Pages:
Author

Topic: [60,000 Satoshis Per Day] CoinBooster.io - Faucet + 50% ref (OVER 6 BTC PAID) - page 2. (Read 10409 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
U will never know the true answer, before you try
Interesting. Trusted admin, I believe this is legit. Im gonna try out with 13lvl.

:DD

WTF you are Hero Member
are you not see OP trust feedback ?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=172693
   -4: -2 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

Huh
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Interesting. Trusted admin, I believe this is legit. Im gonna try out with 13lvl.

:DD
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
Is the third day for me without payment, i use only a faucet without invest but i have stopped to use, because don't pay. Every time the same, click to withdraw and return to the page
yap, and no sound from admin. Just marked this faucet like scam.
i am receive earlier some satoshi from there, but nothing last 3-4 days
legendary
Activity: 1176
Is the third day for me without payment, i use only a faucet without invest but i have stopped to use, because don't pay. Every time the same, click to withdraw and return to the page
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1079
I have been trying to withdraw 0.003 BTC for the past couple of days, not working. I have not invested anything on this faucet so I am not complaining, but I have been promoting this site for some time, have around 40 referrals. If this is indeed scam then promoting a scam site does not make sense.
Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try
Just so all members know we are aware of the withdraw issue.

We will have a fix for this in the next week so please be patient with us while we fix it

if you are having problems just keep trying. people are able to withdraw but when our site gets hit too hard by too many withdraws at once then thats why the site hangs on withdraw.

AS LONG AS BALANCE IS NOT DEDUCTED FROM YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE KEEP TRYING.

No need to submit ticket, we are already aware. submitting the ticket about this issue will only slow us down  Sad

our official thread is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1201371.820

WE ARE NOT A SCAM! If you see the official thread many people post their payments that they get successfully from us each day. we ask for patience and understanding, we are working as fast as we can for the solution.

yeahh i see some people get succses withdraw from your faucet someday ago, but for 2day no people get succes WD
this is ponzi faucet
Activity: 352
Merit: 10
cannot withdraw....
lets say goodbye to this faucet
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
i have tried Withdraw more than 30times but my balance  is not deducted from my account.
when i can withdraw normally ?
me too. last two days when i tried  to withdraw, nothing happens.
owner of the coinbooster must as soon as possible to solve this problem if want to make drove serious service

Same for me but i think not is "problem" but is a method for don't withdraw more when the site not have money for pay  Grin

hemmm i will try make request withdraw with 50.000 satosi (minimum withdraw)
hope it's work for me

Even when it worked, couple of days ago, I could not withdraw 50K satoshi, but had to raise to 55K and WD then; anyways during this day I have tried diff amounts, as of 57K, 60K ... and it is not working, looks like the site exploded.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
hope it's work for me

Wish you luck
Their official thread is also filled with people shouting out for WD
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1201371.980
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
nobody has been able to withdraw all day. looks like trouble - check the investor-games thread.
Activity: 364
i have tried Withdraw more than 30times but my balance  is not deducted from my account.
owner of the coinbooster must as soon as possible to solve this problem if want to make drove serious service

Same for me but i think not is "problem" but is a method for don't withdraw more when the site not have money for pay  Grin

hope it's work for me
legendary
Activity: 1176

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
Now i'm not even able to claim!
Activity: 364
Activity: 714
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
I was trying to withdraw balance 3 days and today I withdrew 1,385,000 satoshi at last.... but received nothing into my bitcoin address
ref=3a78b07f

I PMed you Prozet, check your PMs dude!
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
I'd really" don't like to see this faucet shut down Sad
A little advise for you admin, no matter you're ponzi or not, if it is difficult for you to allocate btc for payouts, maybe you need to lower the rate of sat/second. It sure will greatly put upgraded member on disadvantage (and possibly enrage some Grin), but I think everyone would agree that slow ROI is better than not paying at all.
Activity: 246
I was trying to withdraw balance 3 days and today I withdrew 1,385,000 satoshi at last.... but received nothing into my bitcoin address
ref=3a78b07f
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
CoinBooster Rep
Just so all members know we are aware of the withdraw issue.

We will have a fix for this in the next week so please be patient with us while we fix it

if you are having problems just keep trying. people are able to withdraw but when our site gets hit too hard by too many withdraws at once then thats why the site hangs on withdraw.

AS LONG AS BALANCE IS NOT DEDUCTED FROM YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE KEEP TRYING.

No need to submit ticket, we are already aware. submitting the ticket about this issue will only slow us down  Sad

our official thread is here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1201371.820

WE ARE NOT A SCAM! If you see the official thread many people post their payments that they get successfully from us each day. we ask for patience and understanding, we are working as fast as we can for the solution.
Pages:
Jump to: