Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️💰💰500.000+ Cryptocurrency Traders Email List 💰💰❤️ - page 2. (Read 33679 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
can you please send me sample copy. if possible.

check my profile. you got the email address.

Thank you. Smiley

I'm sorry but i do not send sample anymore.
Activity: 37
can you please send me sample copy. if possible.

check my profile. you got the email address.

Thank you. Smiley
Activity: 11
Hi, i have 7.5 Million Plus, Highly targeted Cryptocurrency Traders Email, mobile Leads available Bitcoin,Ethereum, Monero,Zcash

100% targeted Cryptocurrency Traders email, mobile leads, complete genuine leads for ICO & Cryptocurrency product promotion.

NOTE: These are not some opted random  targeted emails, these are 100% actual leads real people who use and trade the crypto currencies daily like, And some leads are with the mobile no's, names also.

Bitcoin (BTC) , Ripple XRP), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Cardano (ADA), Litecoin (LTC), IOTA (MIOTA), NEM (XEM), Stellar (XLM), Dash (DASH), Monero (XMR), NEO , EOS , Bitcoin Gold (BTG), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Zcash (ZEC), Ardor (ARDR), Stratis (STRAT), Populous (PPT), Bytecoin (BCNKMD), Dogecoin (DOGE),

So if you have any interest or more questions about it, kindly please contact me.

With best regards,
Luther.
Activity: 11
Hi, i have 7.5 Million Plus, Highly targeted Cryptocurrency Traders Email, mobile Leads available Bitcoin,Ethereum, Monero,Zcash

100% targeted Cryptocurrency Traders email, mobile leads, complete genuine leads for ICO & Cryptocurrency product promotion.

NOTE: These are not some opted random  targeted emails, these are 100% actual leads real people who use and trade the crypto currencies daily like, And some leads are with the mobile no's, names also.

Bitcoin (BTC) , Ripple XRP), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Cardano (ADA), Litecoin (LTC), IOTA (MIOTA), NEM (XEM), Stellar (XLM), Dash (DASH), Monero (XMR), NEO , EOS , Bitcoin Gold (BTG), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Zcash (ZEC), Ardor (ARDR), Stratis (STRAT), Populous (PPT), Bytecoin (BCNKMD), Dogecoin (DOGE),

So if you have any interest or more questions about it or for free samples, kindly please contact me.

With best regards,
Luther.
Activity: 3
This is an email only list that is generated by "extracting" what I consider garbage emails and is dangerous to use. Real cryptocurrency leads that have full records and are surveyed can be found online at places like http://www.leadbull.com - remember you get what you pay for. 

Here is a new database from an exclusive source (never offered before) over 500,000 BTC/Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Investors Database. We will be selling limited files of this database to stay within our data contract.

This is a database of cryptocurrency investors that hold, buy, or have purchase/traded Bitcoin in 2018
Just like cryptocurrency itself the data is “decentralized” and sold as a global database – If you need USA only cryptocurrency leads – we have those as well as a different offering. This 2018 database is verified and had been part of a telephone survey campaign to verify the authenticity (phone verified). We also have pinged all of the email address (where possible) and the reports are 90% good (valid email) ping responses.

Header Example Below: First Name,Last Name,Email,Phone,IP,IP Country,Country Full,Country Code,Country Phone,County Name,Deposit,Volume,Profit,Withdrawal
Activity: 26
always available

scammer, do not even try to buy something from this user!
Activity: 26
Only $99 today !!!

do not buy from him, he is a scammer!!
staff
Activity: 3290
Merit: 4114
When you say "scrape" are you collecting emails which are already public or have you managed to download the databases of several different sites which were obtained illegally and are now trying to earn a quick buck off of them.
Activity: 28
wtf? for what do you need them? haxx?
For emails related to bitcoins
Activity: 14
wtf? for what do you need them? haxx?
Activity: 4
This might well be taken from the bitcointalk database
can i have sample to test im interesed to buy

Please PM me your email, i will send you the sample ASAP
Activity: 19
can i have sample to test im interesed to buy
3 copy sales today ! Now back at original price ($300)
https://satoshibox.com/az5dpw8ypwgo5yhvkd4mmjqr
Would be great to hear back from some reputable forum members who got a vouch copy. This is a heck of alot of emails and could be quite useful, obviously only if its chalk full of crypto emails. Ill be watching to see if anyone writes a review of the list. My question is, does anyone check email anymore? Huh

Hi badjacks99, you seems to have some activity on the forum, i can give you a sample of 25.000 email for free if you want to make your opinion !
Activity: 1050
Merit: 502
Would be great to hear back from some reputable forum members who got a vouch copy. This is a heck of alot of emails and could be quite useful, obviously only if its chalk full of crypto emails. Ill be watching to see if anyone writes a review of the list. My question is, does anyone check email anymore? Huh
one way to verify is to check the inbox of public email in it (like yopmail, mailinator....), you wil see a lot of crypto related content !

So you just revealed that this mysterious list of alleged 480.000+ bitcoin users' emails is in fact full of disposable email addresses, in other words totally absolutely worthless and unrelated to any actual person. Nice try, little scammer.

Now rinse and repeat! Make a new account, fabricate a new (most probably equally idiotic) sales pitch, pretend you are somebody else and try again like a good little scammer.

No only 0.05 % of those emails are full disposable email ! you didnt get a vouch copy  and you didn't buy it, so why are speaking without knowing ?
Plsease stop this scam accusation !
Activity: 589
Merit: 507
I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.
one way to verify is to check the inbox of public email in it (like yopmail, mailinator....), you wil see a lot of crypto related content !

So you just revealed that this mysterious list of alleged 480.000+ bitcoin users' emails is in fact full of disposable email addresses, in other words totally absolutely worthless and unrelated to any actual person. Nice try, little scammer.

Now rinse and repeat! Make a new account, fabricate a new (most probably equally idiotic) sales pitch, pretend you are somebody else and try again like a good little scammer.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
how do we know it is a legit list and not just random emails?

ps: i can take a vouch copy

Hello,
I just sent to you a vouch copy in pm !
Those are not random emails
Please comment here to give your opinion about the list  Tongue

got a vouch copy with a list of emails. unfortunately they are not separated by semi colons or commas though. public email do show ico and bitcoin related emails.
how do we know it is a legit list and not just random emails?

ps: i can take a vouch copy

Hello,
I just sent to you a vouch copy in pm !
Those are not random emails
Please comment here to give your opinion about the list  Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: