Pages:
Author

Topic: $5,000 to invest in Altcoins... but which ones? - page 2. (Read 1196 times)

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Stratis, Ethereum, Ripple, Doge, Waves, Edo, Qash, Iota .....  Just a few of the altcoins  in my wallet  that I think will be very much valued. There are a few good Ico's this month,  I plan to participate.
Speaking of the truth, Edo have the potential, i see that after their partnership with 2 ico which are ethlend and aidcoin and all of these sold 100% by using their ICO engine, in the upcoming time maybe so many ico will try to use their services and they require EDO to use this ICO engine, really have potential here, and their hybrid exchange aswell.
but ethereum also will switch to POS, it has now pumped but still tons of opportunity.
for ICO, Universa, ETHLend those two really good.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
when Im buying coins that I plan to keep for long time and wait until it give me high profit Im looking on top 10 coins and check how it is going by looking on the chart for past days, weeks and even months.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
50% in BTC for a peace of mind and others spend in XMR , XRP , LTC . But if we talking about long term and probably great profit - take a look at IOTA and AION
Activity: 32
BTC Bitcoin
XLM Lumen
that are the best choice!
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Take a look at Deeponion: It is a new and promising privacy securing cryptocurrency which is natively connected to the TOR network and can handle up to 62.5 tx/s making it fast and anonymous. They have already a nicely done wallet released, you can download it and make some small transcations to test it. There is also a great feature called DeepVault that enables you to register documents on the blockchain and verify the file integrity. Check out the milestones on the roadmap as well if you are interested!
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Id suggest you to go for Ark,KMD,NEO,Stratis,Lomo,UBQ,NAV and SAFEX.
SAFEX together with NEO will also bring you dividents just for keeping them safe in your wallets Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Definitely do your own research but my pick would be IOTA.I really think it's going to be alongside ETH as a serious contender soon.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
You already have a sufficient amount of coins or money to actually invest on as many coins as possible, just research on the coins' market popularity, supply, and demand then you can risk some amount for investments and then trust your prejudice. Hope you do good.
Activity: 528
Merit: 100
If I wanted to invest 5000 then I would buy Ethereum immediately. Then coins like Eos / XMR / OMG  on 30% and on the rest of cheap alts that are not expensive - recently found for myself RLC - it seems to me that within 3-6 months it will grow well (a lot of news will be soon)
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Stratis, Ethereum, Ripple, Doge, Waves, Edo, Qash, Iota .....  Just a few of the altcoins  in my wallet  that I think will be very much valued. There are a few good Ico's this month,  I plan to participate.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
I'd recommend EOS and ADA.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
I have $5,000 sitting on an exchange that I'd like to use for investment in altcoins. I'm currently registered with Bittrex, Coinbase and Cryptopia. 

I currently hold

BTC Bitcoin
LTC Litecoin
XRP Ripple
XLM Lumen
FTC Feathercoin (small amount from several years ago)
DOGE Dogecoin (mostly for the LOLs, only $35 bucks worth)

I'd like to spread this $5,000 between multiple coins, preferably ones that are currently priced between $5.00 and $.001, although I'm open to all suggestions on coins that cost more.  I've never really done great at picking coins myself and there seem to be hundreds so it's very hard to research them all. If you were in my position (or a similar one), what coins would you buy?

Investment diversification is very important in other to safeguard your capital. I Will advise that to invest some in an upcoming ICO that has greater future ahead such as Graft which the ICO will commence by 18th January 2018 and you can equally invest some existing altcoins and Bitcoin  with different percentage of your capital.
Activity: 50
Since you are looking for .oo1 to 5$
Ark
Komodo
PIVIX
Deeponion
TenX
Civic
You will get reasonable return. And it's up to you to decide and do you homework too..
Chill!!
Activity: 546
Merit: 110
Look at the ATS, there are 600k coins left (0.3 - 0.5 btc) before the flight to the moon.
Coinmarketcap -> https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/authorship/
HitBtc-> https://hitbtc.com/exchange/ATS-to-BTC
Activity: 728
Merit: 264
I advise you to invest Ethereum, Populous, Everex, Ethos, Doge, Lisk and Guppy. When you reach an 2x from one of these, sell it and distribute this money to others again.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Hello, if you plan to invest for half a year or more, then I chose the following coins BTC-50%, ETH-25%,the rest of the money equally divided into WAVES, LSK, KMD, STRAT, NEO, ARK, GNT
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
For a $ 5000 investment in altcoin I think is pretty good and could make a profit if for a long time. if you want to hold altcoin for the long term, ethereum may be more prospective if in the long run...I see a significant increase of ethereum in this year. maybe next year ethereum can reach more than $ 1000...
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
$5000 is already a huge amount. I suggest that you diversify it and not just invest on a single coin. There are lots of coins with high potential and good developers behind that you can buy for low amount. My suggestions are Cardano (ADA), IOTA, ARK, Xtrabytes (XBY) and PoSToken. Those are just my personal choice but it will be much better if you will do your own research rather than based your decision on advise. Just treat our advise as your guide in investing.

I think any of those coins to invest can be profitable in a long term, but if you're having panic well its not good because you might lose that $5000 in the future without any profit. Any coins that is having good impact to their respective communities will be worth to hold and will surely gain good price by the time those upcoming investors will turn their money to alts as part of diversion from very expensive bitcoin price. Actually after the dumps of most of the alts now we can experience better pump for next year altcoins journey.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
Tic.eth
Consider PosToken, check it out from my signature.
Activity: 742
Merit: 19
50% Bitcoins, 25% Ethereum and 25% Litecoin Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: