Pages:
Author

Topic: 600 dollar to invest - page 25. (Read 3432 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
March 20, 2018, 07:53:59 AM
Hi guys , i will buy today some Altcoins worth of 600 dollar. no Bitcoin , no ethereum, no Neo.
Is buying elixir or  telcoin a good idea ? help me please

I would advise you to buy coins that have a good idea and already finished product, such as ADA, QTUM, BNT, ELF, and others.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
March 20, 2018, 05:51:30 AM
With so little sum you should find very undervalued coins to invest. My offer is Binance coin (BNB) : when correction will end and period of explosing growth will begin - exchanges will become popular again (and their coins too Wink)
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 05:36:53 AM
Take a look at Pundi x. Yesterday has exploded and are about to start the distribution of 10,000 point of sale device.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
March 20, 2018, 03:19:58 AM
The markets have not improved. The boutiques continue to hit the market.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1523
March 20, 2018, 03:06:57 AM
Now the price of Steem is around $2. It can be a good coin to invest, a site that everyone knows and uses. We all know that prices are much higher in advance, again prices may rise Smiley
It's good time to buy.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
March 20, 2018, 02:53:11 AM
There are some really good potential coins currently available at the cheap rate like a summer sale, Some of them are ADA, Litecoin, SYSCoin, STRAT, and QTUM (Increased today).
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
March 20, 2018, 01:47:49 AM
Those coins are Ethereum (ETH) and NEO (NEO). Their ability to hold their value in a turbulent market is not a fluke, but rather a clear indicator of the future of the crypto market, and that’s smart contracts.

The above-mentioned coins are really very good because both of them belong to the same category but in the coming days, there is huge competition in between them for sure. Right now the most undervalued coin is NEO, buy them when it is at dips.
I think $ 600 to invest in NEO is not good. You can not make much profit when buying NEO because NEO only applies to long-term investment strategy. NEO's strong development will start in early July, so the waiting time is long. Instead, there are other potential altcoins like Vechain, ICX, Qtum. invest in them and you will get the profit as soon as possible. Having more capital, investing in NEO is a great choice.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 12:36:54 AM
Those coins are Ethereum (ETH) and NEO (NEO). Their ability to hold their value in a turbulent market is not a fluke, but rather a clear indicator of the future of the crypto market, and that’s smart contracts.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
March 20, 2018, 01:29:43 AM

The above-mentioned coins are really very good because both of them belong to the same category but in the coming days, there is huge competition in between them for sure. Right now the most undervalued coin is NEO, buy them when it is at dips.
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
March 20, 2018, 01:06:11 AM
600$ is not a big fund but you can focus on some cheap coins such as WPR, CAT, INS, MWAT, PKT,... all of them are good coins from successful ICO projects.
Actually $600 is also good to start in trading and these funds should choose the best coins to invest. Cat, prl, and ins and eth are good to buy today. Price are best to enter in this market it will go increase for sure.
Activity: 99
March 19, 2018, 11:41:51 PM
Hi guys , i will buy today some Altcoins worth of 600 dollar. no Bitcoin , no ethereum, no Neo.

Yes for me TELCOIN is really good especially for long term hold. If one their project will release the market cap of TEL will easily boom and if you really want another I suggest you check for ICON a.k.a ICX do your own search on that coin and see if will go in your taste. Goodluck.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
March 19, 2018, 09:56:51 PM
You should go with Elixir, the developers are really active and they are planning to hire more people. If you know how to code then you can win some Elix for free.
Activity: 21
March 19, 2018, 09:44:03 PM
I'm buying BSCH(bitschool) and I'm also buying dlearn can't remember their ticker atm.
Activity: 134
March 19, 2018, 09:43:24 PM
So far I heard about telcoin from my friend. They are talking about how the team of telcoin so active. If I'm not mistaken they pronounce the country of Philippines and Dubai that their CEO was visited this country. In my conclusion telcoin is good for its developers doing their best to make things possible as soon as possible.
Activity: 546
March 19, 2018, 08:10:45 PM
if you have invested into QTUM 24 hours ago https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/qtum/usd
Now i think best to get back to ETH
Activity: 658
enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 19, 2018, 07:17:24 PM
with the amount of $ 600 you can start investing despite the minimal amount but you can choose to buy a coin that definitely has a high price like eth, because after all with minimal capital you should always get a profit.
Activity: 630
Glad to see you
March 19, 2018, 06:15:07 PM

i think its very risky idea because the best investment now is bitcoin. On down trend market altcoins lose own value more faster then btc. . So  more better to buy btc or wait when  when the market will exit from downtrend.
Activity: 493
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
March 19, 2018, 06:19:19 PM
600$ is not a big fund but you can focus on some cheap coins such as WPR, CAT, INS, MWAT, PKT,... all of them are good coins from successful ICO projects.
Activity: 140
March 19, 2018, 06:14:37 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
March 19, 2018, 06:04:23 PM
Waves is a good stable option. Choose those one, who have working product and at least in top 100 crypto. Don't choose shitcoins, it is like a dice, we are here to invest in a new technologies
Pages:
Jump to: