Pages:
Author

Topic: 60 minutes and Bitcoin value jumped to $7,800 - page 2. (Read 596 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 107
yesterday bitcoin Sail through something anything, now the price is still above the $ 7000 figure. I never thought bitcoin will sink back, in my personal opinion, the price will go back up in the next few weeks and will surprise again to the merchants and investors . hoping the market will continue to pump up prices and we will actually see the bull run market again. I'm sick of seeing the yesterday's bloody market, it's like a bottom line that is blocking the rate to the next level.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
It's natural as always. Bitcoin's volatility can make its market price rise so high in just a matter of minutes or hours. Maybe bitcoin is starting to break its record last year when it hits 20,000$.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

After staying at $6,800 for quite a time, Bitcoin price takes off more than 1,000 USD breaking the resistance line. Still, I don't think this would last and BTC price will eventually sink to even lower than its previous price of $6,800. What about you? Tell me what is on your mind now? Will it sink or will it rise?  Huh
I am not really expecting so much right now but at the same time, I am still expecting much. The thing with bitcoin is that we have had impulsive move in both ways before, so that leaves room for any possibility. If we get to see more break further towards the upper resistance and we are able to stay above the upper downtrend line for a while, that may look bullish, but we cannot always say much until we see the response most of the time in the market to some certain levels. That was a pretty quick and huge pump anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
A tremendous increase occurred over the past few days, I am increasingly optimistic that the Bitcoin price could reach a much higher level. I've seen this as an improvement, where bitcoin prices have been spared from stable prices that have lasted long enough. A lot of positive news has made bitcoin prices rise, this is a way to make trust in Bitcoin increasing. We need change and change to something much more in the way that Bitcoin views become the key to everything that happens today.
Activity: 126
Merit: 59
With this sequence of unexpected pumps, I don't see in any way that bitcoin would not reach another ATH this year. (even it dump back after this low surge pump)

That's unlikely unless someone really big chooses to test waters with crypto. But that's even less likely as the wealthiest investors like Buffett and Soros have already expressed their concerns about the long-term viability and success of cryptocurrencies. On the other hand, there are rumors about the Persian Gulf potentates and moneybags being interested in Bitcoin now that it has been declared compliant with Sharia. Don't know how it is going to play out, though.

Hmmm. That's sounds interesting, but I do believed that they are already in the crypto investment since last year specially around the peak last December. But just maybe the push has something to do with Muslim announcing bitcoin as complaint and not against their religion. But it looks like we are trading sideways now and there are no more money going into the market as of the moment as the price keeps fluctuating in the $7800-$8000 range. Anyways, we should celebrate this early but continue to observe and see how everything pans out.

In fact, it doesn't look like that at all. I mean, no longer. We were trading in a narrow range between 6.6k and 7.3k for quite some time but we have already broken out of that. Right now Bitcoin price is trading around 8.3k, and there is a possibility and it is definitely not negligible that Bitcoin will continue to rise. How much it will rise is another question but myself, I see no particular issues with Bitcoin rising up to 10k at this point.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
The possible effect of a $1000 increase in bitcoin prices in minutes is the news that blockchains are getting a fair amount of fresh funds. In addition, the news that the closing deadline tax is also the most influential news on the rise because bitcoin holder in America wants to take advantage first before casting out of their digital assets to avoid the tax payment later. We'll see, whether after the 17th of April bitcoin prices increased or decreased?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
I think for me the price of the bitcoin will continue to increase because as of now the price is more than $8000 and that's good for us because if the price pumo they will get more profit again.
Well since price of bitcoin jumped I think this is a signs that bitcoin will be more to show up on the increase of value. It is like a roller coaster ride so better not to sell this time their is a more good to be happen on bitcoin.
well, the increase that happened yesterday did make a lot of bitcoin holders to be profitable. when they buy it under the price of $ 7000. for now, that potential has not diminished. there is still a great possibility until bitcoin prices rise again. still hold the bitcoin that we have friends.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I think for me the price of the bitcoin will continue to increase because as of now the price is more than $8000 and that's good for us because if the price pumo they will get more profit again.
Well since price of bitcoin jumped I think this is a signs that bitcoin will be more to show up on the increase of value. It is like a roller coaster ride so better not to sell this time their is a more good to be happen on bitcoin.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
I think for me the price of the bitcoin will continue to increase because as of now the price is more than $8000 and that's good for us because if the price pumo they will get more profit again.  Im so very happy because it will increase again I hope it will continue to increase again. We need to wait to see the price increase more to make more profit just believe to bitcoin.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
That's the experience of the vitality of the currency and imagine how bad it had also gone at some period after the pump. Just keep your eye open to the market. We got better days ahead in the year and also some surprises.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
bitcoin will contiuneto rise at its own pace and will be more stable than ever over the next few months which is whats needed!
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
With this sequence of unexpected pumps, I don't see in any way that bitcoin would not reach another ATH this year. (even it dump back after this low surge pump)

That's unlikely unless someone really big chooses to test waters with crypto. But that's even less likely as the wealthiest investors like Buffett and Soros have already expressed their concerns about the long-term viability and success of cryptocurrencies. On the other hand, there are rumors about the Persian Gulf potentates and moneybags being interested in Bitcoin now that it has been declared compliant with Sharia. Don't know how it is going to play out, though.

Hmmm. That's sounds interesting, but I do believed that they are already in the crypto investment since last year specially around the peak last December. But just maybe the push has something to do with Muslim announcing bitcoin as complaint and not against their religion. But it looks like we are trading sideways now and there are no more money going into the market as of the moment as the price keeps fluctuating in the $7800-$8000 range. Anyways, we should celebrate this early but continue to observe and see how everything pans out.

you are surprised that crypto-currencies will be dealt with even by Muslims? They are not inconsistent with the laws of cryptography and therefore for each person will be available crypto currency, despite belonging to the Sharia.

Actually, I'm not surprised, I'm just afraid if this "acceptance" by the Sharia law won't be used as yet another excuse for Western governments to crack down on Bitcoin all over again as they come up with another contrived and ridiculous reason to attack crypto as a means for "terrorism financing" by Muslims. Anyway, quite a few people will be happy to see big money entering the cryptoscene now.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
OP, are you into  the cryptocurrency investment because of the quick gains you want to make out of it? Even if there is an unstable price in the price of bitcoin, that doesn't mean the price will sink forever without rising again. The inconsistence going on with the price is just probably a correction,  a FUD or just a normal phase that will soon be a history.  It's good to have a positive outlook to earn better.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
On the other hand, there are rumors about the Persian Gulf potentates and moneybags being interested in Bitcoin now that it has been declared compliant with Sharia. Don't know how it is going to play out, though.

I strongly believe that while they might not have invested directly in Bitcoin themselves, they might have been doing so through proxies for quite some time now. It's of course not entirely the same, but the main point of importance is that the current difference might cause these entities to go full nuts on Bitcoin instead of conservatively letting a tiny bit of their liquidity flow into this market. I however hope that at some point we don't have to look forward to large investors entering the market anymore, because the only reason people like to see this happen is because of the price that will go up. It has nothing directly to do with Bitcoin as always....
Activity: 462

you are surprised that crypto-currencies will be dealt with even by Muslims? They are not inconsistent with the laws of cryptography and therefore for each person will be available crypto currency, despite belonging to the Sharia.

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

After staying at $6,800 for quite a time, Bitcoin price takes off more than 1,000 USD breaking the resistance line. Still, I don't think this would last and BTC price will eventually sink to even lower than its previous price of $6,800. What about you? Tell me what is on your mind now? Will it sink or will it rise?  Huh
Why does people complain if the price drops and still rants negatively even if it rise?why not appreciate the positive movement? We have been into deep shit in the past early months and i am appreciative of this price increase no matter what. If people loss it is because they took to much risk and expected too much and when their expectations are not met they tend to get angry and say negative comments about bitcoin. In the first place you know when you join bitcoin the price is unpredictable it could rise and fall easily we make a profit by staying and trading wisely.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Yeah it proves that there are many investors still believes in the bitcoin technology as pushing the price to that level will need much funds. We should stay positive and optimistic that this will be the beginning and hopes that all the positive prediction will come true that btc will return or surpass the all time high by year end.
I potcoin with him shows such acrobatic opportunities to increase my price, it is quite possible that by the end of 2018 we will see new maximum prices for Bitcoin.
Activity: 364

Yeah it proves that there are many investors still believes in the bitcoin technology as pushing the price to that level will need much funds. We should stay positive and optimistic that this will be the beginning and hopes that all the positive prediction will come true that btc will return or surpass the all time high by year end.
Pages:
Jump to: