Author

Topic: 500,000 BTC Pieces needed (It could be less if you do not have up to) - We help (Read 258 times)

copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Do you have gold? You'd need to bring them to Lebanon or Syria, Iraq is much better, Bring USD Euro as well but we check them first, diamond is accepted as well, right now I have $50 in BTC with your help we could get that 500kBTC.

Guys don't laugh.😅
Activity: 136
Merit: 11
500,000 BTC Pieces is required by my clients.
You might not have all, but you may send FCO for the one
that you have.

Make everything simple and easy to comprehend
This trade is strictly BANK to BANK
No Chain preferred and we are BUYER and SELLER's AGENT OURSELVES
Treat as urgent.

SEND YOUR GENUINE FCO TO
[email protected]

or even if you buy too
This scam. And the negative trusts on the profile explains it all. No one should deal with this because he's looking for a victim to devour.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
and for those opening their mouth as wide as cloud just because the word 'Scam' exists; go google to learn the best time to use it because in the history of my existence, i have never heard of anyone who scammed someone the value of 500,000 BTC.   There is difference between lack of education and madness.
Defense is for an accusation not for a uncircumcised and baseless argument.  You have already confirmed your thought so what am i defending for? As you owe me nothing, i am also not obligated to explain anything to you. You aren't my client.

Last year you needed 10,000 BTC and faced a backlash. I am pretty sure you got no victim to scam here and then 1 year later boom!, you need to by 500,000 BTC  Grin Grin
You must be too dumb to think you will even scam 0.1 BTC from here using this style.

Carry on!

You may kill yourself then

Lol. So you are already admitting that you are guilty since you are not defending yourself properly. Assuming that you are a legit buyer, How the heck you will transfer money to your customer if the transaction is bank to bank and also who will send first because the amount of Bitcoin that you are looking is greater than the current total holdings of microstrategy. Are you Elon or Jeff Bezos?  Cheesy
That is where you might have gotten it wrong. But first like my clarify, then i need 500,000 BTC and that was what i means not 500,000 satoshi. Of course, if i did not make another post, does not mean i have not gotten the first one posted years Months back. It does not need to wait.  You may think that no one here has it one the entire company does not have it. Am over 10 years in crypto as to source for what i needed has never become a problem.

Remember i needed 500,0000?  Now i am selling. Tomorrow i will need. The quantity require for purchase and for sale depends on my source and post.
In both cases, you will find me but let me tell you something more. The fact that i seek 500,000 BTC pieces does not mean it has to be in one tranche but you are been told that even if you have up to that, buyers are capable of procuring.

Never make a mistake of thinking no one has. You can only know from whoever speaks up.
As every order does not mean it is for an individual, every offer is not necessarily for an individual.

It pains when people get worried for thing that don't concern them actually. See many calling others ripper as if they even had a business before.

what exactly is the problem with the post?
What i posted is what i do and that is it, if it is a treat to anyone due to hatred thereby hitting on negative score, that is their problem not mine.

The problem is that you want to buy half a million Bitcoins, or at least it seems so from what you wrote - that's why I asked you to clarify if you mean maybe 500 000 satoshis or maybe 500 BTC? If you still insist on buying half a million Bitcoins, then calculate for me how much money is needed for that and why do you think that anyone on this forum could have so many Bitcoins?

As far as I know, only one crypto exchange had a larger amount than that in their possession, and that's because they keep it for their clients.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon6969
Last year you needed 10,000 BTC and faced a backlash. I am pretty sure you got no victim to scam here and then 1 year later boom!, you need to by 500,000 BTC  Grin Grin
You must be too dumb to think you will even scam 0.1 BTC from here using this style.

Carry on!

Lol. So you are already admitting that you are guilty since you are not defending yourself properly. Assuming that you are a legit buyer, How the heck you will transfer money to your customer if the transaction is bank to bank and also who will send first because the amount of Bitcoin that you are looking is greater than the current total holdings of microstrategy. Are you Elon or Jeff Bezos?  Cheesy

Carry on!

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 5628
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
What i posted is what i do and that is it, if it is a treat to anyone due to hatred thereby hitting on negative score, that is their problem not mine.

The problem is that you want to buy half a million Bitcoins, or at least it seems so from what you wrote - that's why I asked you to clarify if you mean maybe 500 000 satoshis or maybe 500 BTC? If you still insist on buying half a million Bitcoins, then calculate for me how much money is needed for that and why do you think that anyone on this forum could have so many Bitcoins?

As far as I know, only one crypto exchange had a larger amount than that in their possession, and that's because they keep it for their clients.
copper member
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1777
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

Carry on!
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 5628
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲

Maybe you mean 500 000 satoshi? I hope you won't buy all the BTC on the market, leave some for us ordinary traders Cry
You need your ICPO and BGL ready to expect any FCO from any seller. Also, you need produce your KYC  compliance requirement to verify your identity. If you buy and sale Bitcoin illegally is liable to be procecuted.

If you are a genuine high profile trader then you can contact me and I will guide you in 6 steps to purchase any volumes of BTC, Ether, BCH or any other cryptocurrency.

Thanks Sir, however, i do not need any guide as what is required is what is stated above. That is the procedure needed.  If Trade is Bank to Bank then there is nothing else to verify. Seller's bank communicate with buyer's bank. It is just as simple as that. Yes there are other procedure but for this, the procedure remains this way.

Thanks again
Activity: 265
Merit: 11
I Am Satoshi Nakamoto
You need your ICPO and BGL ready to expect any FCO from any seller. Also, you need produce your KYC  compliance requirement to verify your identity. If you buy and sale Bitcoin illegally is liable to be procecuted.

If you are a genuine high profile trader then you can contact me and I will guide you in 6 steps to purchase any volumes of BTC, Ether, BCH or any other cryptocurrency.

500,000 BTC Pieces is required by my clients.
You might not have all, but you may send FCO for the one
that you have.

Make everything simple and easy to comprehend
This trade is strictly BANK to BANK
No Chain preferred and we are BUYER and SELLER's AGENT OURSELVES
Treat as urgent.

SEND YOUR GENUINE FCO TO
[email protected]

or even if you buy too
Jump to: