Pages:
Author

Topic: 63.1265 BTC share of CoinHoarder's Avalon Batch 3 Group Buy (3 day auction!) (Read 4596 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
All share transfers have been completed.

Please check your information to make sure it is correct.

Share transfer ledger: https://www.dropbox.com/s/m25ohqwmzjzhiuz/Share%20Transfer%20Ledger.xlsx
Ownership percentages: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7b7omfd7hrbk9gs/Ownership%20Percentages%20%26%20Profit%20Projections.xls

Cheers,

Ch
legendary
In Cryptocoins I Trust
Everyone is now paid Smiley Unless I am missing something agian  Cheesy Coinhoarder hoes does it look like to you lol?

Yes, it seems everyone has paid. I will be conducting all share transfers this evening.

Sorry I've been kind of late transferring superduh's shares... I keep putting it off then never get to it. I have several other share transfers to do along with this one, so I'll make sure they're all done tonight.

Thanks guys!  Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Everyone is now paid Smiley Unless I am missing something agian  Cheesy Coinhoarder hoes does it look like to you lol?
All paid for the exception of

Superduh            5 Gh @ 1.95             =  9.75 BTC

When will you be making a payment?

what? i've paid you and you acknowledged receiving 9.75 btc. i'm confused

Honest mistake I was just looking at last two people in CoinHoarders list of ppl who were still not fully paid and did not scroll through fully. My bad  Roll Eyes
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

what? i've paid you and you acknowledged receiving 9.75 btc. i'm confused

legendary
In Cryptocoins I Trust
Ok. All paid up!
2 BTC + 36.48 BTC = 38.48 BTC

TX id for 36.48 BTC: https://blockchain.info/tx/43f0c19fe14dec8d856a04e55fd50da968d1b9bff3a31dda0b682b66efc91353

Please confirm :-)

I can confirm it looks like you paid. I will update the group docs after work today.

Also, SuperDuh, my apologies, I did not get to update the docs for your information yet either. I will do them both at the same time this afternoon.

Thanks,

Ch
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
legendary
In Cryptocoins I Trust
I paid but am missing. I didnt announce the payment publicly though
My apologies. I do see a 9.75 BTC payment into Cycloid. Let me confirm with him this is you, and I will update the docs as soon as I hear back from him.
Hey yep thats the exact sum for his payment and i did receive it Smiley

Ok cool, I figured this was his payment, but I wanted to make sure first. I was maybe being overly cautious, but as this is not my auction I wanted to make sure.

I will make sure to do the share transfer and update the group docs tonight.

Thanks!  Smiley

My apologies. I do see a 9.75 BTC payment into Cycloid. Let me confirm with him this is you, and I will update the docs as soon as I hear back from him.

Hey yep thats the exact sum for his payment and i did receive it Smiley

legendary
In Cryptocoins I Trust

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
legendary
In Cryptocoins I Trust
For those that have paid, I upgraded the group share transfer list and ownership percentages spreadsheet.

Please let me know what address you would like to receive dividends at, as you can see I left this blank for now.

Also, please make sure you agree with the amount of shares I awarded you, see my post above explaining the math.

Thanks,

Ch

Share Transfer Ledger
https://www.dropbox.com/s/m25ohqwmzjzhiuz/Share%20Transfer%20Ledger.xlsx

Ownership Percentages
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7b7omfd7hrbk9gs/Ownership%20Percentages%20%26%20Profit%20Projections.xls
legendary
In Cryptocoins I Trust
It seems that 4/6 winners have paid Cycloid in full: drlatino999, yolo2222, Ajay, josh4580

Skidel has partially paid (2 BTC), and Superduh has yet to send any funds in.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, thanks.  Smiley
legendary
In Cryptocoins I Trust
Yes, please sign up to our forums. That's pretty much all you guys need to do. PM Relm9 for posting privileges.

I am working on the share transfers for everyone that's paid right now and I will post an updated share transfer list and ownership percentages of the entire group here and on our forums also.

Thanks, sorry it took me a while to do this.. busy busy.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Waiting for PM.

Where do I have to sign up? Only the forum?

Thanks
legendary
In Cryptocoins I Trust
All winners that have paid, I will be getting in contact with you most likely Sunday via PM to explain things a little more. I have plans tonight and a wedding out of town tomorrow. There is really no rush on this, the Avalons won't be here for at least another couple-few weeks.

Thanks!
legendary
In Cryptocoins I Trust
Hey, Just saw this post a bit too late.  Would have loved to throw in a bid for half of the shares.  Do you intend to take on more more at any point or do you recommend another group if you are not currently adding anymore?

thanks!
-JC 

Maybe in the future. Honeslty I'm dealing with more investors than I originally intended/wanted to at the moment.

Perhaps after I get the Avalons in and streamline dividend payments and share transfers (we're probably going to go on an exchange), then I might look to expand a little bit. But for now I am content with the amount of hardware that we already have on the way.

Thanks for your interest.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
payment sent Transaction ID: 0360ef54097f80c7db40e7c1ad52a9804faedd2ff0cdc5e8a3772cd73934c49e
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: