Pages:
Author

Topic: 5000 good posts reported - we can all do it too! - page 2. (Read 484 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
Its taken me a while but I’ve finally done it ! 5000 good posts reported  Smiley
We can all do it too, just report a few posts every day when you get a spare 5 minutes in whichever section you generally inhabit and we’ll soon see the spam, the off topic, the duplicate posts etc recede.
Oh but watch out, you could be accused for supporting ''censorship'' in bitcointalk if you report posts from certain sensitive individuals or terrorists Wink
My stats are much worse than yours and I can be lazy with reporting posts sometimes, but I currently have only 2521 good reports and I know this number can be better.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
I used to see a lots of reportable posts in the past, but now I can barely find an interesting topic to post and have a discussion, maybe it's due to holidays? I don't know.
One of the most confusing boards for me is the project development, I get very confused about reporting a post or topic there.
Using pc makes it easier to report, because I provide links to boards for mods, with a mouse it's faster, reporting with a mobile phone is time consuming.

Thank you for you'r contribution Op 👏👏👏.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
You must be addicted to reporting spam and shitty posts lol.. good job buddy
I think I've got over 4000 reports since 2015, but the majority of them were done in 2017-18 IIRC because I was on a binge like OP seems to be.  Once you start actively looking for reportable posts, sometimes it does get addicting because they're everywhere (though a lot of the crappiest of crap tends to be concentrated in only a few sections).

Not sure if all the reports have improved the forum over the years, but I've certainly noticed there are a lot fewer zero-value posts floating around.  In any case, keep reporting those fuckers OP.  May their posts burn in the furnace forever.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1981
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
It depends on what you report: obvious spam gets deleted quickly, but posts that are largely off-topic in a Meta thread often don't get deleted.
I try to ignore reporting post from meta and reputation, I think most of my unhandled/bad reports are from these two boards, maybe I was too stupid to identify the post quality. But whenever I have reported spam post of off topic from local thread, it was deleted and I think I got 100% accuracy there only (not sure if mod deleted or thread creator deleted though) lol.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Congrats on reporting more than double your own post count! For years, I've tried to report at least the same number as I've posted, but I can't keep up.

It's pretty hard to get 100% accuracy. I have only 95% accuracy though it was way below back in the day if I can remember correctly. But I'm improving this day by day.
It depends on what you report: obvious spam gets deleted quickly, but posts that are largely off-topic in a Meta thread often don't get deleted. As it says:
Do not worry about your accuracy too much; one accurate report is worth many inaccurate reports.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1981
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
Mbitr, 100% accuracy, is simply amazing. I also report very often, but sometimes, unfortunately, the moderators do not agree with me.
It's pretty hard to get 100% accuracy. I have only 95% accuracy though it was way below back in the day if I can remember correctly. But I'm improving this day by day.
I don't know why mods don't agree with my reports a lot of times, and that happens mostly in the global board. I have reported a few post which either repetitive or off topic but sadly mod didn't take action.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
I also urge all not to remain indifferent to the cleanliness of the forum. The button to complain to the moderators does not need to be pressed for a long time, but at the same time, we get better content.
Mbitr, 100% accuracy, is simply amazing. I also report very often, but sometimes, unfortunately, the moderators do not agree with me.

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228
I am not hypocrite, but you are better than me in numbers. So far I have reported posts in some board of this forum with 100% accuracy, but I very rarely visit altcoin forum for reporting purposes only. I can just focus on reporting them, but I tend to do that on board I visit regularly. OP, of course your contribution wouldn't really get noticed if you didn't tell him, it's a job in the dark that actually makes a big contribution to the forum.

I only reported 13 posts with 75% of accuracy Lmao
Don't worry about the accuracy of your report, keep going and remember this message:

Do not worry about your accuracy too much; one accurate report is worth many inaccurate reports.
Activity: 784
Merit: 618
That’s an amazing work you did there, 5000 successful report which makes it approximately 7 reports every day since you joined BTT, it’s a huge number to be honest…. I only reported 13 posts with 75% of accuracy Lmao
You must be addicted to reporting spam and shitty posts lol.. good job buddy
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1321
Bitcoin needs you!
Its taken me a while but I’ve finally done it ! 5000 good posts reported  Smiley
We can all do it too, just report a few posts every day when you get a spare 5 minutes in whichever section you generally inhabit and we’ll soon see the spam, the off topic, the duplicate posts etc recede.

And yes it is a good feeling and yes it’s a pat on the back for me too  Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: