Pages:
Author

Topic: 6400% price up..wtf!!! Anyone noticed this coin - page 2. (Read 254 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 101
I want to know if there will be lucky people who hang up the price and make a deal. This is just a deal. Then his luck is really good. This is encryption. Full of miracles.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
The miracle pump dump on cryptomarket we always see. And now dogecoin going up with good pump. But anyone notice this coin! How this got huge boom pump. See the price of that coin. It might be go down soon maybe. But it's a huge pump within short time. What u think guys?

Low volume and not listing in many markets.
The price could be pumped by the owner of the coin, or group of whales that want to make FOMO
Activity: 392
Merit: 66
it's useless if it's currently rising and when investors start investing, prices will go back down 6400% haha
Typical case of pump and dump. I wonder why is this worth anyone's attention. The name suggest that this one of the new tokens linked to gold. Is there a reason why they have so small total supply of coins? Is this maybe correlated with the amount of gold in their possession.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
Volume is very low, you can pump and dump this coin with the 2000-3000$. Does this coin have technology or something special or just push up prices ?

yes I see the volume is low, maybe this is just a strategy of the coin developer to attract the attention of investors to glance at this coin and invest.
it's useless if it's currently rising and when investors start investing, prices will go back down 6400% haha
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Volume is very low, you can pump and dump this coin with the 2000-3000$. Does this coin have technology or something special or just push up prices ?

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1
What is this coin, where did it come from? Why such a huge growth, maybe this is some mistake? I do not believe in such a huge percent, who can explain what is happening?
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
The miracle pump dump on cryptomarket we always see. And now dogecoin going up with good pump. But anyone notice this coin! How this got huge boom pump. See the price of that coin. It might be go down soon maybe. But it's a huge pump within short time. What u think guys?

Pages:
Jump to: