Pages:
Author

Topic: 6 Days till Avalon ASICS - Last Chance to buy your Alt Coin Cheap! - page 2. (Read 2265 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Caveat Emptor
Theres always someone who'll want to horde the living hell out of any coins they can. Its hardwired into them.

One who's lucky enough to get an ASIC though should mine BTC IMO especially if its before a lot of the other miners
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Considering low hashrate of TRC and bitcoin-like Proof-of-Work algorytm, even one sigle asic holder will be able to 51% it. So I quit from them completely.
Don't know about PPC - there are PoS blocks. Don't know how can they affect the situation.

Litecoin is the one resistent. Yes, hashrate will rise dramatically, but I'm not a miner and I don't care.  Smiley

who the hell is going to mine TRC or other crypto minority if they get ASIC next week?
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Considering low hashrate of TRC and bitcoin-like Proof-of-Work algorytm, even one sigle asic holder will be able to 51% it. So I quit from them completely.
Don't know about PPC - there are PoS blocks. Don't know how can they affect the situation.

Litecoin is the one resistent. Yes, hashrate will rise dramatically, but I'm not a miner and I don't care.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
chinese i don't trust them

That what you get when you make absolutely everything of value in the world that runs on batteries. No respect.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
chinese i don't trust them
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
In 6 Days Avalon says they will start shipping their ASIC's. So far the only company not to over promise and fiddle with dates, etc.... (So far)

So despite the threads about the death of LTC- All ALTs are looking pretty healthy considering in a couple days the start of the difficulty for BTC being pushed through the roof should begin, and the GPU's jump to LTC and TRC. (TRC being the faster way to get LTC at the moment- and thus BTC).

One more week till coinageddon.  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: