Pages:
Author

Topic: 60% Starbucks Gift Cards-LIFETIME WARRANTY- W/ ORIGINAL RECEIPT/ CLEAN(Not -ed)! (Read 1286 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I am not selling cards currently.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I am looking for a vouch card not the method. I really dont need or want the method. Assuming it works and lasts for a while I can definitely give you a vouch here and on cryptothrift (I have an account there for some time with around 20 positive feedback).
Vouches would be given out for free, fronted out, or done via a discount through escrow. I will let people know when I have stock I can use for vouches on here.

Please refer to my updated guide on how to turn starbucks cards into cash. It's not even close to any method you've seen before. Giving vouches to reputable members.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12197354

I applaud your resolve in making sure that your trust is returned to normal and that nobody abuses the trust system.
I'll just wait for a vouch card because I will honestly not be able to use the cashout vouch you are offering so let the next guy who can do it do it.

For honest reviews, you should probably stipulate whoever you sell or vouch to actually try it? Otherwise it's just vouching that you gave them a unique methodology. Just my 2 cents.

Appreciate the thought... For the vouches I'll leave out so of the methods that you use to get this running in a "auto-pilot" cycle where you can touch a few hundred dollars a day doing basically nothing; which will be elaborated to my buyers:)

Activity: 279
Merit: 250
Vouches would be given out for free, fronted out, or done via a discount through escrow. I will let people know when I have stock I can use for vouches on here.

Please refer to my updated guide on how to turn starbucks cards into cash. It's not even close to any method you've seen before. Giving vouches to reputable members.

I applaud your resolve in making sure that your trust is returned to normal and that nobody abuses the trust system.
I'll just wait for a vouch card because I will honestly not be able to use the cashout vouch you are offering so let the next guy who can do it do it.

For honest reviews, you should probably stipulate whoever you sell or vouch to actually try it? Otherwise it's just vouching that you gave them a unique methodology. Just my 2 cents.

I'd be interested in a vouch of course as well as a couple "for $$" cards for sure if they are as good as you say they will be. My curiosity is high.  Cheesy

You will receive a vouch in exchange for a honest review on here and cryptothrift (I would make a $1 listing on cryptothrift and you would purchase it and leave me feedback accordingly. I am willing to reimburse the $1)

Please PM me if you accept these terms and give me an email to send the guide to, or tell me just to PM it!

I would also like a vouch copy when available. Will base my future purchases on that vouch copy

I will give you a vouch in exchange for an honest review on here and also via cryptothrift (I would make a $1 listing on cryptothrift and you would purchase it and leave me feedback accordingly. I am willing to reimburse the $1)

Please PM me if you accept these terms and give me an email to send the guide to, or tell me just to PM it!
legendary
Activity: 924
I would also like a vouch copy when available. Will base my future purchases on that vouch copy
legendary
Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230
AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

I'd be interested in a vouch of course as well as a couple "for $$" cards for sure if they are as good as you say they will be. My curiosity is high.  Cheesy

Activity: 910
You should do vouches as well.

I mean the rep does bother most people, but the vouches by other people would change some peoples minds since they already confirmed balances.

Most people are still aware that starbucks are cracking down way quicker so its harder.

Yes I will be offering the discounted vouches as my last post states. Don't expect any rush from me; I'm re-cooping all of the other things I had stolen from my operations.

I will get as many discounted vouches out ASAP so you can all verify the cards are live when I can steadily supply cards a few weeks down the road.

My rep should be changed back to normal after this. If anyone hasn't read; I only have negative feedback from 3 users who are "friends" who left me the feedback based off an assumption. They have admitted this as well and have agreed to update it back to normal once I have proven the accusations were inaccurate.

I would be interested in a discounted vouch copy. But will prefer using a forum escrow all the way or send the funds after using most of the card value.

I mean the rep does bother most people, but the vouches by other people would change some peoples minds since they already confirmed balances.

Most people are still aware that starbucks are cracking down way quicker so its harder.

Yes I will be offering the discounted vouches as my last post states. Don't expect any rush from me; I'm re-cooping all of the other things I had stolen from my operations.

I will get as many discounted vouches out ASAP so you can all verify the cards are live when I can steadily supply cards a few weeks down the road.

My rep should be changed back to normal after this. If anyone hasn't read; I only have negative feedback from 3 users who are "friends" who left me the feedback based off an assumption. They have admitted this as well and have agreed to update it back to normal once I have proven the accusations were inaccurate.

Activity: 279
Updating everyone that I am working on getting my stock back up. Not much I can explain here of how I was screwed over but until I can find a partner to help me do this I am simply to busy to generate a consistent stock. I am slowly building funds up in my free time and will keep this post updated. I have a few vouches I will be giving out for cheap to prove they will still be live by the time I am fully restocked. I should have vouches within 1-3 days.

Please post if you would like a vouch card w/ receipt + Lifetime warranty (Will be $50-$100 cards depending on the reputable members I can get to test these for the community)

I'm sure a few of us wouldn't mind testing your vouch cards at a discount to start with and build up some credibility. Put me down on your waiting list.
Activity: 826

Updating everyone that I am working on getting my stock back up. Not much I can explain here of how I was screwed over but until I can find a partner to help me do this I am simply to busy to generate a consistent stock. I am slowly building funds up in my free time and will keep this post updated. I have a few vouches I will be giving out for cheap to prove they will still be live by the time I am fully restocked. I should have vouches within 1-3 days.

Please post if you would like a vouch card w/ receipt + Lifetime warranty (Will be $50-$100 cards depending on the reputable members I can get to test these for the community)
legendary
^^^^
We'll be here   Cheesy   
Wow, You sure aren't making it easy for those of us who really wanted to TRY and trust you.

100% Correct. Let me get my stock 5-10k again and I'll send you some cards for much less than what we had talked about for a vouch. Give me some time. I lost funds and some accounts as well as all of my cards. I'll keep this post updated. All purchasers have been refunded.  
Cards will be out of stock for about a week or two. I will be filling select orders until then to new buyers who are reputable on this site in order to prevent my reputation from being destroyed.
legendary
Wow, You sure aren't making it easy for those of us who really wanted to TRY and trust you.
I just got online. The person I had holding my stock of starbucks cards scammed me and sent this user cards that I don't know if they even ever existed. My cryptothrift is now being run under sole ownership. It is going to take me a few days to get funds back in stock. I may have a few hundred in clean funds currently; I will update the board with more info later. I need to start trying to recover my losses. I had well over 6k in clean cards.
Activity: 266
Bump this to the top. What the hell happened here?
legendary
His order has been delivered and as my profile on cryptothrift states all orders will take up to 72 hours to fill and orders over 1500 will be up to an additional 48 hours.

Sorry you had not read that prior to ordering.

Still interested per my PM but need before Sunday.  Let me know. 
OP is funny....
He finally provided the cards, and guess what? All cards show account closed....so now show me receipt on how you purchase those cards.

Assuming this is true (and I take everything with a grain of salt around here) so much for the claim:

- 100% CLEAN FUNDS
- WILL NEVER ZERO OUT OR DIE

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
i am still waiting for my card. payment was made 2 days ago. i will update once i got the card. but for now i suggest people stay away
This should not cause you to have any financial loss. All you need to do is contact the escrow you are using and ask them to return your bitcoin to you
i know that, OP is funny... provided several bad cards, and ask me to release escrow...lol
Pages:
Jump to: