Pages:
Author

Topic: ⇛⇛ [$5kUSD+ DEPOSITED] INVESTCRYPTOS.com - 30+ Cryptos - 100% in 100 Hours - 5% Referral Earning ⇚⇚ - page 2. (Read 4667 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Something is changing in the universe of The Doubler´s . The pioneers paid in the first days or even weeks. The new ones, are merely an accumulator of BTC for the owner script .. And so it goes, the digital script doubler scammer revolution of BTC.

Sad, so sad. Cry

Regards
Activity: 401
Merit: 254
i would give it some time (1-4 h), but it does not look so good.
especially without a respond from OP (here or on the website).

my payout would be in 28 h
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

lol, not the word I was thinking of.

Looks like he screwed us all. No payouts and the payout page is empty.

Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
First payouts are due today... I see the first payout is not showing as 'paid' but it shows a negative timer...  hope it's just a bug.

Before I dump any more coins into this, can someone please confirm if they got a payout today?

No payment as of yet... 25 minutes to go

Will confirm when received in my wallet.

Expecting  3000 DOGE

Edit: Just gone into a minus countdown, wtf I though this was supposed to be auto payouts, not manually.

same with my investation, not paying since 1 hour ago
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
First payouts are due today... I see the first payout is not showing as 'paid' but it shows a negative timer...  hope it's just a bug.

Before I dump any more coins into this, can someone please confirm if they got a payout today?

No payment as of yet... 25 minutes to go

Will confirm when received in my wallet.

Expecting  3000 DOGE

Edit: Just gone into a minus countdown, wtf I though this was supposed to be auto payouts, not manually.

copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
First payouts are due today... I see the first payout is not showing as 'paid' but it shows a negative timer...  hope it's just a bug.

Of course not lol. The OP has already been outed as an alt of moreia so he has little chance of being able to attract any larger amount from investors suckers so he most likely will just take what he can from the first round.
First payouts are due today... I see the first payout is not showing as 'paid' but it shows a negative timer...  hope it's just a bug.

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
lol, I got the 0.001 from the promo and I didn't invest 0.01 BTC +.
Thanks anyway Wink

Most of the 'investments' are actually fake.
Anyway, sent 0.001 BTC. Good luck everyone.

LOL is that an alt I smell?
They probably are, but TXID's are damn accurate.

Nah man, just a newcomer. I said they are probably fake because there are too much investments in short time and the TXID's were actually incorrect (bug?). But that's apparently fixed now.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Most of the 'investments' are actually fake.
Anyway, sent 0.001 BTC. Good luck everyone.
copper member
What's wrong @QuickSeller

No reply?? LOL
There is no point to reply. Even if I was "wrong" about the 15+ BTC claimed to have been invested in this site, it doesn't change the fact that you are being it....and even if I am wrong about you being behind this site (I am not) then this site is still nothing more then a scam

Where's the facts, where is the evidence ?
That's right, it came from your ass
I recognize your MO. I have other evidence that I shouldn't disclose in order to prevent you from being able to better cover up your tracks in the future.
copper member
What's wrong @QuickSeller

No reply?? LOL
There is no point to reply. Even if I was "wrong" about the 15+ BTC claimed to have been invested in this site, it doesn't change the fact that you are being it....and even if I am wrong about you being behind this site (I am not) then this site is still nothing more then a scam
copper member
If this were my site and I wanted to "pump" it why wouldn't I just use the hot wallet to circulate that 8BTC over and over and over again...
You're a bit of a hypocrite QuickSeller, since you asked to operate a ponzi with me here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/re-how-do-i-make-new-threads-1034655

And you've got an alt to boost your business, ACCTSeller.
Who said it has 8 BTC invested? The OP says there is 15+ BTC
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Very well "washing laundry", between the old guard. Cool

Regards, to both ( or more...)

copper member
In case anyone is wondering this person is almost certainly being run by moreia who is a serial HYIP scammer, he has scammed with too many HYIPs to count.

Even if this isn't the case then they are pretty clearly lying about how much "investors" have "invested" so far. Lol.
Hi, we are not "lying" about our statistics. If you combine all XPY, LTC, Doge and BTC investments alone the amount goes to a lot more than 15BTC. Also, why are you fake labelling us as dmugetsu and moreia? We do not have any interaction with these users. I appreciate if you review these accusations.
I looked into your claim that you have received 15 btc worth of investments and you are short. Additionally I am fairly certain that a good number of your investments received were from you -just look at other ponzis and you will see how much money other ponzis have recently received in their first 24 hours verses what your site has received.

I can also say on good authority that you are in fact one and the same of moreia
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Thats OK, my address is showing up again.

I will edit my post, back in 58h26 to check the paiement  Wink

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: