Pages:
Author

Topic: 54yo woman attacked by somali migrant for walking her dogs - page 2. (Read 1926 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
im sorry for her.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
EU demands child benefit for its workers in UK - even for those born AFTER Brexit

THE European Union has demanded access child benefits for its workers in Britain - even if the off-spring are born after Brexit has been completed.

YOU PEOPLE ARE SMOKING CRACK Angry..

You want my TAXES to pay for children i know nothing about and don't even live in my country
BUT while all along charging our OWN CHILDREN for a university degree Angry Angry..

Right there you UN ELECTED ASS HOLES  are telling me that you want my money to give to people
that are not even in my country when people in my country are going to FOOD BANKS..

Woweeeee  Cheesy..

Come on WHICH RICH sod in London put you up to this?..

I have been saying for many years that we should get rid of all the politicians and START AGAIN
with new RULES for the people made by the people..

NO AND NOT THE RICH ELITE ..You fuck off and go and live your lives GREEDY TWATS..

Yes i know some really nice rich peoples BUT some to name a few are ASS HOLES..

EU leaders and Hungarian-American billionaire George Soros are seeking a 'new, mixed, Muslimized Europe,' according to Hungary's anti-migration prime minister.
Prime Minister Viktor Orban said during a visit to Romania on Saturday

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/

I am sick to the back teeth of RICH people who have nothing better to do than cause SHIT
for the GREED they have..

FUCK OFF and go and live your lives ..What trouble are you in GREEDY FUCKERS..

This is why we are in this state because GREEDY people like BRANSON and the likes are destroying
our planet for their greed ..

You RICHARD BRANSON  TIT BRAINS..
You talk about British politics and you don't even live here anymore..

You was that greedy you sold your homes to your children to AVOID inheritance tax and you already
got BILLIONS   GREEDY FUCKER..

You just fuck off with your shitty tony blair shit face ..

PAIR OF STUPID CUNTS..

Sorry for swearing but this EU business is gone beyond a joke Angry

And RICH GREEDY TWATS poke there noses in when they are already RICH beyond anyones DREAMS..I hate greedy twats like that..

GIVE SOMEONE ELSE A   FUCKING GO Angry Angry..
legendary
Lets just say this EU we people who voted out of the EU are getting VERY ANGRY indeed
You think we will forget NO CHANCE we voted out we want OUT..

London ELITE have put you up to making life difficult for us brexit voters BUT just let me tell you this
WE WILL BE READY FOR CIVIL WAR..

And then EUROPE..As in the UN ELECTED rich cheeky money grabbing ASS HOLES..

POLAND HUNGARY fight them with all your MIGHT..

The EU is already acting like HITLER ..
Telling a country how it is by un elected ASS HOLES..
Activity: 24
Wow, that's sad. Now no person can trust anyone, i'm really ashamed of this world.
legendary
Funny to read these stories coming out of Eurabia. These people "welcomed" the rapefugees. Now let them enjoy the "benefits" of multi-culturalism. BTW... Somalis are the worst of these unwashed hordes. They are even worse than the Arabs.
Yeah they are listened to the dictator Angela Merkel and opened their gates for them because a child  was dead on the beach, and now these people are killing other people children in their own homes, stabbing and running them down with cars. These same people criticized Trump when he said they shouldn't be let in and now they are crying foul when they are attacked by the very people they welcomed into their homes.

Germans are totally brainwashed. Ms merkel dispose of a waste a powerfull propaganda system. There is no infowars, zerohedge, or functionning financial market in merkelistan. She is from the same camp as hillary... behind her little smile their is a very dangerous predator.

Developping immunity against such  viciousness is a critical skill. They pretend to have the moral high ground, not to shine on it, but to prepare to fuck you as never before.

Are plants legal in germany? Answer no. Any historical justificstion? No. Answer they are barbarians. Personnally i think merkel is just a puppet of the democrats wing. Loot, corruption, scam and sexual exploitation.

so, what would be the benefit of a cultural group moving into an non normative biome, to "outbreed" the civilization in place? and could you historically provide an example when this may have happened? we were brought here (blacks), but yet we have still not managed to outbreed white folks over the last century or so. 1-5 ratio over a century. Muslims would have to be having twins/triplets/quads to outstripe a ratio that is probably lower for them. and thats the US. not many colored folk except immigrants over there (EU).

not attacking you. just trying to understand white genocide. yall actually believe in this, i dont get it however. you know you have the majority, you can like, fuck more and have more children. problem solved, and no annoying dark skinned bastards running around breathing up your air. The evils of multiculturalism; how dare we associate with someone other than ourselves? we might learn something, the horror.

and goddammit; please understand that all liberal/moderates/conservatives dont have the same platform. i love all of youse guyz, but how would yall like it if i put BD, Masha, and actor_tom in the same ideological basket? all conservatives, but completely different platforms; it wouldnt be fair. understand you cant generalize behaviors to the followers of the party, only the actual politicians that represent the party as only they are instrumental in the formation of legislature. everyone is an island.

and I have to ask; they like literally believe reptilian aliens are amongs us at infowars. i have this folk song thats making fun of alex jones talking about people harvesting babies for parts to eat, and reptiles, and hillary and obama smelling like sulfur for some reason. maybe im a godddamned fool, but doesnt this shit sound ridiculous to you (the you is an infowars reader)? fucking reptile alien people harvesting babies? how can you take a source like that for anything other than entertainment?  Huh

and how much do you distrust reality, to ingest stuff like this? Breitbart is partisan, its fine. but IW is fucking bedlam; pure conjecture of crazy conspiracies that are actually absurd.

Thank you for your comments!

In respect to the white genocide, there is a fundamental difference between ethnicity and religion. It's impossible to convert or be come african descent. It sound evident, but anyone can become muslim.

Then specifically refered to the us, i don't have a problem with afroamerican. Born and raise. However there is too like in europe this massive legal and illegal invasion. What the fuck those guys have to invade the usa from africa... and bring their shit with them (fmgs, islam, irrespect for the rule of law). I am no fan.

Then about europe the problem of those supported waves are many fold

1. Demographic explosion, they breed like rabbits, exhaust all ressources and like locusts move to survive. Why shall the cost and problems be supported by native westerners?

2.  The second aspect specifically of islam is polygamy coupled with cronyism. As the looters get it all, they get more women. As such creating imbalances...

So what do the pushers have to win? I think there are the braindead manipulated whose identity has become open borders. They don't care if most of africa and the middle east is off limit to them due to insecurity or outright hostility. Key word reciprocity. But why shall any sane person want to go in lawlessness and outright barbary?

For those who support those ideologies it's more i think about creating the kalgeri plan, a mass of disfranchised, ravaged by incivility population that will be easier to merge in a global technocratic super state to loot the world.

Practically it can be seen in most places with the white flight concept... whose parents want her child to be the last native in a class room? Then the home owners? Who want to the last?

You want to speak about genetic conquest by displacing or replacing the native population?

Or you can think of the fall of constantinopole, the fall of jerusalem or the full removal of all jews from the middle east and africa... how many jews per capita in saudi arabia at the death of muhamad?

So yes it's a very common occurence.

Now about zerohedge? Any comments? Would be nice to know your opinion?

Concerning inforwars, please show me where they have been wrong? I know on which subject they have lagged: bitcoin. For the rest they have always been proved right... the problem is that recently i am less fan of how the show evolved... i really like the guest they get and subject earlier... from going to california checking radioactivity to beaches, or inquiring in wind turbines infrasound, or more understand globalists. But maybe it's becsuse the clip edited to youtube are too few and too mainstream.

I personnally like to hear about thing i never heard, like the lezard shapeshifter, or harvesting human suffering energy... what ever. For example, yes the baby, some do foetal blood injection, other use the tissues... who knows. The problem is that all the msm follow lackey like their paymasters. Never ask questions.

Then indisagree, most liberal are under mind control. Their identity has merged with the belief implanted upon them. Of course conservative will have a way more diverse horizon: from the bible uberalles, the gun is my life and the real constitutionalists who understand that the pursuit of happyness requires liberty, speech and weapons to defend it all.

I hope you understand better white genocide.

Look at moskow, those stans people, they are everywhere... how many moskovites in the stans?

Wouldn't be any problems if they spread the work or money about always one major city
gets all the work in a country  ..
And that's why people flock to countries with the most work and then the cities with the most work..

So in the end your city becomes OVERCROWDED with people from any country that is POOR..
All to seek their fortunes ..

We the UK give 13 BILLION away in AID ..

What's the point in giving AID when they are all moving here anyways ..
OPEN BOARDERS and we give 13 billion away plus 10 billion to the EU..

23 BILLION we stupid idiots give away and get 5 billion back ..
So 18 billion  GONE on none of our citizens who have been taxed or put in debt over..
Activity: 19
i wish good health to her... sad
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
Funny to read these stories coming out of Eurabia. These people "welcomed" the rapefugees. Now let them enjoy the "benefits" of multi-culturalism. BTW... Somalis are the worst of these unwashed hordes. They are even worse than the Arabs.
Yeah they are listened to the dictator Angela Merkel and opened their gates for them because a child  was dead on the beach, and now these people are killing other people children in their own homes, stabbing and running them down with cars. These same people criticized Trump when he said they shouldn't be let in and now they are crying foul when they are attacked by the very people they welcomed into their homes.

And the biggest comedy is that Angela Merkel did all this to get a Nobel Peace Prize for herself. And in the end, she failed to win the award (it went to Juan Manuel Santos of Colombia for his contribution in ending the civil war there). Now the federal elections are a few months away (they are due this September) and I just hope that the German people will give a befitting reply to this evil woman through their ballots.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
Yeah they are listened to the dictator Angela Merkel and opened their gates for them because a child  was dead on the beach, and now these people are killing other people children in their own homes, stabbing and running them down with cars. These same people criticized Trump when he said they shouldn't be let in and now they are crying foul when they are attacked by the very people they welcomed into their homes.

Germans are totally brainwashed. Ms merkel dispose of a waste a powerfull propaganda system. There is no infowars, zerohedge, or functionning financial market in merkelistan. She is from the same camp as hillary... behind her little smile their is a very dangerous predator.

Developping immunity against such  viciousness is a critical skill. They pretend to have the moral high ground, not to shine on it, but to prepare to fuck you as never before.

Are plants legal in germany? Answer no. Any historical justificstion? No. Answer they are barbarians. Personnally i think merkel is just a puppet of the democrats wing. Loot, corruption, scam and sexual exploitation.

so, what would be the benefit of a cultural group moving into an non normative biome, to "outbreed" the civilization in place? and could you historically provide an example when this may have happened? we were brought here (blacks), but yet we have still not managed to outbreed white folks over the last century or so. 1-5 ratio over a century. Muslims would have to be having twins/triplets/quads to outstripe a ratio that is probably lower for them. and thats the US. not many colored folk except immigrants over there (EU).

not attacking you. just trying to understand white genocide. yall actually believe in this, i dont get it however. you know you have the majority, you can like, fuck more and have more children. problem solved, and no annoying dark skinned bastards running around breathing up your air. The evils of multiculturalism; how dare we associate with someone other than ourselves? we might learn something, the horror.

and goddammit; please understand that all liberal/moderates/conservatives dont have the same platform. i love all of youse guyz, but how would yall like it if i put BD, Masha, and actor_tom in the same ideological basket? all conservatives, but completely different platforms; it wouldnt be fair. understand you cant generalize behaviors to the followers of the party, only the actual politicians that represent the party as only they are instrumental in the formation of legislature. everyone is an island.

and I have to ask; they like literally believe reptilian aliens are amongs us at infowars. i have this folk song thats making fun of alex jones talking about people harvesting babies for parts to eat, and reptiles, and hillary and obama smelling like sulfur for some reason. maybe im a godddamned fool, but doesnt this shit sound ridiculous to you (the you is an infowars reader)? fucking reptile alien people harvesting babies? how can you take a source like that for anything other than entertainment?  Huh

and how much do you distrust reality, to ingest stuff like this? Breitbart is partisan, its fine. but IW is fucking bedlam; pure conjecture of crazy conspiracies that are actually absurd.

Thank you for your comments!

In respect to the white genocide, there is a fundamental difference between ethnicity and religion. It's impossible to convert or be come african descent. It sound evident, but anyone can become muslim.

Then specifically refered to the us, i don't have a problem with afroamerican. Born and raise. However there is too like in europe this massive legal and illegal invasion. What the fuck those guys have to invade the usa from africa... and bring their shit with them (fmgs, islam, irrespect for the rule of law). I am no fan.

Then about europe the problem of those supported waves are many fold

1. Demographic explosion, they breed like rabbits, exhaust all ressources and like locusts move to survive. Why shall the cost and problems be supported by native westerners?

2.  The second aspect specifically of islam is polygamy coupled with cronyism. As the looters get it all, they get more women. As such creating imbalances...

So what do the pushers have to win? I think there are the braindead manipulated whose identity has become open borders. They don't care if most of africa and the middle east is off limit to them due to insecurity or outright hostility. Key word reciprocity. But why shall any sane person want to go in lawlessness and outright barbary?

For those who support those ideologies it's more i think about creating the kalgeri plan, a mass of disfranchised, ravaged by incivility population that will be easier to merge in a global technocratic super state to loot the world.

Practically it can be seen in most places with the white flight concept... whose parents want her child to be the last native in a class room? Then the home owners? Who want to the last?

You want to speak about genetic conquest by displacing or replacing the native population?

Or you can think of the fall of constantinopole, the fall of jerusalem or the full removal of all jews from the middle east and africa... how many jews per capita in saudi arabia at the death of muhamad?

So yes it's a very common occurence.

Now about zerohedge? Any comments? Would be nice to know your opinion?

Concerning inforwars, please show me where they have been wrong? I know on which subject they have lagged: bitcoin. For the rest they have always been proved right... the problem is that recently i am less fan of how the show evolved... i really like the guest they get and subject earlier... from going to california checking radioactivity to beaches, or inquiring in wind turbines infrasound, or more understand globalists. But maybe it's becsuse the clip edited to youtube are too few and too mainstream.

I personnally like to hear about thing i never heard, like the lezard shapeshifter, or harvesting human suffering energy... what ever. For example, yes the baby, some do foetal blood injection, other use the tissues... who knows. The problem is that all the msm follow lackey like their paymasters. Never ask questions.

Then indisagree, most liberal are under mind control. Their identity has merged with the belief implanted upon them. Of course conservative will have a way more diverse horizon: from the bible uberalles, the gun is my life and the real constitutionalists who understand that the pursuit of happyness requires liberty, speech and weapons to defend it all.

I hope you understand better white genocide.

Look at moskow, those stans people, they are everywhere... how many moskovites in the stans?

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

Activity: 560
Merit: 252
Yeah they are listened to the dictator Angela Merkel and opened their gates for them because a child  was dead on the beach, and now these people are killing other people children in their own homes, stabbing and running them down with cars. These same people criticized Trump when he said they shouldn't be let in and now they are crying foul when they are attacked by the very people they welcomed into their homes.

Developping immunity against such  viciousness is a critical skill. They pretend to have the moral high ground, not to shine on it, but to prepare to fuck you as never before.

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279
I don't understand the need to import these uncivilized Somalis in to developed nations such as Austria. If there is a problem of population ageing in Austria, then why can't they import blue collar workers from nations such as Ukraine, Vietnam, Philippines, or Nepal? The people from these countries are known for being very hardworking.

True. And that is why there are a lot of conspiracy theories out there about why these are happening. The most sinister I heard was that some Jewish group started that civil war to drive Christians out of those areas and later Israel will come in to invade and there'll be less opposition from other countries since they'll be attacking Muslims. If that was true then I think it failed since many Christians stayed behind and Europe mostly got Muslims.

Then there's this theory that it was done to swamp Europe with those immigrants to breed out whites. As usual, Jews are perpetrators. Jews get blamed for everything.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
I don't understand the need to import these uncivilized Somalis in to developed nations such as Austria. If there is a problem of population ageing in Austria, then why can't they import blue collar workers from nations such as Ukraine, Vietnam, Philippines, or Nepal? The people from these countries are known for being very hardworking.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1174
That's a very unfortunate incident. Guests are now turning against the hosts. These migrants forget that cultures and religions are different across the globe.
It happens because those guests are savages. In a normal society, you don't beat unarmed people up, especially old people, even when they do something that you don't like or don't accept. I don't like when someone farts in the elevator, or when someone's dog is barking next to my window early in the morning, but I don't go out and send them to a hospital! If you're a savage and can't exist in a modern society, you should live in the jungle or be put in a cage like an animal that you are, that's my opinion.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
That's a very unfortunate incident. Guests are now turning against the hosts. These migrants forget that cultures and religions are different across the globe.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 84
Deport her back to where she came from and there she can do whatever she wants in the name of her belief. If one goes to an arab country and eat pork in front of a muslim they would beat you to death but them coming to an highly urbanized area bringing there barbaric values is unacceptable.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 1352
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
The Somali man most likely has a few mental issues.. a few cards short of a deck.. a few fries short of a Happy Meal.. a few sandwiches short of a picnic..

When you hail from a country that boasts an average iq of 64.   Mental issues may be the least of your worries. 

The only mental issue from which he is suffering is his servitude to the Islamic clerics. Those who are blinded by the faith are incapable of rational thinking. Such people must be kept out of civilized nations.
Activity: 69
The Somali man most likely has a few mental issues.. a few cards short of a deck.. a few fries short of a Happy Meal.. a few sandwiches short of a picnic..

When you hail from a country that boasts an average iq of 64.   Mental issues may be the least of your worries. 
Activity: 392
Merit: 137
Savages-Muslims, dogs are considered dirty animals. perhaps the conflict has arisen on this ground. My dog is much cleaner and better than these migrants. I hope they leave Europe before the start of ethnic cleansing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Thats just morally wrong, the somali guy must be arrested for assault, he does not have the right to attack an old woman because of his assertions. He has a wrong perception towards life, he should be checked up immediately for mental issues.
Pages:
Jump to: