Pages:
Author

Topic: 7 crypto markets and 158 wallets were hacked - page 2. (Read 421 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
This is a false news with nothing to worry.I have searched in almost all the news podium but haven't found anything.
Activity: 254
Merit: 1258
When i hear a crypto exchange or service got hacked, i read that story like that: "we got hacked Wink" really don't believe them anymore. Some maybe really got hack but mostly it is a excuse to steal people's money.
That's definitely the case sometimes and that is why we never ever keep our coins on an exchange just sitting there. I'm more suspect of the ones that "stake" staking coins, it's just an excuse to get more funds on the exchange in case they decided to take some funds.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Total of 7 Crypto Exchange and 158 Wallet Hacks in Korea, Police Find

The report entitled “Status and Measures of Hacking Damage of Virtual Currency Exchanges in the Last Three Years” was submitted to the South Korean government and unveiled by lawmaker Cho Won-jin on Wednesday. The data shows “there were seven [crypto exchange] hacking cases since 2016” and the amount “illegally withdrawn through hacking was 112 billion won [~$99 million],” Dtoday reported.

“The amount of money stolen by the hacking of cryptocurrency exchanges has been steadily increasing every year,” Boan News noted. “The amount of illegal withdrawals, which was only KRW 300 million [~$265,282] in 2016, increased to KRW 40.5 billion [~$35.8 million] in 2017, and two hacking cases occurred in 2018, amounting to KRW 71.3 billion [~$63 million] in theft.”
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
https://karatcoin.co
When i hear a crypto exchange or service got hacked, i read that story like that: "we got hacked Wink" really don't believe them anymore. Some maybe really got hack but mostly it is a excuse to steal people's money.
Activity: 246
Merit: 2
It was already fresh news and I think it was true but that was sad because KOREA is one of the biggest community in crypto and I think it will lead again dumping the tokens because of this bad news.
Activity: 188
Merit: 17
they did it for little dumb on them country and do buy more when price falling down
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I found this article https://news.bitcoin.com/crypto-exchanges-wallets-hacked-korea/ this incident happened in the South Korean country, but I did not find 7 markets that were hit, were there any more detailed news ?

Maybe may  I know what crypto exchanger are these? 7 crypto markets but no announcing what markets are these maybe this is also fake news that you get only in some spreading fake news in crypto.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
The Government of Korea has carried out security checks on the cryptographic operations in the country. The essence of electronic money exchange is always being exposed to network threats ... hacking incidents happen right away. even in places where the government conducts security checks. Many security issues have been found, as news.Bitcoin.com has reported previously.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
It seems to me that this news is another manipulation in the market and nothing more. there are no 7 hacked exchanges
copper member
Activity: 482
It has now turned to a regular thing every week. Hacking news always coming out and have negative effect on the market. This is a great concern for this community and something needs to be done. We need positive news at least to show we are moving forward and not backwards .
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
www.daxico.com
the name of the wallet and crypto currency market that was hacked where on the article . read all through . the publisher of the article is not sure of what is writing .this is another shit posting to cover their page to dey can enjoy traffic unless the exchange are coming back with different name to get money money from people. we need concise and define article to avoid such exchange.
Activity: 378
After they suffered after hacking, half of them closed forever, and half changed their names.
This is how many people write; this is precisely why you cannot find their names.
Activity: 84
Ah man, that's unfortunate...hopefully investors haven't lost all their money.
Activity: 574
https://ammut.network/
Maybe it's just fake news. We need to wait the official announcement. I think that somebody is manupulating in the market with this news. Don't believe in all information.
indeed there can be false news, but because I found this news from bitcoin.com which has been holding true news, I am looking for more reliable news sources other than bitcoin.com
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Maybe it's just fake news. We need to wait the official announcement. I think that somebody is manupulating in the market with this news. Don't believe in all information.
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
I found this article https://news.bitcoin.com/crypto-exchanges-wallets-hacked-korea/ this incident happened in the South Korean country, but I did not find 7 markets that were hit, were there any more detailed news ?

True or not, if you don't hold the private keys to your Bitcoin then you don't own your bitcoin.  And it's also not a good idea to keep coins lying around on an exchange unless you are actively trading. Anyone remember Cryptsy?  That guy absconded with millions.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
I think that it will be with this news that further growth will begin, I have analyzed such situations many times - when publish the main news, basically they are manipulating the market. It's bad that there is no like the shares of sec .We are waiting for news further, everything should be normalized.
Activity: 266
I think it's just a newspaper duck. I haven't seen anything like it on the local news.
Activity: 574
https://ammut.network/
Pages:
Jump to: