Pages:
Author

Topic: 6-WINS IN ROW Challenge by Joca97 ,Follow me in the great run :) - page 15. (Read 13258 times)

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
That seems to be promising. I would love to see you finish with over 0.60 btc! I would be watching your thread and might as well do the same as you do, hoping for nice profits. Cheers and best of luck!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
Well i hope you can get your perfect goal. and i think its hard to perfect it bet all in once you win and bet again all in..
I'm watching this thread for the result. .and i pray for your lucky..

yeah right, of course it will be difficult to achieve the perfect goal. but Joca has a record of good tips, I hope he has a great luck Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
That seems like a challenge ! Going to follow you for the entire trip.

>How do you manage to get odds above 1.90 per match ? I mean isn't it obvious that the odds are good for a reason ?

>Are there any advantages to sign up under your affiliate link ? Please provide me one,I'd be glad to make first deposit.

Let's do this!
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
6 times in a row with odds @1.90 i must say it's very difficult and i was very rarely to find any person could did it
but i would looking forward to see your bets results and i wish you could reach your profit target
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
Well i hope you can get your perfect goal. and i think its hard to perfect it bet all in once you win and bet again all in..
I'm watching this thread for the result. .and i pray for your lucky..
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
Hello guys,you all know me from my betting tips on this forum,as i had a pool in my thread for voting about this challenge a lot of people were intrested

The goal of the challenge :
-Win 6 matches in row
-Minimum Odd 1.60!

Start Balance:
-0.01 btc

How i will be using my btc to reach the goal :
-I will be starting with 0.01 btc,betting on 2x odd,so if i win the first game i will have 0.02 btc,the next match i will be betting 0.02 btc and so on until i reach 6 wins or over 0.60 btc

What if you lose:
-Starting again from the beggining from 0.01 btc

What proof do we have that you arent fixing the matches:
-I will be making all the bets at SportsBet.io,and i will post the matches everytime before the game starts!
So i`m betting with real money!

Can we follow you:
-Always !!!

What betting site will you be using:
- I will use Sportsbet.io,because it has the best odds and most betting options and that is really importent

Pages:
Jump to: