Pages:
Author

Topic: 51 countries signed an agreement to “end tax evasion and money laundering.” (Read 3296 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014
Well, in the middle ages there was serfdom, to ensure people belonged to their leaders and could not escape

Today, people and their money can travel, so to eliminate competition between different regions, our leaders create this type of stuff, and once "tax evasion" is no longer possible....

THE LEMON SQUEEZING BEGINS.

Welcome to the NWO.

German politicians already discuss to increase the very successful and consumer friendly 25% flat tax on capital income, because with the agreement, victims can no longer escape so there is no reason to have a generous 25% anymore.  Angry
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
Somehow, the people needs to fight back. It's about time to get organized. The taxman thinks tax evasion is a crime, I think it's salvation against evil.

Citizen of the west are getting more benefit from the government than getting taxed for. Why do you think everyone from 3rd world trying to get in the country?

Not everyone. I don't. There's more economic growth and more opportunities in the third world than in most of Europe. Note also that many rich countries are close to collapsing, with huge and ever growing budget deficits. A few people are effectively getting more than they should, but most hard working people are wasting their lives contributing to a dying system. I encourage them to move and evade tax to get a better life.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
Whats the current state on Dogecoin laundering?

Ready to go!  Unfortunately, the machine only takes fiat money and none of us have any. Embarrassed

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252
Whats the current state on Dogecoin laundering?
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Pretty sure money laundering is already illegal lol
It is illegal however the countries that have sign the agreement have agreed to work together to make it more difficult to hide the fact they are laundering money
Activity: 714
Merit: 661
Jon Matonis suggested "financial thoughtcrime" for "money laundering".

No mention of the origin of the choice of term in the article.
It appears in ninety eighty four for the curious.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
Yeah right. Tax evasion and laundering will continue unfettered, it will just be called something else
Bit like bribery and lobbying that are synonyms in truth

Jon Matonis suggested "financial thoughtcrime" for "money laundering".
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1023
Pretty sure money laundering is already illegal lol
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Yeah right. Tax evasion and laundering will continue unfettered, it will just be called something else
Bit like bribery and lobbying that are synonyms in truth
Activity: 138
Merit: 36
I return the question : Why do you think every rich people from the West are trying to get their money out of their own country ?

Because:
- governments can change and cannot be trusted
- the legal system cannot be trusted
- they want to pay 0 (or very low) taxes on the money
- the money is from illegal activities and is increasingly difficult to hide

Honestly I think this is one of the 2 main reasons why bitcoin could increase in value (by a factor 10 to 10,000).
Why? Because when those countries agree that they exchange all personal bank data between each-other and on top of that agree that bank transfers from non-member countries will be taxed xx% only bitcoin, gold and cash will remain to get your money back. Since gold and cash are difficult to transport bitcoin will profit enormously.
The second reason is a default of a big European country (like Italy, Spain or better France). Fear of a haircut tax will drive many into bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 661
Somehow, the people needs to fight back. It's about time to get organized. The taxman thinks tax evasion is a crime, I think it's salvation against evil.

Citizen of the west are getting more benefit from the government than getting taxed for. Why do you think everyone from 3rd world trying to get in the country?

I return the question : Why do you think every rich people from the West are trying to get their money out of their own country ?
Activity: 167
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
Activity: 635
BlasterKVs the king of xbox modding
biggest part of money laundering belongs to business man and politicians
on front they show themselves legal guys and on other side they  avoid taxes, keep their blackmoney in foreign accounts
there should be a low like if a politician found involved in money laundering then take an immediate action and punish them and permanent Ban in future for politics
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
People who evade tax and do money laundering are usually politicians and businessmen with connection.

Isn't passing the law shooting themselves in the foot?

No, it's exactly the opposite. It will affect only their competitors.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I strongly support the agreement will be undertaken by 51 countries, I hope the whole world can sign a deal like this, in addition to maintaining economic security, it can also make economic criminals think a thousand times to commit money laundering to other countries, so that people keserjahteraan a country can be assured ...  Cool
Activity: 675
This shouldn't affect bitcoin's price.
Taxes are the same, whether your transactions are denominated in fiat or in bitcoin.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
Probably not that relevant to Bitcoin
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
LOL.. I think US signed that agreement long long ago.
Pages:
Jump to: