Pages:
Author

Topic: 60 bounty in 2 hours/day? - page 15. (Read 22787 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
June 09, 2018, 06:57:46 PM
Thank you for the acknowledgement. I could see that most of the links are not of a great use. But out of them bounty hive seems to be interesting as I have already worked on this site so know how efficient this site is for Bounty Hunters. The subject of the thread seems to little over hyped as there are links of various Bounty program sites and most of them are also not that much efficient, I expected tips and tricks about joining Bounties and info about ICO's but it completely something of the point. You should rename to various Bounty Program sites which will be more useful to the particular audience for for such sites.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
June 09, 2018, 06:24:10 PM
Very well informative thread for such bounty hunters out there that are no idea what to do and where to find them. Keep up the good work OP you shall soon receive a merit for this but unfortunately i don't have merit left. Thank you for sharing your ideas, i hope more newbies would read it as soon as they are searching for an answers.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 06:20:35 PM
hope it will help you somewhat, but you should have more skills in making videos and writing reviews. You will have more rewards
Activity: 196
June 09, 2018, 04:25:29 PM
These platforms have very big drawbacks. First, a lot of people are involved in the Bounty campaigns. The second is a limited number of projects
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
June 09, 2018, 12:35:04 PM
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 12:02:40 PM
You can add amazix they are also good and the team are Serious. Most of their bounty projects are top notch. You can check them out as a bounty hunter
Activity: 140
June 09, 2018, 11:44:24 AM
a very good post and help new bounty participants like me. I have not experienced in participating in bounty. thanks.
Activity: 196
June 09, 2018, 11:42:42 AM
I only personally concentrate on Signature and content campaigns because the yield there is better than anything else and I get to do less for more
yes what you say is true, 2 campaigns have bigger fund allocation than others, i am currently following 2 campaigns.
Activity: 567
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 09:01:24 AM
Activity: 126
June 09, 2018, 08:39:23 AM
I was been to other ICO project on other sites but your rewards on them is unpredictably very low since you can not see your weekly development, only you can see your award when it's reach your wallet, I was expecting to receive atleast 100 token pieces from certain campaign then when it is ended I only receive 10 of it, so much disappointed, so I decided to stay here since we have also info sharing at the same time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
June 09, 2018, 08:19:03 AM
I don't participate in social bounties and I don't need to long and constantly choose companies.
 I choose one and participate in Signature. And for those people who are engaged in advertising in various social networks, these are quite useful links. I think to share your experience is laudable.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
June 09, 2018, 12:19:11 AM
A lot of bounty hunters have a huge volume of works and some of them are really focus on joining campaign, this article can really help those who have a lot of works. I personally joine signature campaign only because I don't have much time for any work, but I'm working on my social accounts now so I can join more bounties, will definitely use this article for my future reference.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
June 08, 2018, 11:54:25 PM
There are lot of programs with fake people like car taxi where they told offices in US and posted their photos, although I wouldn't trust any project at the moment.
Activity: 217
June 08, 2018, 10:26:31 PM
Activity: 364
June 05, 2018, 11:13:34 AM
I have been into bounty but not as long as you are into I guess. Thanks for the info, definitely informative and it would helpful especially for those who are new in the bounty actives. Start with few bounties I guess if you are a starting try to hang of it, and gradually add some to get more profitable rewards coming the way.

Oh, hope it will help you somewhat, but you should have more skills in making videos and writing reviews. You will have more rewards

Either you should have skills or you should know where you can get cheap review videos. I never participated any of these making videos bounties but if you're interested then you can try fiverr site for cheap videos. But it all depends on how much they will pay for each review video. Before you make a decision you need to calculate your profit otherwise don't go for it.

But OP post is quite useful for the newbie who wants to explore bounty experiments.

Of course, it's better if the Bounty Hunter is full of that skill, I'll try using fiverr. But whether you have cheap views or invest in a website with domain and hosting it costs nothing.

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 10:55:52 AM
yes really, by following the campaign portal will greatly shorten the time I also like it, but on bountyhive I always run out of space maybe I need to keep monitoring it.
Activity: 347
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 10:35:37 AM
I only personally concentrate on Signature and content campaigns because the yield there is better than anything else and I get to do less for more
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 10:17:25 AM
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
June 05, 2018, 09:51:32 AM
I have been into bounty but not as long as you are into I guess. Thanks for the info, definitely informative and it would helpful especially for those who are new in the bounty actives. Start with few bounties I guess if you are a starting try to hang of it, and gradually add some to get more profitable rewards coming the way.

Oh, hope it will help you somewhat, but you should have more skills in making videos and writing reviews. You will have more rewards

Either you should have skills or you should know where you can get cheap review videos. I never participated any of these making videos bounties but if you're interested then you can try fiverr site for cheap videos. But it all depends on how much they will pay for each review video. Before you make a decision you need to calculate your profit otherwise don't go for it.

But OP post is quite useful for the newbie who wants to explore bounty experiments.
Activity: 364
June 05, 2018, 09:27:31 AM

Pages:
Jump to: