Pages:
Author

Topic: 60,000 BTC for sale, for USD, must pass KYC/AML, up to 14% discount [CLOSED] - page 2. (Read 428 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
60,000 BTC for sale for USD. Must pass KYC/AML. Up to 14% discount (best offer). 6% spread split between brokers. Must have escrow agreement, from escrow service of your choosing. No Satoshi transactions or signed statements permitted. Feel free to anonymize escrow agreement. Closing via escrow. No online (OTC) exchanges permitted. Prefer licensed broker, but that's not my concern. Please send escrow agreement and contact information and I will arrange conference with director of investment banking & finance.

15k one contract.  direct investment agreement.  on several contacts we will redeem 60k.  in detail telegram - "Elagorn to the moon"
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
$445,000,000  Grin

Where did you find these coins
Activity: 16
Are you looking to sell all of them or would you consider smaller chunks as well? What would the minimum size be?

All of them. Minimum size 10k. Prefer to sell the whole lot.
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
Can you provide proof of these coins?  I think not but want to hear your excuses.
Activity: 16
60,000 BTC for sale for USD. Must pass KYC/AML. Up to 14% discount (best offer). 6% spread split between brokers. Must have escrow agreement, from escrow service of your choosing. No Satoshi transactions or signed statements permitted. Feel free to anonymize escrow agreement. Closing via escrow. No online (OTC) exchanges permitted. Prefer licensed broker, but that's not my concern. Please send escrow agreement and contact information and I will arrange conference with director of investment banking & finance.
Pages:
Jump to: