going to move to faucethub?

hope so  Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Hey, faucetbox is closed soon, hope you will move to FaucetHub  Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I wonder how many people just mute it and let it run xP
Even of they do still.. It is a good idea and something a little different. I wish more faucet owners did something more unique like this. Also the reward is a lot better then most wage of time 100-200 sat faucets.  I mean really those are horrid.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Nice faucet but you have to improve in your faucet design. Payout also good. Keep going.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Do u need DJ to radio? i can make live performance and play promo tracks...
Activity: 603
I am from India ... I did wait for first 30 mins & then after 10 mins it gave me a captcha ... I solved it & yet to receive the payment
But after that Its been more than 20 minutes I have still not got another captcha to solve
This radio loyalty sh*t is a scam, after i  listen a while a message was  displayed instead of captcha :
We have detected that you may be running an ad blocker.

To continue earning, please disable all ad blocking and reload the page or click here.

When you click "here" you will get page reload/timer reset.
and no captcha at all despite to the any browser you use, just this crap message .
I have tried this "money earning option" on PTCs (such as Ayuwage, etc.. ) long time ago as well and not getting paid (same message about a fictive adblocker). And i don't use sh*ts like blocker, anonymous surfs, etc.
I thought this faucetfm is good faucet and has a honest paying radio but no change at all, same radio crap website .
If you are not from usa,uk, canada or au. as Caztiel or me or some others you will waste your time listening and watching their video ads because you won't get paid . Stay away from that radio scam if you are not from those 4 countries..
 To faucetfm admin; Remove that radio loyalty crap site which is scamming different countries and make the faucetfm a real faucet or change it to a bitcoin ptc . I bet you don't know that many countries get scammed by that radio loyalty crap website because you are living in one of the 4 top mentioned countries.

Hey sorry you had a bad experience. I am indeed in one such country. I used to run a faucet but got raped by bots and banned from adsense, so now it''s just the radio player. You can see under the payment proofs that it is paying, I suggest just having it in the background.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I am from India ... I did wait for first 30 mins & then after 10 mins it gave me a captcha ... I solved it & yet to receive the payment
But after that Its been more than 20 minutes I have still not got another captcha to solve
This radio loyalty sh*t is a scam, after i  listen a while a message was  displayed instead of captcha :

To continue earning, please disable all ad blocking and reload the page or click here.

and no captcha at all despite to the any browser you use, just this crap message .
I have tried this "money earning option" on PTCs (such as Ayuwage, etc.. ) long time ago as well and not getting paid (same message about a fictive adblocker). And i don't use sh*ts like blocker, anonymous surfs, etc.
I thought this faucetfm is good faucet and has a honest paying radio but no change at all, same radio crap website .
If you are not from usa,uk, canada or au. as Caztiel or me or some others you will waste your time listening and watching their video ads because you won't get paid . Stay away from that radio scam if you are not from those 4 countries..
 To faucetfm admin; Remove that radio loyalty crap site which is scamming different countries and make the faucetfm a real faucet or change it to a bitcoin ptc . I bet you don't know that many countries get scammed by that radio loyalty crap website because you are living in one of the 4 top mentioned countries.

I think this is not working correctly since a long time... This thread is very old, I already tried this method and earned nothing from this, but it was on the beginning of 2016.
Activity: 528

Activity: 773
Merit: 255
Activity: 418
Merit: 250
BrannigansLaw,

Unfortunatelly your faucet can't recognize BTC addresses starting with 3, the ones provided by Xapo.
What are you up to this weekend fellow coiners?
bump, its been a while Smiley no longer have the traditional faucet but you can still earn 500sat/10mins from listening to internet radio.
up now the bot attack has stopped Smiley
Nice faucet.
Just claimed 500 satoshi at first claim.
nice but 600 surely? I dont reward 500 ;P
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Nice faucet.
Just claimed 500 satoshi at first claim.
Bump for new amounts + Chat room + Affiliate Program!
600+ Satoshi now guaranteed!
bump for improved radio!
Pages:
Jump to: