Pages:
Author

Topic: 7 Difficulties for a trader - page 6. (Read 1559 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
May 04, 2018, 09:29:52 AM
Do you think that forex trading is difficult? how long is it difficult forex trading?

If according to ane itself really true forex trading is indeed difficult. But missed his pips. Not difficult to find profit, not too difficult to add analysis or strategy.

However,

1. It is difficult to stop when Profit / Loss lot
2. It is difficult to exit the market while not excited
3. It is difficult to leave the computer while floating minus
4. Difficult to sell OP errors
5. Difficult to CutLoss
6. It is difficult to stop when the target has been reached
7. It's hard not to be greedy

Well, that guy 7 is hard for a trader hehe

Happy trading guys emoticon-Congratulations
That is why we need to control our emotions while trading,and it can be obtained through experience in this field.But every field has hard faces too but if someone want to successful we need to overcome all the difficulties in their.Simply don't be too greedy. Cheesy
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
May 04, 2018, 09:20:41 AM
I'm looking at greed as the most difficult situation to trade. Humans are more greedy than you know and a greedy human trading won't always like to put a stop to his gains but would want to drill everything and at the end, runs into trouble.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 08:56:50 AM
Smiley),yes this is 7 difficulties of trade,everyone know but don't many people can do it,when the market grow up,we want grow up more and more and we hope it can x2-3 and x5,when the market falls we think it will recovery and we don't fear,when market fall down deep we see my money lose day by day and we can't sell because it is too late,when the market recovery again we sell all coin and wait the market fall again to buy at cheap price but the market grow up,this is vicious circle,:)),it is too difcult
Activity: 99
May 04, 2018, 08:21:35 AM
Actually when I have too much interest, I can hardly stop. I see people with greed. Oh, it's because I'm too lazy to take too much money! Actually, when I have too much interest, I can hardly stop. I see people with greed. Oh, because I'm too lazy to take so much money!  Grin
Activity: 60
April 26, 2018, 11:53:23 PM
It is difficult to stop when Profit / Loss lot; It is difficult to exit the market while not excited; It is difficult to leave the computer while floating minus; Difficult to sell OP errors; Difficult to CutLoss. It is difficult to stop when the target has been reached. It's hard not to be greedy. I really really scare about this 7 problems.
Activity: 37
April 26, 2018, 06:54:56 AM
I want to say about loss cutting. Whether you are in the investment school of growth like O'neil or not, you should still choose the limit tolerance for yourself. Based on inflation rates, tax rates, brokerage commissions, ... build a personal safety circle where you can use the "consistency" for stocks that have fallen too far. allowed his threshold. Keep in mind that no investor always makes the right investment decisions. Failure is part of the game and most of the failures in stock investing are not due to our faults, so learn to make your failures both gentle for the psyche, just As cheap as possible for pocket money.
Activity: 42
Merit: 3
March 19, 2018, 06:08:03 AM
Do you think that forex trading is difficult? how long is it difficult forex trading?

If according to ane itself really true forex trading is indeed difficult. But missed his pips. Not difficult to find profit, not too difficult to add analysis or strategy.

However,

1. It is difficult to stop when Profit / Loss lot
2. It is difficult to exit the market while not excited
3. It is difficult to leave the computer while floating minus
4. Difficult to sell OP errors
5. Difficult to CutLoss
6. It is difficult to stop when the target has been reached
7. It's hard not to be greedy

Well, that guy 7 is hard for a trader hehe

Happy trading guys emoticon-Congratulations
Pages:
Jump to: