Pages:
Author

Topic: 6900Paid+★ BitSmart.co ★ 300% return ★ Investor Game ★ Free 60sat/m ★ Refferal - page 14. (Read 13973 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
My account 'Bhavesh' (for withdrawing 0.0001 btc)
nd my friend's account 'Raghav'

Also, it would be great if you don't make username case sensitive
Thanks

Sir, please check now.

Hey, thanks! now its working.
One of the greatest site ever saw for btc.
Well what do you plan to do with site.
I see giving out BTC at such high rate won't be possible for you in long run.
Hope that you and your site does as you want it to.
Once again thanks for replying so fast

EDIT: Some problems with Raghav's account. Would like you to delete it. I will tell him to make it once again.
        Thanks

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Signed up. Never got email. Signed up again with different email. Tells me can't use same IP address. Off to a great start. Sodding this one off.

Let me know Your login, we will allow You  to open new account. Or try once again.

My account was 'perceptor' but I didn't get an email Smiley Thanks for the quick reply Smiley

Sorry but im not able to find any user with the same name.

Sorry please look for 'perceptormc' and reset the IP if you could, I would be most greatful Smiley
Activity: 124
it work for xapo wallet?... and canu make it to 500 saotsi... i'm so tire type verymuch capcta.... or u can make it to fulfilment 1k/10 minute or 1k/5 minute... Cheesy with same calculation with 250/fulfilment

Try to invest something  Wink On the next level, You would need to rewrite capatcha only once per 20 minutes.

its work for xapo?

You can add founds but not paid yout yet to xapo wallet.
We working on it.

i'll wait it.... good work.. Cheesy please add fulltime 1k/10 minutes Cheesy so tired T_T
Activity: 28
it work for xapo wallet?... and canu make it to 500 saotsi... i'm so tire type verymuch capcta.... or u can make it to fulfilment 1k/10 minute or 1k/5 minute... Cheesy with same calculation with 250/fulfilment

Try to invest something  Wink On the next level, You would need to rewrite capatcha only once per 20 minutes.

its work for xapo?

You can add founds but not paid yout yet to xapo wallet.
We working on it.

its work for xapo?

Thanks

Sir, please check now.

Thanks
Signed up. Never got email. Signed up again with different email. Tells me can't use same IP address. Off to a great start. Sodding this one off.

Let me know Your login, we will allow You  to open new account. Or try once again.

My account was 'perceptor' but I didn't get an email Smiley Thanks for the quick reply Smiley

Sorry but im not able to find any user with the same name.

Activity: 661
Merit: 502

Not sure what's causing the issue on your side but I just signed up without any issues.
Hey, wat happened to site. I see that you are not sending conformation emails on gmail too.
With a lot of hardwork my friend accepted to be my refferal but he never got his conformation link in his account.
Moreover, I was'nt able to withdraw 0.0001 btc from my account.
It never takes in the amount to withdraw. When I click withdraw button it shows that please conform the withdraw in your email. but never shows the box in which i type the amount to withdraw.
Hope, you see into this error soon.
Please fix it. Have lots of hopes from this site.

Hello Sir,
Let me know Your login, we will fix it.
Hey, wat happened to site. I see that you are not sending conformation emails on gmail too.
With a lot of hardwork my friend accepted to be my refferal but he never got his conformation link in his account.
Moreover, I was'nt able to withdraw 0.0001 btc from my account.
It never takes in the amount to withdraw. When I click withdraw button it shows that please conform the withdraw in your email. but never shows the box in which i type the amount to withdraw.
Hope, you see into this error soon.
Please fix it. Have lots of hopes from this site.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
login name : MoonOfLife2

WD : 0.005 BTC

address: 1JxXDzcnWk1sMR1JiG2agZeELEa6g95pXd

confirmation email : [email protected]

thx admin

Hi,
I see that Your withdrawal is done:
https://blockchain.info/pl/tx/65f030ef5b384c3ce4315be9e6f2984ddbb6f9c12523ebe3e7b54656bfbab18d

Please confirm.
sometimes I feel sad to see this condition ,, widraw must first beg ,,,,,
login name : MoonOfLife2

WD : 0.005 BTC

address: 1JxXDzcnWk1sMR1JiG2agZeELEa6g95pXd

confirmation email : [email protected]

thx admin

Hi,
I see that Your withdrawal is done:
https://blockchain.info/pl/tx/65f030ef5b384c3ce4315be9e6f2984ddbb6f9c12523ebe3e7b54656bfbab18d

Please confirm.
Activity: 20
the payment process is very long and are now trying to create a site like this again ,,, NOT CONDUCT , disgusted ME SEE YOUR SITE

rinawati, relogin  Grin

Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: