Pages:
Author

Topic: 6 BTC GIVEAWAY In 6 DAYS | Lets Go To The Moon | Cryptopoker.eu - page 2. (Read 2171 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 256
Living the truth....
dingdingding

So whats the problem my friends cant have an account?
Activity: 189
Merit: 30
I try also from my friend's computers but always the same.

dingdingding
Living the truth....
how can i give you proofs? I tried to withdraw, they remove btc from cryptopoker balance but i didnt received nothing on my wallet. I try also from my friend's computers but always the same.
If the admin of the site modify the chip activity page so than is possible to see the withdrawl address i can give u all the proof you want.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Stay away from this site, they didnt pay, look for the other post...

seems that you get scammed by this site..do you have any proofs?

I already got 10mbtc from this site..that's not a huge amount but at least they pay me.. Smiley

I have played and been paid from this site also and there would be more than one accusation of them not paying, so i think it safe to say that he won't be supplying any proofs.

Also as the admin said it looks like he was caught cheating with more that one account the little rascal  Cheesy

Very nice promotion going on here!

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354

seems that you get scammed by this site..do you have any proofs?

I already got 10mbtc from this site..that's not a huge amount but at least they pay me.. Smiley

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Zazzu, what are you talking about? We have over 3000 accounts and we pay all that play on our site. If you try to cheat the system and set up more than one account our system recognizes it and will not award you with bonus chips. Only one account allowed per person and that is clearly stated everywhere.

Living the truth....
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
I cannot find the password. Please help.
legendary
Activity: 966

6 BTC In 6 DAYS - There was so timezone differences and the first tournament officially starts 24 hours from now. They will be running twice a day for the next 6 days!! .75 BTC  is given away in the tournaments. .25 in the am .50 in the pm and .25 btc is given away in random lucky Ring Game Seats All Day!!

Good Luck All!  

As long as I remember, I've already registered in the first day tournament (it was scheduled in 04-12-2015)

but now I see there are the same tournaments that scheduled in 04-14-2015 and my username is not registered in this tournament. that's why I said that I missed the first day of 6BTC madness tournament.

anyway, I'll be there to have fun in this 6BTC..

that was changed becuse it was setup wrong it was 1btc and 500mb freerolls instead of 250mb and 500mb so he they to change that Smiley

legendary

6 BTC In 6 DAYS - There was so timezone differences and the first tournament officially starts 24 hours from now. They will be running twice a day for the next 6 days!! .75 BTC  is given away in the tournaments. .25 in the am .50 in the pm and .25 btc is given away in random lucky Ring Game Seats All Day!!

Good Luck All!   

As long as I remember, I've already registered in the first day tournament (it was scheduled in 04-12-2015)

but now I see there are the same tournaments that scheduled in 04-14-2015 and my username is not registered in this tournament. that's why I said that I missed the first day of 6BTC madness tournament.

anyway, I'll be there to have fun in this 6BTC..

legendary
Activity: 966
it will be a great week Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

6 BTC In 6 DAYS - There was so timezone differences and the first tournament officially starts 24 hours from now. They will be running twice a day for the next 6 days!! .75 BTC  is given away in the tournaments. .25 in the am .50 in the pm and .25 btc is given away in random lucky Ring Game Seats All Day!!

Good Luck All!   

VERIFY EMAIL INFO

To verify your email please go to the My Accounts Page. Enter your email in the promo box. It will then send you an email to that email with the promo codes. Enter the promo code into the promo box back in the my accounts page and you will be all set. Use the other freeroll codes in the tournament lobby to register for the freerolls! You can also reference www.cryptopokerforum.com for any other questions you may have! The affiliate program is an excellent program and you can make a lot of BTC if you do it right!

WE STILL HAVE A 100% DEPOSIT BONUS ON YOUR FIRST 2 DEPOSITS ONLY UP TO 2 BTC!!! 2,000 CHIPS MATCH!! DONT MISS OUT ON THIS!

www.cryptopoker.eu   = The fastest Growing Crypto Poker Site. Now accepting 26+ Coins for Deposit and Withdraw

www.cryptopokerforum.com   = To Get Freeroll Passwords. Register here
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
would be really nice, but they seem to have forgotten to schedule todays
What? There is no promotion going on now? Maybe they are in different time zone or something, or it will be technically from tomorrow. Anyway if you promise something it would be really nice if you could keep your word...
Activity: 189
Merit: 30
would be really nice, but they seem to have forgotten to schedule todays
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
Thats Is Really Nice Giveaway, I will Surely Get into this and Will try My LucK, Is Payment Is Instant? Do we have to Deposit to earn Some Extra Point?
legendary
Damn, I missed the first day of the 6BTC Madness. How it was?
Nobody share his experience about this first day tournament?

Activity: 840
I just registered in cryptopokerforum, but I can't find the password in the password thread: http://www.cryptopokerforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=20.   What's wrong?

And how to join verify email freeroll?
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
No not from the Tourney. Strict 1 Account Only Policy though. Each person gets 1 entry to the tournament and is only allowed one account. Multiple IP's are Identified pretty quickly and connection will be terminated if caught.

Should be a fun 6 days though!

Good Luck
Thanks for this tournament. Is it allowed to access your website with TOR or VPN?

If that was the case then you would be able to play under 2 accounts wouldn't you, i assume that is what you are getting at why else would you ask?

It is too fast to actually jump into a negative conclusion, another reason for people to access a gambling sites by using TOR or VPN is for anonimity, some people wish to stay anonimous in gambling sites or his country is not gambling-friendly country and gambling is simply banned, so best thing to do is to use either TOR or VPN
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
wow
this sounds like a good week  Grin Grin
Gl all
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
No not from the Tourney. Strict 1 Account Only Policy though. Each person gets 1 entry to the tournament and is only allowed one account. Multiple IP's are Identified pretty quickly and connection will be terminated if caught.

Should be a fun 6 days though!

Good Luck
Thanks for this tournament. Is it allowed to access your website with TOR or VPN?

If that was the case then you would be able to play under 2 accounts wouldn't you, i assume that is what you are getting at why else would you ask?
You're wrong here I use VPN to access most of the gambling or poker websites.If they don't allow VPN simple i wouldn't play the tournament. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: