Pages:
Author

Topic: 640-660 in 2 days - Prediction accomplished (Read 2120 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
Grin   Good shit Ginger!

Respect to the TA pro's on here, but sometimes hunch-style just works.

You guys noticed the massive spread between Bitstamp $645 vs Huobi $660 at the moment?

Pretty much everyone has been saying it but nog everyone starts a new thread for it every 2 days
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
I believe the price will accelerate soon. And with soon I mean between now and the next 2 weeks.

I think this is correct.

When you want to catch a train, you don't show up at departure time and jump on as it's pulling out of the station. You get there early enough to make sure you have a nice seat. I think when we broke the down trend May 19th, a lot of people decided they wanted to make sure they had a good seat. Timetable therefore accelerates somewhat.

Relatively speaking, I think we are essentially in right about the same place we were on October 20-22, 2013. Wouldn't be surprised to see a bear trap in between now and then either, though I'm not going to count on it.
Activity: 238
Grin   Good shit Ginger!

You guys noticed the massive spread between Bitstamp $645 vs Huobi $660 at the moment?

Huobi is nearing 670
Activity: 224
 Grin   Good shit Ginger!

Please make the next prediction that it will be over 4 figures next week  Tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E781QE7ZQK8
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Please make the next prediction that it will be over 4 figures next week  Tongue
Activity: 784
Merit: 1001
I'll take this moment to repeat that anything below 1k is cheap. Planning to buy up to 1500 personally, then save my fiat from that point on until the next time we bottom out (at 2k Grin).

Planning on selling at 2500, 3000, 4000 and higher so you can buy more at the next crash? The more people who follow this strategy, the smoother the ride to the top  Grin
I use the SSS plan as a guideline for how much I can sell at any given price level, then using the fiat to rebuy later. Guaranteed profits, all it takes is a little patience. First sale is planned for 2k (for now).

I too endorse the SSS plan as a very sensible guideline. For anyone wondering what that is, look here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sss-a-sane-and-simple-bitcoin-savings-plan-345065
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278
I'll take this moment to repeat that anything below 1k is cheap. Planning to buy up to 1500 personally, then save my fiat from that point on until the next time we bottom out (at 2k Grin).

Planning on selling at 2500, 3000, 4000 and higher so you can buy more at the next crash? The more people who follow this strategy, the smoother the ride to the top  Grin
I use the SSS plan as a guideline for how much I can sell at any given price level, then using the fiat to rebuy later. Guaranteed profits, all it takes is a little patience. First sale is planned for 2k (for now).

legendary
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Wish this would hold off for about another week then explode. but I cant complain.
aaaaaaaaand 640 on 'stamp! woot woot Ginger!! Cheesy

Just about 2 days Wink
one day, one hour, and 33 minutes by my calculations Wink

Just about 2 days Wink
legendary
Might break 650 today. Reliably I mean. Volume bottomed out just before the price rose and is increasing.

This sucks Sad Needed another few months to buy up. Oh well.
644 Grin on bitfinex!
This might be it, prepare.
One more day at the 615-625 range
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
I believe the price will accelerate soon. And with soon I mean between now and the next 2 weeks.
Pages:
Jump to: