Pages:
Author

Topic: 5Ksana: ₿itcoin Artist & 👗Fashion designer - page 4. (Read 24313 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hi! You can sale your products for cryptocurrency on Alphateca.
We have Guarantor service that ensures the purity and safety of the deal.
You can sell it for people around the world.
Activity: 788
Merit: 176
Bitcoin Artist and Fashion Designer
How to attract wealth and prosperity in your house?
[/b]

I will make handmade goods to protect the house and attract wealth
Thank you very much.

Nice work there.  Wink Smiley

Thank
Activity: 3
Thank you very much.

Nice work there.  Wink Smiley
Activity: 10
Haha, this is a funny post! Smiley
Happy new year and merry Christmas!
Sorry, my page is gone all of the pictures of the products (((
This time, I ordered a tie from Oksana. We could co-operate nicely when selecting fabric. It is especially important at a business wear such as a tie. She provided the same high-quality care as before so it is not necessary to repeat its aspects again. As a super plus, I could pay in an alternative crypto-currency, which was a very helpful opportunity. Thank you for all!  

Thank You. Nice to work with you!
I have received my order physically. I had a good man to pick it up for me. Tracking was working well and in addition to that Oksana was updating me at important milestones. I find it very good because I was/am very occupied at the moment and hardly had time to check tracking myself. I am on business journey so I will write a feedback about the product later.

You can read the review

Thanks for a response! You are a good and decent client! It is good to work with you!
thanks. The order has sent.

Really nice work. @Oksana was putting efforts into the product right from the start and kept all the deadlines. Sent proofs at milestones. Final product was put in delivery as it was made and should arrive soon. It even has a tracking number. So far, I consider this a very high quality service.

Thank you very much! I like to work with you too! You remarkable client!)
Hi, do you accept only BTC as payment or accept also ETH for example?

Hello! I have unfortunately no purse ETN.(

Oh no! Oksana, we need to change this. Can I help you understand how you can get a Bitcoin wallet to accept payment from purchases on this site? We're all bitcoin lovers and spenders and savers...we'd love to add you to our community...add you as a business owner that accepts bitcoin and a as a bitcoin holder!

Let me know if I can help!

Thanks for the help I have a bitcoin a purse.

Bitcoin address:    12bjdEw2uAribZgQraVtkHj5LHJ5rW4o2M
Great were we can see you'r portfolio ? If you have 15 years of exp what's your website ? Where  you have been advertising you work ?

I work as a designer. I had a shop on DaWanda. But there's a big commission.I closed the shop.

I want to advertise and sell my goods on the Internet.
That is the right thing you did selling your item in internet which is now in demand because lot of people now are online shop lover. Just one thing you need is to build positive trust to make you more popular in social media as a seller of goods. Goodluck mate to your journey

Thanks!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Great were we can see you'r portfolio ? If you have 15 years of exp what's your website ? Where  you have been advertising you work ?

I work as a designer. I had a shop on DaWanda. But there's a big commission.I closed the shop.

I want to advertise and sell my goods on the Internet.
That is the right thing you did selling your item in internet which is now in demand because lot of people now are online shop lover. Just one thing you need is to build positive trust to make you more popular in social media as a seller of goods. Goodluck mate to your journey
Thanks, I will buy fabric today and I get to work.

Thank you! The fabric looks fabulous. I am so excited to see how it will look at the end.

As an Update to community, Oksana sent me proof of the fabric was bought. I had sent to Oksana the price for the fabric and the fabric was bought right the next day. Thank you for proceeding smoothly!

thanks. The order has sent.

Activity: 130
Merit: 10
hi Oksana, everything looks great, you are very talented, I will send you a pm for details which thing will I want, just have to make a decision first.
Bump and I have made an order in your inbox. Let me know how you like it please! Also if you can make it, at the first place Smiley

After we have finished this deal, I could upload the result's picture here. I think, many could be interested in it.

UPDATE: Communication is smooth with OP. We agreed to proceed with the order. I will update as progress is going on.

Thanks, I will buy fabric today and I get to work.
Thanks for the advice) But first you need to make your site, and for this you need investments ((
There are many hosts who give free hosting and free  domains. You can build your website there initially till you have enough funds to switch to a paid one. You can also use a subdomain on wordpress.com (something like baraded.wordpress.com) absolutely free for life. Later you can purchase your own domain.

thanks, I will create the website and a collection of works
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Thanks for the advice) But first you need to make your site, and for this you need investments ((
There are many hosts who give free hosting and free  domains. You can build your website there initially till you have enough funds to switch to a paid one. You can also use a subdomain on wordpress.com (something like baraded.wordpress.com) absolutely free for life. Later you can purchase your own domain.
You have the type of goods I was MISSING for a long time at BCT. I welcome you and your kind of shop here (provided you came with honest intention as you are saying)! Will you create unique piece of clothes for individuals, too? Could you create a bandana with unique design? I wish to have one shipped into the EU.

Hello! I work honestly! I try to do the goods very qualitatively! I create things, repair clothes for private individuals. I can make a bandana. I need to know to make a bandana: size, color, logo, material? You can send me a picture of bandanas that you like and I will make a bandana according to the picture.
Pages:
Jump to: