Pages:
Author

Topic: .65 BTC loan (Read 6151 times)

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
May 09, 2014, 12:42:14 PM
How about you just read a dictionary?  Or take a second to click on the link I provided?

Your definition of "ego" isn't relevant to anyone else but you.  So you can't use it in a conversation with us as if we understand what you are saying.   Huh

jonald_fyookball is right - you aren't teachable at all.  Time to me to take a break.

Dank, I hope you'll get the help you need and eventually experience egodeath.  Being at inner peace with one's self is quite rewarding and uplifting.  You don't talk suicide when you don't have an ego.  Smiley  

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tonight-i-will-die-135637  (Posted for the newbies)

Dude, you're an idiot.  You're satan's little bitch.

I pray for you vod.

January the 9th of 2013 was the day of the sacrifice.

I laid out in a a yard for hell's angels to shoot me for my conflicting viewpoint on the world.

Guess what, they didn't shoot me.  Maybe, just maybe, nobody could get their self to kill god.

Because, god is eternal.  I am them.  I respect them.  I love them, they have reaffirmed my beliefs.  And for that, they will get heaven.

And you know what?  When you get orders to shoot a 19 year old kid and you see him completely at peace in a yard waiting to be shot, you can't do it.

Love is infinite.  That is what I got out of that.  So let's unite and all attain superpowers.  Because I am god, and I know how.

What the fuck did I just read?

Did you have a history of schizophrenia in your family? Shit is borderline scary to read

No, just borderline stupid spiritually/hippie stuff.

For anyone who doesn't know, Dank has done, and continues to do, a plethora (Dank that means a lot) of drugs.  He has probably killed most of his brain cells due to the number of and amount of different drugs he has injected, smoked, and who knows what else into his body.  His "inner peace" is nothing but a reflection of how he perceives the world, which is wrong, since his mind is so far gone.

Just remember when reading his posts that he is not a sane person, and that whatever he says is probably a lie to get attention, because people would otherwise ignore him for being a drug addicted hippie.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
May 09, 2014, 12:35:13 PM
How about you just read a dictionary?  Or take a second to click on the link I provided?

Your definition of "ego" isn't relevant to anyone else but you.  So you can't use it in a conversation with us as if we understand what you are saying.   Huh

jonald_fyookball is right - you aren't teachable at all.  Time to me to take a break.

Dank, I hope you'll get the help you need and eventually experience egodeath.  Being at inner peace with one's self is quite rewarding and uplifting.  You don't talk suicide when you don't have an ego.  Smiley  

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tonight-i-will-die-135637  (Posted for the newbies)

I pray for you vod.

I laid out in a a yard for hell's angels to shoot me for my conflicting viewpoint on the world.

Guess what, they didn't shoot me.  Maybe, just maybe, nobody could get their self to kill god.

Because, god is eternal.  I am them.  I respect them.  I love them, they have reaffirmed my beliefs.  And for that, they will get heaven.

And you know what?  When you get orders to shoot a 19 year old kid and you see him completely at peace in a yard waiting to be shot, you can't do it.

Love is infinite.  That is what I got out of that.  So let's unite and all attain superpowers.  Because I am god, and I know how.

Did you have a history of schizophrenia in your family? Shit is borderline scary to read

No, just borderline stupid spiritually/hippie stuff.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
May 08, 2014, 08:55:19 PM

I pray for you vod.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 07, 2014, 10:53:29 PM
In all honestly, Dank needs to seriously get a grip and understand that no-one will ever give you anything on this forum again. Period. You can talk all the shite in the world its not going to happen. Even IF you pay back squall you still wouldn't
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
April 29, 2014, 10:21:16 PM
Yea but I never heard the story of dank. 
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
April 29, 2014, 01:37:55 PM

Dude, you're an idiot.  You're satan's little bitch.

I pray for you vod.

Guess what, they didn't shoot me.  Maybe, just maybe, nobody could get their self to kill god.

Because, god is eternal.  I am them.  I respect them.  I love them, they have reaffirmed my beliefs.  And for that, they will get heaven.

And you know what?  When you get orders to shoot a 19 year old kid and you see him completely at peace in a yard waiting to be shot, you can't do it.

Love is infinite.  That is what I got out of that.  So let's unite and all attain superpowers.  Because I am god, and I know how.
Reading this and the topic Vod brought up (suicide topic), you're either trolling or having a psychotic episode.
Maybe a small chance that it's true.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
April 29, 2014, 10:18:25 AM
Vod knows exactly what I'm talking about but there is clearly an information gap with other viewers.

I do.  Not getting any attention in real life, dank posts whatever he thinks will get a reaction.  He is literally the forum idiot.   Wink
legendary
April 29, 2014, 07:26:46 AM

I'm sorry but a lot of people can and have shot people regardless of their circumstance or state. 
Many have done much worse things as well.

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
April 29, 2014, 07:18:31 AM
I feel the need to release the tale of dank.  Vod knows exactly what I'm talking about but there is clearly an information gap with other viewers.
Activity: 735
Merit: 501
April 29, 2014, 07:03:47 AM

I pray for you vod.

Guess what, they didn't shoot me.  Maybe, just maybe, nobody could get their self to kill god.

Because, god is eternal.  I am them.  I respect them.  I love them, they have reaffirmed my beliefs.  And for that, they will get heaven.

And you know what?  When you get orders to shoot a 19 year old kid and you see him completely at peace in a yard waiting to be shot, you can't do it.

Love is infinite.  That is what I got out of that.  So let's unite and all attain superpowers.  Because I am god, and I know how.

I'm sorry but a lot of people can and have shot people regardless of their circumstance or state. 
Many have done much worse things as well.
legendary
You cannot kill love
April 29, 2014, 12:02:29 AM

I pray for you vod.

legendary
April 28, 2014, 11:07:45 PM
wow thanks for the link -- i wasn't aware he had suicidal tendencies.

Hope you're getting well Dank.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
April 28, 2014, 11:04:27 PM
For him to get the help he needs, he has to admit he has a problem first. Not going to happen.

Of course, help can be forced upon him but I doubt that would make any difference at all.
Vod
legendary
April 28, 2014, 10:36:57 PM

legendary
You cannot kill love
April 28, 2014, 10:33:35 PM
In the most respectful way, GTFO, you're a liar.  Ego = negativity.  Does "You can do anything you believe" sound negative to you?.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ego

Ego is the way one distinguishes itself from the selves of others and from objects of its thought.

Ego is conceit and self-importance.

Ego is self-esteem or self-image.

Since you have admitted you increased your self-image through psychedelics, you literally proved my words true - drugs increase the ego!

You contradict yourself a lot, and jonald_fyookball is correct when he said no one here views you as credible.

You'll need to experience egodeath before you can understand what the rest of us are talking about.  i.e. You'll need your head to shrink a bit.   Wink

Research Buddhism,  I care not for the bastardized version of your western scholarly ego definition of self by mr. freuds.

Duality.

This is the true nature.

Until you will yourself to reach singularity:

Then you become infinite.  God.
legendary
April 28, 2014, 09:36:30 PM
This is turning into a pretty interesting thread. Not in the same league as that Joey guy but still cool.
Vod
legendary
April 28, 2014, 09:30:25 PM
In the most respectful way, GTFO, you're a liar.  Ego = negativity.  Does "You can do anything you believe" sound negative to you?.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ego

Ego is the way one distinguishes itself from the selves of others and from objects of its thought.

Ego is conceit and self-importance.

Ego is self-esteem or self-image.

Since you have admitted you increased your self-image through psychedelics, you literally proved my words true - drugs increase the ego!

You contradict yourself a lot, and jonald_fyookball is correct when he said no one here views you as credible.

You'll need to experience egodeath before you can understand what the rest of us are talking about.  i.e. You'll need your head to shrink a bit.   Wink
legendary
You cannot kill love
April 28, 2014, 09:22:14 PM
We are brainwashed and indoctrinated since birth.  We go to school and our ego grows and rises as we are fed more information.  Rather than having the ability to choose what we wish to learn, rather than being free, we are born into a machine and each one of us is a cog.

Once you become self aware, you can become free.  You can say, hey, I don't want to be a cog in your stupid satanic death trap machine.  I want to live.  I want to love.  I want to be free.

Sounds exactly like my experience with religion!  I was brainwashed from youth, forced to go to church each sunday where I would be brainwashed more, but as I became intelligent I meditated, became self aware, stopped going to church and evolved into the sane person I am today.

Except I didn't need drugs to do so.  I found what I needed through common sense.  The preachers would contradict themselves constantly, like dank does.

Psychedelics give you an ego.  They make you think you are special.  You'll need to experience egodeath before you become free, dank.

Very odd.  I was raised without the slightest word of god.  I found god within, from psychedelics.

"Psychedelics give you an ego."

In the most respectful way, GTFO, you're a liar.  Ego = negativity.  Does "You can do anything you believe" sound negative to you?

Psychedelics dissolve your ego and connect you to a universal consciousness.

Public schools indoctrinate the youth with their propaganda that USA is the way!

Do you know what happens to people who don't go to school?  They get taken away from their parents.  Real loving society we have here.
Vod
legendary
April 28, 2014, 08:40:15 PM
We are brainwashed and indoctrinated since birth.  We go to school and our ego grows and rises as we are fed more information.  Rather than having the ability to choose what we wish to learn, rather than being free, we are born into a machine and each one of us is a cog.

Once you become self aware, you can become free.  You can say, hey, I don't want to be a cog in your stupid satanic death trap machine.  I want to live.  I want to love.  I want to be free.

Sounds exactly like my experience with religion!  I was brainwashed from youth, forced to go to church each sunday where I would be brainwashed more, but as I became intelligent I meditated, became self aware, stopped going to church and evolved into the sane person I am today.

Except I didn't need drugs to do so.  I found what I needed through common sense.  The preachers would contradict themselves constantly, like dank does.

Psychedelics give you an ego.  They make you think you are special.  You'll need to experience egodeath before you become free, dank.
legendary
April 28, 2014, 07:28:53 PM
That's because you are letting other people think for you.  You are letting negative entities, demons, think for you.

Sorry, no that's not really it.

I'm not discounting some of the spiritual
principles you say to be true.

However, you are also making certain
spiritual errors that I'm not going
to bother pointing out because you're
not very teachable at all. 

People don't take you seriously because

A) you're naive enough to believe you can cause world peace
B) you talk about levitation
C) you're financially irresponsible
D) you have delusions of grandeur
E) you don't seem competent in dealing with everyday reality

Those are just the facts in how you're perceived. 
If you think I'm wrong, ask anyone on this thread,
they'll tell you.

Pages:
Jump to: