Pages:
Author

Topic: 66% of people in the world have heard about Crypto only 9% own (Read 355 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 0
Contrary to what a lot of persons think, i think that this is good news for the cryptocurrency industry. reason being that if we have experienced so much growth with so little percentage of people invested in the industry, i wonder how much growth we will experience with an increased percentage.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
This is a fact that everyone knows. 90% of the world's wealth is controlled by 10% of people. This is also the root cause of all inequality and unfairness. This is also true in cryptocurrencies. A few people master most of cryptocurrencies. Encrypted currency, so they can manipulate the market and gain more wealth.
Activity: 616
Merit: 279
[...] Regarding ownership numbers were Turkey 18%, Romania 12%, Australia 9% USA 8%.
I am Romanian and I doubt 12% of the population owns crypto currencies. That would be almost 2 million people which is huge for our country.

I think 1% so, 200k would be more realistic but I still think this is way too much to be true. I would say no more than 50k of Romanians own cryptocurrency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I don't think everyone uses the cryptocurrency. But rest assured that in the next few years the use of real currency in the transaction will definitely be greatly reduced.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
I don't even knpow whether to think of this a s a good news or a bad one. Looking at it from the brighter side though, I think that it is great news for the cryptocurrency. See how well the industry has grown over the past few years, now imagine how much more growth we will experience in the coming years, when more people have become aware of crytos, and support and invest in it.
Looking at when cryptocurrency just started and the idea of blockchain started gaining ground; I would say it is good news. The thing is we are in a haste to see things go fast, but slow development and gradual growth is always going to be good so as to get everything right before we even start thinking of mainstream adoption.

If 66% of people have heard about crypto and if that is a fact and not just some framed figure, then it is a good start, as that shows 66% of potential users of crypto in the future even if they come in late. And so far, 9% that owns crypto is a good start.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
These figures are personally sympathetic to me in the aspect that: 1. we are in 9% of the world's population. We are ahead. 2. There are very great prospects for the crypto market, if the remaining 91% comes with their investments in crypto.
Activity: 322
I agree with this. there are indeed many people who have joined the crypto and only some have become own. they will not be in attendance because they are still in doubt or have experienced failure.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
I think around the world, about 50 percent of the population has heard about cryptocurrencies and only 5 percent are willing to invest or have already invested in them.
Activity: 98
To be honest, the numbers from the survey look a bit strange. Maybe some specific groups of people with higher crypto penetration were asked or there is some other reason, but if 9 % of people owned crypto, the prices would be totally different. I would estimate that the real number is at least 10 times lower. Which is not so good, but on the other hand, there is even more room for growth. Maybe during the next big bull ride 9 % will be reached. It would be a huge success for cryptos.
Activity: 336
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I don't believe for a minute that 9% of people own crypto lol, where did they get that from? A cryptocurrency website? I doubt it's as high as 0.9%, let alone 9%.
Activity: 238
Merit: 5
https://www.jacs.tech/
This means only one thing - the crypto-currency market has a great future because over time, users will become much more, which means a very solid market boost. All the most important things are yet to come.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Is it bad? I think that in such cases one can only rejoice that now we still have a wonderful opportunity to buy coins or tokens in order to hold and sell after a few years. It seems to me that this is the best option.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
Is this information legit? Or some mere assumptions? Well, if it is, I must say that people aren't wrong when they say that this is just the beginning for cryptocurrency. Look out our many percentage of investors we have of the world's population, and see how well the industry is doing. Imagine what it would be like if we have more investors, and the good news of the crypto industry is spread throughout. I think that the development that we will be experiencing will be quite massive.
i'm doubt about legitimacy of this information, because 9% is huge amount of people. Where is the link to the source? 18% in turkey are owners of crytpocurrency, unbelievable  Shocked
I really would not be counting on that information as well since such a data would be hard to get anyway, but knowing the number of people owning crypto all over the world.

I may be wrong, but even if it is the case, 9% is a very huge amount just like you have said, and from some of the articles I have read in the past, we are probably just about 1% or a little more which like I said, all these figures to me are just somehow some sort of speculations anyway. However, it is, one thing I know for sure is that as time goes on, we will keep growing, so there is no point worrying about the number of current users.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
I think this percentage is constantly on the rise and soon institutional money will also be flowing into crypto resulting in massive surge and bulls, im sure soon new fomo season will start where major crypros will see new highs.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
Dont know on where you do get these figures since it doesnt have corresponding links about this matter. 66%? I guess it would be lesser if we do talk about the whole world population and for those who own crypto then 9% would really be that too much.

Some interesting numbers came from an ING Bank survey that revealed some information regarding the level of awareness, ownership and intention to own crypto by the world's population. On intentions to buy in the near future, 16% of the population, said they intended to do it. Regarding ownership numbers were Turkey 18%, Romania 12%, Australia 9% USA 8%.
These numbers show huge room for growth, hopefully retail investors don't come in too late, and are dumped on by the institutional investors.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
The crypto industry has great prospects for increasing the capitalization of both each altcoin, and for the overall capitalization. In fact, no more than 2-3% of the world population owns crypto coins. This is a huge growth prospects. And we are already here.
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
False Moon
If this is the case, the data is completely true, then I believe that the growth space of the encryption market is very large.Maybe we should start laying out from now on?
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Is this information legit? Or some mere assumptions? Well, if it is, I must say that people aren't wrong when they say that this is just the beginning for cryptocurrency. Look out our many percentage of investors we have of the world's population, and see how well the industry is doing. Imagine what it would be like if we have more investors, and the good news of the crypto industry is spread throughout. I think that the development that we will be experiencing will be quite massive.
i'm doubt about legitimacy of this information, because 9% is huge amount of people. Where is the link to the source? 18% in turkey are owners of crytpocurrency, unbelievable  Shocked
Activity: 226
I don't even knpow whether to think of this a s a good news or a bad one. Looking at it from the brighter side though, I think that it is great news for the cryptocurrency. See how well the industry has grown over the past few years, now imagine how much more growth we will experience in the coming years, when more people have become aware of crytos, and support and invest in it.
Activity: 89
Pages:
Jump to: