Pages:
Author

Topic: 6-WINS IN ROW Challenge by Joca97 ,Follow me in the great run :) - page 5. (Read 13220 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Currently at 1-0, 2 more goals at the second half, and his challenge will be completed.

legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%
So already you won 5x in a row then you did that last one that brough you to just over half a bitcoin. So you did it right ? Wow congratulations on that . Not easy to do but you stuck in there and pulled through. Was fun to see how you did as well. Very interesting stuff this betting business.
I got the last match today Smiley

5/5 the last bet for us to win Smiley)) hoping the 6th bet is a win,hope you guys are cheering and with me Smiley i need the support Smiley

The match is Stade Brest v FC Metz
The match starts at 09.07.2016 18:00

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/event/9680957?ref=Joca97

Match:Stade Brest v FC Metz
Betting option:Totals Over 2.5 @ 1.97
Odd:1.97
Stake: 0.287
Return: 0.565

Nice run indeed!. Goodluck on the last one, cheers mate. Keep up the luck!!!. Cool Cool Cool
ty mate Smiley

good luck in the last one Joca , it was a fun ride so far and hope you can achieve it this time
I was following your bets but not doing the challenge thing , and I really appreciate your picks mate cause you made me some profit  Smiley
thanks sygambler,you have always been with me from the start,you are one of those who can talk about this great run Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
good luck in the last one Joca , it was a fun ride so far and hope you can achieve it this time
I was following your bets but not doing the challenge thing , and I really appreciate your picks mate cause you made me some profit  Smiley
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
5/5 the last bet for us to win Smiley)) hoping the 6th bet is a win,hope you guys are cheering and with me Smiley i need the support Smiley

Nice run indeed!. Goodluck on the last one, cheers mate. Keep up the luck!!!. Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
So already you won 5x in a row then you did that last one that brough you to just over half a bitcoin. So you did it right ? Wow congratulations on that . Not easy to do but you stuck in there and pulled through. Was fun to see how you did as well. Very interesting stuff this betting business.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

Confidence level??
really big if i win this i get the btc Smiley
so there is big confidence here
wow this is a huge amount now, hope you win sir got a missed bet to follow i loss my btc for federrer so i can't follow you but like what previous mate say, good luck and hope you win 6/6 to go.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

Confidence level??

Goodluck for this bet joca hope you win it so you will have a record of 6/6. Was following you before but end up lost. Will follow you in the future again. For the mean time i will just cheer for you.
legendary
Cashback 15%

Confidence level??
Activity: 854

Confidence level??
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

Cool!, hope you win on this bet, wish you luck. go for 6/6 wins a row!
legendary
Cashback 15%

legendary
Activity: 1073
So you need one more bet to finish the challenge? Well I don't think that the Euro 2016 final game will make a nice pick because that match could go either way as Portugal and France have pretty much 50/50 chances of winning if you ask me. I would suggest choosing some other game and wish you luck for the last pick. I will bet on it just for fun as well.

He already picked Euro final result, draw-France for 4.20 odds or something like that(last time he picked x-draw he lost). Also he said he would not pick a Euro game for the last leg of his challenge because he thinks it is too risky
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
So you need one more bet to finish the challenge? Well I don't think that the Euro 2016 final game will make a nice pick because that match could go either way as Portugal and France have pretty much 50/50 chances of winning if you ask me. I would suggest choosing some other game and wish you luck for the last pick. I will bet on it just for fun as well.
legendary
Cashback 15%
1 more remaining,need to think this one really through so we can complete this challenge
So proud of this win
Congratulations Joca! I could not keep up with the thread but glad you're finally getting there!How about you put your last bet on the last game of the Euro 2016 ?  Grin I'm sure we all will be equally excited.Your prediction would always be an advantage,I may add!

6 in a row is easy, real men go for 8 :
You either have to be utterly stupid or stupidly rich to do that.Also,real men do whatever the fuck they want.You're not even close.
i dont want to risk it for the last bet
But i will post in the other thread a euro pick
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
1 more remaining,need to think this one really through so we can complete this challenge
So proud of this win
Congratulations Joca! I could not keep up with the thread but glad you're finally getting there!How about you put your last bet on the last game of the Euro 2016 ?  Grin I'm sure we all will be equally excited.Your prediction would always be an advantage,I may add!

You either have to be utterly stupid or stupidly rich to do that.Also,real men do whatever the fuck they want.You're not even close.

I'm not stupid bruv, I'm in direct contact with Allah and he's giving me daily gambling tips.  So its free money.  Also he told me "tell Patatas its okay 2 b gay"
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
So proud of this win

legendary
Cashback 15%
4/4 won guys,third time we are at 4 wins in row,can we get the 5th one ?

The match is FSV Luckenwalde v Hertha BSC Berlin
The match starts at 08.07.2016 11:00

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/event/9619127?ref=Joca97

Match:FSV Luckenwalde v Hertha BSC Berlin
Betting option:Matchbet + Totals Over and away 3.5 @ 1.84
Odd:1.84
Stake: 0.156
Return: 0.287

Another win guys this is the farest we got 5 wins in row
So proud of this win
legendary
Cashback 15%

I had a feeling that you will win this bet, plus keeping the streak going. Good luck making it to 5 win streak. Cheesy
this bet starts in 3 hours Smiley , i think you meant the CSKA match hehe,this is the 5th match Smiley

If you by chance win 6 in a row why should people follow you? So what will Obama say then he won twice in a row that to as a US President?

why should people follow him ?? are you serious man
just look at his stats , he hasn't won the challenge yet but if you follow his bets betting only one unit on each match you would had won a decent profit
keep going Joca , you are killing it mate
Thanks sygambler,hope you enjoy my picks and getting some decent profit Smiley
Activity: 840

I had a feeling that you will win this bet, plus keeping the streak going. Good luck making it to 5 win streak. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
If you by chance win 6 in a row why should people follow you? So what will Obama say then he won twice in a row that to as a US President?

why should people follow him ?? are you serious man
just look at his stats , he hasn't won the challenge yet but if you follow his bets betting only one unit on each match you would had won a decent profit
keep going Joca , you are killing it mate
Pages:
Jump to: