Pages:
Author

Topic: 60 bounty in 2 hours/day? - page 6. (Read 22787 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 12:21:53 PM
Thank you for visiting   Grin
I am also a Bounty Hunters (BH), also not a novice (new step through this stage =)) I know the difficulties that BHs encounter when there are too many campaigns on the forum.This article is intended primarily for forum novice members and making money from bounty campaigns. The amount of bounty can be earned only by participating in social campaigns.
+) Choose a good project: you can refer to this article in my topic
     https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-choose-a-good-project-to-join-the-bounty-program-3559411
+) The biggest difficulty is managing large workloads with a lot of projects (50 - 70 projects with me) especially campaigns like to share daily. The solution for you is the platform management, support for bounty campaigns will help you minimize the time to weekly reports. I will list the platforms that I know for you:
1) Bountyhive (https://bountyhive.io/): Very popular, the downside is too many people know so full slot very fast. Automatically calculates the stakes at the end of the campaign
2) Bountyplatform (https://bountyplatform.io/): Especially good to manage and update the new bounty but the disadvantages still have to report on the forum
3) Bounty0x (https://alpha.bounty0x.io): Very good many good campaigns can be found here
4) BountyHunter (https://bountyhunter.club): not many current projects (01)
5) IcoReward (https://icoreward.com): about 11 projects
6) Bountyportals (http://app.bountyportals.com): quite a few current projects (5)
7) Tokengo (https://tokengoplatform.com): The new ICO platform, currently has 1 campaign.
Cool Tokensuite (https://www.bountysuite.com/: - One of the most reliable bounty manager of the forum development. There are about 20 projects running
9) Bounty.Global: You should see it, the outstanding feature is that the project deployed in very short time from 1-2 weeks. You can get rewards quickly,  about ~ 10 projects
Hope my sharing helps you, wish you many BTC, ETH ... from the bounty campaign  Grin

where do you find all this info ?

any direct telegram or twitter?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
October 02, 2018, 12:17:28 PM
Thank you very much for sharing this! I hope it would help a lot of newbies to participate in bounties. But if you can manage your time, you do not need this platforms. You can participate in 60 bounties and create your own table. But guys, pay attention to signature or content campaigns. You will get more coins for them.
Activity: 471
October 02, 2018, 12:04:43 PM
Bountyhive is a very popular platform and big successful project finished by bountyhive for example Pundi,Dropil but sometimes promote scam project.
In my looking Bountyportals should be list number 2 because it's too old portal which maintain trusted manager. I think Tokesuite very new first time i heard about this bounty portal.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
October 02, 2018, 11:54:29 AM
Greater problem is to separate the new projects that will not die and will eventually pay from the others. I think that 70% of the bounties i've done didn't pay, and only 5 or 10% got some value, the others were wasted time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
September 27, 2018, 02:41:58 AM
If I prefer app.bountyportals.com because the project has been managed by irfan_pak10.
I know him better on the telegram and the person is friendly when invited to communicate.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 12:15:03 PM
I don't like the ones that don't provide a sheet like bountyhive, not sure if the other ones do. The tokens could just be going to their own addresses lol.
Activity: 364
September 17, 2018, 09:53:07 AM
I do not see any point in joining the bounty companies on social networks. I mean Twitter, Facebook. The work is tedious, grammose and you need to keep at least 50 projects at a time. Is not it easier to participate in creating content for example? I did one review, but I got more than several times those who participate in social networks.

Of course it's a tedious task everyday, it's for new players who do not have much skill. They just work hard as they can earn ~ $ 20 per project. Initially, it can be hard but when they are familiar with the rules everything will be much faster, after 2 - 3 months you can see the token on the wallet regularly.
Activity: 69
September 10, 2018, 05:02:00 AM
I did before about 70 bounty with BT and all the companies at bountyhive. just for a couple of hours. but I realized that the amount of bounty does not affect your earnings, and even vice versa. it is better to take a few decent companies and put them on a fuller than a bunch of unclear things
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
September 08, 2018, 03:44:56 AM
I don't like to spend many time in the bounty campaign, even you have joined over 60 bounty in same time, but have you think how many get the reward after their ICO? Scam and fake is all around this forum, and multi-account joined the bounty, you will get nothing at last.
Activity: 56
September 08, 2018, 03:38:04 AM
I'm fine with that, I find solace in taking on new challenges. Even though the merit system seems broken, it still forces you to improve your quality of posts. When it comes to merit, your're put on trial by a jury of peers. Even if you were to post something that greatly helps the members of the community, you have to rely on hope, faith and belief in your fellow man, just at a chance to potentially progress.
Activity: 50
September 07, 2018, 04:13:02 PM
in such areas usually solid bots and refovody and accordingly the payments there are small. it is better to choose a company from a good manager
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 04:08:20 PM
Of course it's cool to keep such a number of companies, but what is the income with them? Better quality and not kolichestvo.
Activity: 44
September 07, 2018, 04:06:48 PM
all these sites for bounty for me are complete nonsense. in them the participants are recruited so much that the payment is maximum in the Ryan 20-40 $, and about Tokengo I generally keep quiet
Activity: 98
September 07, 2018, 03:58:13 PM
It is possible that you can achieve it, especially if you use platforms like bounty0x that help you manage your bounties, but I don't think it's worth it, since the quality of your contribution are going to lower, if you have so much time to devote to the bounties it would be better if you produced quality content that pays much better in the end.
Activity: 532
September 07, 2018, 03:51:45 PM
Doing 60 bounties in just two hours is amazing and at the same time insane. How on earth could you do that? You can't do a good work if you are doing that. In order for our work to be appreciated we must put emphasis on quality not just quantity.
It seems he does not come from the earth. He came from another planet. Previously, I had 4 campaigns at one time and my time and thoughts were disturbed. It is difficult to do multiple campaigns at once because each campaign has a different rule and we can not control it
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
September 07, 2018, 03:48:44 PM
I am very pleased with the listed bounty options listed
I participate 100% in bitcointalk bounties and bountyhive  bounties
And even though it’s a little difficult there are still positive notes for it

Work hard
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
September 07, 2018, 03:21:20 PM
Never thought that you can do bounty on different sites. Glad that I was able to open this topic. I will try the websites but I still prefer bitcointalk because of the number of campaigns that was listed here. Majority of bounties are here. Im not actually a social media guy so I don't prefer social media campaigns. Hopefully there are signature campaogns on the sites you have provided.

Yes you are right, i only focus on one bounty and i never thought that it was possible to work on different bounties at the same time so i am thankful at this thread.
Activity: 140
September 07, 2018, 02:22:37 PM
I doubt if this would be possible. How do you manage to do these in just two hours? Even myself that is participating in just 10 bounties and one signature spend 3 hours sometimes.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
September 07, 2018, 02:17:31 PM
Do not do 60 bounty campaigns in a one day, how can you help the ICOs to collect more money? And also your social media profiles will be considered as a bots and soon you will be banned on these sites. Smiley
Activity: 756
September 07, 2018, 02:12:47 PM
bounty0x in my opinion it's very difficult to get a stake, because I have followed it once and received it very long (share / retweet). Anyway thanks sir because it has been shared
Pages:
Jump to: