Pages:
Author

Topic: 60 BTC loan - page 4. (Read 7973 times)

donator
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
Happy New Year!
June 17, 2012, 12:13:01 AM
It's really just greed. If you were in an unexpected situation where you had little money, I would give you a fair interest rate and time. You're not giving either. It's your choice though and your business.

You may as well just say the bolded, and leave out the rest.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
June 16, 2012, 11:37:52 PM
It's really just greed. If you were in an unexpected situation where you had little money, I would give you a fair interest rate and time. You're not giving either. It's your choice though and your business.
Activity: 294
June 16, 2012, 04:37:11 PM
Dank has run?!
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
June 15, 2012, 04:52:27 PM

Yeah!!

Use this tire.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
June 15, 2012, 03:21:43 PM
Would $5m get a tire swing on the tree in the back?
donator
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
June 15, 2012, 03:10:01 PM
I am holding off on sending the $4.5 million I was just about to send as well.
You trying to steal my new house bro?

For $4.5 million I think he wants the house and the yard.
Activity: 868
June 15, 2012, 01:52:10 PM
I am holding off on sending the $4.5 million I was just about to send as well.
You trying to steal my new house bro?
Activity: 868
June 15, 2012, 12:49:48 PM
Any update on this? I don't want to invest in the larger business venture until I know that this loan has been paid back.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
June 15, 2012, 12:19:49 PM
dank you should beg or borrow from family / friends to get this paid.  Don't get in over your head.  Your threads asking for loans are amusing at times, and it would suck to no longer see them around.  good luck!

You think if he's coming here for loans that he hasnt' already tapped out his family and friends?
June 14, 2012, 07:53:12 PM
He repaid me the principal + .54 BTC. We agreed on 15% if he could provide the coins by tomorrow, Wednesday. That is me being generous to him. However, if he does not pay me the rest of the coins by tomorrow, the generous offer will be changed back to the initial agreement of 3% per day and he will have violated the maximum time period for the loan.
Sorry, we must have had a miscommunication because I didn't know you wanted the full payment by today. I thought you would give me time for the next dwolla transaction to complete. You can choose what you want, but it will take even longer then, as I will need to transfer more money into my bank account and then to dwolla.

I am just making it clear that you have violated the terms of the loan. I do not know how you can ask for a 1-10mil BTC loan and expect to be funded when you can't even pull through on this one. So if you are asking about what I wanted, the answer is yes, interest is accumulating as we speak, and after tomorrow, it will be 24% of the original 60, accumulating 3% every day.
I explained my situation to you, mtgox locked my money up, I lost the rest of my money in a hard situation.  Even though I recovered from that, I told you I needed time to get money back from mtgox.  With the BTC price raise, it was impossible for me to pay the whole thing.  I deposited 40 more dollars, the last of my bank account in order to add funds to mtgox.  Now it will take longer as I need to submit another deposit. 
You'll get your money, but with the choice you're choosing it will take longer for us both.

I have all the time in the world. Problem is, you don't. Everyday I wait longer, 3% is added right?
Which is why I asked if we could change that due to the situation I was in. I guess that was asking too much. Thanks for being understanding.

No, I understand, and we worked on a deal together. Since you were unable to pay me, you owed me 21% compounded, that being 13.79BTC on the original loan. As others have mentioned, I will only make you pay interest per day on that 13.79 BTC to be fair to you, even though that is not required of me or in the deal. So on that 13.79BTC, interest will continue at what it is right now, 24%, and keep accumulating until you return the money. Thanks man, hope this helps!
Activity: 438
Merit: 256
Redot.com - Trade Like a Pro, Earn 70% of Referral
June 14, 2012, 07:40:05 PM
Since he repaid the principal it is my opinion (which can be ignored) that interest extra interest only calculated on the money that is still loaned to Dank. You cannot charge interest on money that has already been repaid and consider yourself fair imo.

I agree.  That's how it works with bank loans anyway.
Valid but,

Which is why I asked if we could change that due to the situation I was in. I guess that was asking too much. Thanks for being understanding.

Bad use of e-sarcasm... especially when dealing with someone who owes you money.
Does that work at a bank?
"Hey, I cant pay right now can you readjust my loan loan so I don't get screwed by my tardiness"

Hell I have overcharged by 3$ and they still charged a 35$ fee for it, even though I didn't have access to my account to see my funds.
It is the way of the world, just be responsible with OTHER PEOPLES MONEY.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Seal Cub Clubbing Club
June 14, 2012, 07:25:04 PM
Since he repaid the principal it is my opinion (which can be ignored) that interest extra interest only calculated on the money that is still loaned to Dank. You cannot charge interest on money that has already been repaid and consider yourself fair imo.

I agree.  That's how it works with bank loans anyway.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
June 14, 2012, 07:08:31 PM

legendary
You cannot kill love
June 14, 2012, 06:51:42 PM
He repaid me the principal + .54 BTC. We agreed on 15% if he could provide the coins by tomorrow, Wednesday. That is me being generous to him. However, if he does not pay me the rest of the coins by tomorrow, the generous offer will be changed back to the initial agreement of 3% per day and he will have violated the maximum time period for the loan.
Sorry, we must have had a miscommunication because I didn't know you wanted the full payment by today. I thought you would give me time for the next dwolla transaction to complete. You can choose what you want, but it will take even longer then, as I will need to transfer more money into my bank account and then to dwolla.

I am just making it clear that you have violated the terms of the loan. I do not know how you can ask for a 1-10mil BTC loan and expect to be funded when you can't even pull through on this one. So if you are asking about what I wanted, the answer is yes, interest is accumulating as we speak, and after tomorrow, it will be 24% of the original 60, accumulating 3% every day.
I explained my situation to you, mtgox locked my money up, I lost the rest of my money in a hard situation.  Even though I recovered from that, I told you I needed time to get money back from mtgox.  With the BTC price raise, it was impossible for me to pay the whole thing.  I deposited 40 more dollars, the last of my bank account in order to add funds to mtgox.  Now it will take longer as I need to submit another deposit. 
You'll get your money, but with the choice you're choosing it will take longer for us both.

I have all the time in the world. Problem is, you don't. Everyday I wait longer, 3% is added right?
June 14, 2012, 06:34:18 PM

legendary
You cannot kill love
June 14, 2012, 06:11:40 PM

June 14, 2012, 01:25:49 PM
Don't forget to compound the interest.

Sure thing.
Activity: 714
Merit: 504
^SEM img of Si wafer edge, scanned 2012-3-12.
June 14, 2012, 12:38:00 PM
Don't forget to compound the interest.
June 13, 2012, 09:00:21 PM

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is a food group.
Pages:
Jump to: