Pages:
Author

Topic: ★ 5000 Satoshi Promo ★ Coining a Dice ★ 4 more empty spots. - page 3. (Read 1848 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I'm Coining A Dice...
where is faucet and i would like some bits im new to it unrealbitcoin is my name

Please fill this form as a reply, and I will place your bet!

Moneypot Username:
Multiplier:
Higher or Lower:
Double or nothing:
Activity: 97
where is faucet and i would like some bits im new to it unrealbitcoin is my name
I'm Coining A Dice...
whether newbi account can get promotions  Huh

New moneypot users can take part on this, as long as their bitcoin forum account was created before this thread was posted.
(From the first post of the thread: )
  • Everyone can take part, new & old moneypot users are welcome
  • Bitcoin forum account should not be created after the announcement has been posted.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1001
whether newbi account can get promotions  Huh
I'm Coining A Dice...
5000 Satoshi Promo

We are going to offer a free ride to Coining A Dice. First, the rules:

• Everyone can take part, new & old moneypot users are welcome
  • Bitcoin forum account should not be created after the announcement has been posted.
  • Each user can take part once on this promotion.
  • You must claim the faucet, and place at least one bet.
  • We will place the bet, and if your bet wins, we will send you the 5000 satoshi + your earnings on your Moneypot account
  • We reserve the right to cancel this promotion at any time.

How to take part?
First, you need a free Moneypot account. After you register, you should login from Coining A Dice, say a Hi on the chat and post the following information as a reply on this thread:
Moneypot username, Multiplier and Double-or-nothing.
Here is an example:

Moneypot Username: coiningadice
Multiplier: 2.98
Higher or Lower: Higher
Double or nothing: yes

What's double or nothing?
If the bet we place on your behalf is a "win", we will place a second bet at 2x multipler with the 5000 satoshi + your earning from the first bet.
Here is an example of Double or nothing:
The free roll bet of 5000 satoshi wager at 2.98 multiplier wins you 14900 satoshi.
The 14900 satoshi, are then placed in a bet with a 2x multiplier, meaning you could either win 29800 satoshi, or lose everything.

What is Higher or Lower?
Each bet you place on a dice site is a "Higher than..." or "Lower than..." bet. You can check the exact numbers on Coining a Dice by placing the multiplier you want, and then let us know if you want us to place your bet as "Higher than..." or "Lower Than..."

How do I redeem the 5000 satoshi?
Well, to prevent you from asking, we are simply stating that we will place a 5000 satoshi bet at a multiplier of your choice. You will only get your satoshi if your bet wins.

I asked you to place a bet for me, but didn't receive a reply.
We will do our best to place your bet immediately, but right now, we are not online 24x7x365! In any case, your bet will be placed within 24 hours.

Played so far:

[01] Mindfr3@k (Proof)
[02] Proxiebuier (Proof)
[03] nickaizoku (Proof)
[04] ambitlons (Proof)
[05] futuret (Proof)
[06] syahrere (Proof)
[07] Bagus Tubagus (Proof)
[08] ableh (Proof)
[09] visionsbank (Proof)
[10] erre (Proof)
[11] neckochan05 (Proof)