Pages:
Author

Topic: .5btc for 1 year - page 2. (Read 2116 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
March 25, 2016, 01:47:13 AM
somewhat negotiable. ltc, dash, possibly others.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
March 24, 2016, 11:28:54 PM
What altcoin are you offering?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
March 24, 2016, 11:06:31 PM
Loan amount : .5BTC
Collateral : 125% alt coin. 20% of which is returned in 6 months
Loan reason : Investing and long term plans*
Your BTC address : 17g4kvcRHVtea62iMFp7XussVNrgbb1FkA
Repayment offered : .005 every month, .5 at the end of the year.
Date of repayment : Monthly interest. Principal at end of year. Possibility of calling the loan early.

*More about the loan reason.
I have been successfully making enough to use this .5 to make money for me while still paying you back. I also make enough to pay you back if Murphy's law takes over. My long term goals (years) are multiple: Learning more of the lending/borrowing process, fine tuning my investments, becoming a contributor, getting an unsecured loan, grow my ratings. I have no idea what will ever be possible and that is ok. One step at a time.

Some will say, "what about BTCJam or [insert name here] loan?". Those would be better but I don't qualify for those sites since I'm from an "undesirable" country. Some might say, "Just take it out on your credit card." I have done that some (how do you think I'll get the alt coin for collateral?). However, it's better for the loan to be in BTC since I'm paying BTC to mitigate exchange rate issues. I also have other long range goals in mind and getting a loan here helps those goals.

As you can see from my rating, I'm new to the forums. I've tried to put something together fair to both parties based on other posts I've read. If it isn't, I'm sure someone will tell me  Wink Please don't knock me down without giving me a chance to correct issues as my reputation is important to me for my long term goals.

Reputable loaners only. Neither side of this wants to be scammed.
Pages:
Jump to: