Pages:
Author

Topic: 6000+ posts and 0 merit...and the winner 🥇 is... (Read 1624 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 0

please give me your telegram username. i want to PM you to clarify my status.

Recently, another account of your “wife” was blocked, I do not remember, this was not the first time. It is naive to think that with such perseverance you can be trusted.
Yes there are many of this users having this reasons. We may not able to believe on it somehow there could be really true to others. Since this is not only limited to only one user per family of having bitcointalk account. I myself shared this to the gang but they are not interested instead they had their own love in playing esports and other online games. For them, they will join this forum if I can earn a lot  but of course I told them that it is not only about earning for it is also about learning. Learning is fun.
you better try to solve bounty hunter problem, specially so many project don't pay bounty hunter. one of them is digitalbits. no one of you helping complaint.

Recently, another account of your “wife” was blocked, I do not remember, this was not the first time. It is naive to think that with such perseverance you can be trusted.
we join bounty to adding our income. we are not bot. now she upset and stop rest of the bounty. 3 week make report and 3 week not got stake.
more than 200 bounty didn't pay bounty hunter. i stop for 1 years in bounty sir. now any some trusted bounty manager manage good project. so i try to join again. i hope you make my account back like early so i can continue my work. i never cheat anybody since join bounty.
thank you

we join bounty to adding our income. we are not bot. now she upset and stop rest of the bounty. 3 week make report and 3 week not got stake.
more than 200 bounty didn't pay bounty hunter. i stop for 1 years in bounty sir. now any some trusted bounty manager manage good project. so i try to join again. i hope you make my account back like early so i can continue my work. i never cheat anybody since join bounty.
thank you
if you had your other account getting ban then this one two could probably be ban since a ban user here does not allowed unless you will not tell and secretely create another account to continue whatsoever business you have here.

Well joining bounty now really bad. Most of the projects failed or scam. This is why those old school project way of collecting money.

There are better ways already than this and it has been observe here in our place. It is what we called networking. Still old school kind of scamming but an upgrade version using cryptocurrency, inviting users to join and invest then earn high commission rates from the invites. This kind of scamming will eventually stop and users will make a losses with their investment.

So this might work on those who like to earn. Just join a networking platform and then be the first to invite users to gain high commission rates being in the top.
i am not a scammer
Activity: 924
Merit: 220

Yes there are many of this users having this reasons. We may not able to believe on it somehow there could be really true to others. Since this is not only limited to only one user per family of having bitcointalk account. I myself shared this to the gang but they are not interested instead they had their own love in playing esports and other online games. For them, they will join this forum if I can earn a lot  but of course I told them that it is not only about earning for it is also about learning. Learning is fun.

thank you

thank you
if you had your other account getting ban then this one two could probably be ban since a ban user here does not allowed unless you will not tell and secretely create another account to continue whatsoever business you have here.

Well joining bounty now really bad. Most of the projects failed or scam. This is why those old school project way of collecting money.

There are better ways already than this and it has been observe here in our place. It is what we called networking. Still old school kind of scamming but an upgrade version using cryptocurrency, inviting users to join and invest then earn high commission rates from the invites. This kind of scamming will eventually stop and users will make a losses with their investment.

So this might work on those who like to earn. Just join a networking platform and then be the first to invite users to gain high commission rates being in the top.
i only have this account, that's way i want my negative trust erased. i have told this to secure my account so my other on going bounty got stake. if i am a scammer, i don't need to reply any message. just make a new account, but for what i do that. i just don't my past work got nothing because of this negative trust.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125

thank you

thank you

thank you
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿

Another nominee this time with 3500+ posts and 0 Merit, I present you >
marius 4qu1l4

BTW I couldn't find one non-bounty report/application comment.
Challenge? Tongue

Yes, this is  bot, or a human bot Grin. He woke up recently 5/26/2020 8:24:19 AM woke up

I found that he can write not only bounty reports Grin Grin Grin

Ethereum Wallet Address : 0x56860da3e70351B80239A219349DcDb4e9f56B09

somebody use my bitcointalk to make register in telegram campaign sir, please erase spreadsheet number 3953. thank you
http://archive.md/X5yvs

At the same time, you can see his wallet. And there are very interesting token transfers

https://etherscan.io/tokentxns?a=0x56860da3e70351B80239A219349DcDb4e9f56B09&p=1
https://i.ibb.co/bHD62FY/Screenshot.png

https://etherscan.io/address/0xc56aacb5e14da7d01d81d8153c166daacca847df#tokentxns

https://etherscan.io/address/0xc8605cdc906d35ffa89fdf069e85d9c3aaba76bd#tokentxns

https://i.ibb.co/7XRFb42/Screenshot.png

As you can see, another wallet number is very popular. This suggests that marius 4qu1l4 has alternative accounts.

ETH Wallet Address: 0xC55CF95d39553845d3E4BB80eB34e9fC3876eea8  belongs to the account
Liony Yoshida

ETH Wallet Address: 0xC55CF95d39553845d3E4BB80eB34e9fC3876eea8

I recently made a ban request on this account.
=============================================================================================

Ban evasion.

nathanael reagan Autoban user
Liony Yoshida banned

And also created a new one with the same name. This account will also go to the ban.

L1ony Yoshida

And the account  marius 4qu1l4  receives a tag in the trust for cheating in the company's bounty.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyairdrop-sessia-300-000-tokens-15-token-5118659
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1z6euHVIQtTkYXkHELlJw34DrQEOgmagMv6_asGHTbYE/edit#gid=82546954
Activity: 784
Merit: 34
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
it seems that this person is very passionate about doing social media bounty reports, until now.
so he became the most shitposter to reach 6000+ within 2 years.

If a report by posting to the bounty thread is considered shitposting, why isn't it prohibited, or is there a rule about shitposting the bounty report?

why not use a spreadsheet as a place to collect reports so that they don't become shitposting and don't become trash in the bounty thread.

I made a post about this: Which it goes by that all BM to handle any project they should use the form in making a report to their task just like what (bounty detective) are doing. This will so reduce having shit post of bounty reports on the forum. At least have seen who is more than me 😂😂🏃 I was obviously thinking am the worst shit poster because I so Much got involved in bounty.
marius 4qu1l4

Challenge? Tongue

Yes, this is  bot, or a human bot Grin. He woke up recently 5/26/2020 8:24:19 AM woke up

somebody use my bitcointalk to make register in telegram campaign sir, please erase spreadsheet number 3953. thank you

At the same time, you can see his wallet. And there are very interesting token transfers

https://i.ibb.co/bHD62FY/Screenshot.png

https://etherscan.io/address/0xc56aacb5e14da7d01d81d8153c166daacca847df#tokentxns

https://etherscan.io/address/0xc8605cdc906d35ffa89fdf069e85d9c3aaba76bd#tokentxns

https://i.ibb.co/7XRFb42/Screenshot.png

As you can see, another wallet number is very popular. This suggests that marius 4qu1l4 has alternative accounts.

ETH Wallet Address: 0xC55CF95d39553845d3E4BB80eB34e9fC3876eea8  belongs to the account
Liony Yoshida

=============================================================================================

Ban evasion.

Liony Yoshida banned

And also created a new one with the same name. This account will also go to the ban.

L1ony Yoshida

And the account  marius 4qu1l4  receives a tag in the trust for cheating in the company's bounty.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyairdrop-sessia-300-000-tokens-15-token-5118659
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1z6euHVIQtTkYXkHELlJw34DrQEOgmagMv6_asGHTbYE/edit#gid=82546954
you couldn't judge me like that, ask me first and than make decision. liony yoshida is my wife account. and this is my account. how could we cheat in bounty? please give back my trust sir.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134
₿uy / $ell

I'm shocked Cheesy

You should give thanks to OP.
It is ironic that when you mentioned here because of lack of merits, is the reason why your ranked up 2x higher than your past rank.

Anyway, I know that most of us here want to earn through bounty campaigns. I had been there too. But when I saw a daylight, it changed my principles. It will give you more opportunity when you fully understand everything in the forum, cryptocurrency and blockchains. You can share and learn more when you are active participant in forum.

I hope this thread will be a sign for you that you will need to improve more your posts, lessen some bounties and be active in real discussion of this forum. Don`t let anybody say, "from scratch to scratch" when time comes. Instead make this as your stepping stone to be a quality poster of this forum. I was once a scratch and I don`t want to be that forever.

I like to help people in, the one discussed in the OP was just an honest bounty hunter, didn't find any alts or anything and the guy from a newbie with 0 received merit and 6000+ posts manage to ran up to Member. I won't say that it's well deserved but again, at least he was TOP in something that is not harming the forum ( I haven't checked if he advertised any scam projects).

The other guy I posted a few days ago is another case.. see the previous comments.
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!

I'm shocked Cheesy

You should give thanks to OP.
It is ironic that when you mentioned here because of lack of merits, is the reason why your ranked up 2x higher than your past rank.

Anyway, I know that most of us here want to earn through bounty campaigns. I had been there too. But when I saw a daylight, it changed my principles. It will give you more opportunity when you fully understand everything in the forum, cryptocurrency and blockchains. You can share and learn more when you are active participant in forum.

I hope this thread will be a sign for you that you will need to improve more your posts, lessen some bounties and be active in real discussion of this forum. Don`t let anybody say, "from scratch to scratch" when time comes. Instead make this as your stepping stone to be a quality poster of this forum. I was once a scratch and I don`t want to be that forever.
Activity: 784
Merit: 34
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I know it's "difficult" for some people to earn merit  but after almost 2 years in the forum and 6000+ posts.
Here i present you :

Rimidalv

Found him in the patrol,while checking some random posts Wink
Wow this is so ridiculous, I was even blaming my self for making over 800+ post and am not even a full member rank, and few legendaries was even mocking me for making so much post and hardly got a full member rank.🤣
legendary
₿uy / $ell

Haha, damn i screwed someone's world up again. Start to be a habit i think.
Good findings man.
So there were other posts as well besides the bounty reports.

^That was actually the challenge i was talking about Wink
Activity: 1134
Merit: 105
marius 4qu1l4

Challenge? Tongue

Your challenge of finding a person with a lot of posts and no posts in bounty section is hard too find.
There is no way any normal human can post so many non-bounty posts and still remain meritless.    Shocked
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 4265
✿♥‿♥✿
marius 4qu1l4

Challenge? Tongue

Liony Yoshida

Ban evasion.

Liony Yoshida banned

L1ony Yoshida

legendary
₿uy / $ell
marius 4qu1l4

Challenge? Tongue
Activity: 686
Merit: 320
That's some impressive dedication. I wonder what alts he may have though.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
I have worked as a bounty manager and helper in the past and I would say he would have earned thousands of $$ if he would have done that in 2016-17 phase and holded them for a year but now it's really really hard to even make a 100$ with all the work he's been doing.

P.S. I was wondering what that guy would be thinking when he got merits all of a sudden..  Cheesy
Glad he answered.
Activity: 555
Merit: 271
6000+ post with full of bounty report. I think bounty is only their income or maybe this guy is very happy in earning bounty and they are motivated to do bounty more.
I apreciate this guy about their work in earning bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: