Pages:
Author

Topic: [75% OFF] Bitcoin Penny™ Mini Physicals (DIY + Fundable) (Read 4303 times)

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596
Hey, the package just arrived.
Loving the pennies and your random doodle card. Pretty perfect doodle if you ask me.

Seems to me our customs did take a very close look and definitly charged for the longterm stay with em.
Anyway, thanks for the great package!

Kryptowerk,

I'm so happy to hear that your coins arrive safe and sound. Our perfect record of 100% delivery is still intact. Wink

Thanks again, KW!

Regards,
Chris

PS -- We have only five Mini Physicals rolls left in stock. Buy now before they're gone!

I'll take 2!!! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2662
Merit: 2203
BitcoinPenny.com
I'll take 2!!! Cheesy

Sold...

I will buy the remaining rolls.  Wink  Irie!

Looking forward to the 2018's Bitcoin Penny!

"Grrr"

...and sold! Thank you, gentlemen. Our Mini Physicals Short Rolls are now SOLD OUT until our next ("Grrr") release in 2018. Wink

Regards,
Chris
legendary
Activity: 1809
Merit: 1136
I will buy the remaining rolls.  Wink  Irie!

Looking forward to the 2018's Bitcoin Penny!

"Grrr"
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
Loving the pennies and your random doodle card. Pretty perfect doodle if you ask me.

Seems to me our customs did take a very close look and definitly charged for the longterm stay with em.

Kryptowerk,

I'm so happy to hear that your coins arrive safe and sound. Our perfect record of 100% delivery is still intact. Wink

Thanks again, KW!

Regards,
Chris

PS -- We have only five Mini Physicals rolls left in stock. Buy now before they're gone!
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401
Disobey.

legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
Thanks! Good price.
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
How much is a roll now?

Our Mini Physicals Short Roll is .025 BTC + shipping. And our Perfect Fit Air-Tite™ brand protective capsules are now .00025 BTC each, in case you'd like to pick up some of those too.

Regards,
Chris
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3238
The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.
How much is a roll now?
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
These coins are awesome. I've been loading them and paying friends debts for nights out, etc. .01 btc at a time and the number of conversations it has spawned already is worth it alone. Easy, cheap way to spread awareness of how simple it is to import a private key and use it as a buying instrument.  I've paid for nights at the pub, dinner, beer, billiards, herbal refreshments, club dues, window tinting, work lunches, & car services so far with these things.  You hit the nail on the head corning the cheap but usable coins. I'm not hesitant to let them go, knowing there are more available...

Fun, furthering the cause, and just plain old cool.

-Ticked

Ticked,

That's a fantastic way to use your new Bitcoin Penny™ Mini Physicals! Spread the bitcoin love, my friend! Grin

And for those of you who haven't taken advantage of our current 75% OFF sale, we still have a few of these Mini Physicals Short Rolls available. (That's TWENTY coins per roll!) Get them while they last!

Regards,
Chris
Activity: 1526
Merit: 473
Our popular 75% OFF sale is back for a limited time, so order your 2017 Mini Physicals Short Rolls (x20 coins) TODAY! Grin

Regards,
Chris

Been waiting for that sale to pop back up.  

Just placed an order for another roll.  

These coins are awesome. I've been loading them and paying friends debts for nights out, etc. .01 btc at a time and the number of conversations it has spawned already is worth it alone. Easy, cheap way to spread awareness of how simple it is to import a private key and use it as a buying instrument.  I've paid for nights at the pub, dinner, beer, billiards, herbal refreshments, club dues, window tinting, work lunches, & car services so far with these things.  You hit the nail on the head corning the cheap but usable coins. I'm not hesitant to let them go, knowing there are more available...

Fun, furthering the cause, and just plain old cool.

-Ticked
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
Our popular 75% OFF sale is back for a limited time, so order your 2017 Mini Physicals Short Rolls (x20 coins) TODAY! Grin

Regards,
Chris
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
Apparently this happens from time to time when you receive a package from USA. I've had a lot of packages sent to me (Sweden) from the US and 9/10 times it works out great but about 1 out of 10 packages gets stuck in customs for roughly 3-4weeks. Nothing much to do other than blame the postal service I guess..

Keep up the good work Chris! Smiley

Yes, customs offices can be super slow sometimes. The good news is that we've never lost a package yet! And thank you for the kind words of motivation, Hhampuz. We certainly will keep up the good work! Grin

No, its another package :-) Also not much the seller can do about it.

Very true, my friend. I hope your late package arrives soon. Smiley

Thank you for your reply Chris.
I was just starting to worry, since it is pending "in transit" after having arrived in my country for so long.
Just wanted to hear from people if I should worry about my package possibly beeing lost. If it's only customs it is obviously not your fault.
Thanks again for clarifying things. Smiley

I completely understand. I'd start to worry too. Smiley Take heart. As I said above, we've never lost a package yet. It'll get there. In the meantime, I'll send you a PM in a moment.

And thank you again for your patience, KW.

Regards,
Chris
legendary
Disobey.
Anyone in EU got their pennies yet?
I got a tracking ID and the package seems stuck in the destination country since September 20th, that's three weeks now.

Hi, Kryptowerk. I'm sorry to hear that your package is stuck in customs for so long. Unfortunately, it does happen from time to time. (Not very often, though.) Usually, our international packages arrive within 7-10 business days without incident, so this is an odd duck. No worries, though. I've sent you a PM, and we'll take care of everything! Wink

Thank you again for supporting The Bitcoin Penny Co.

Regards,
Chris

Thank you for your reply Chris.
I was just starting to worry, since it is pending "in transit" after having arrived in my country for so long.
Just wanted to hear from people if I should worry about my package possibly beeing lost. If it's only customs it is obviously not your fault.
Thanks again for clarifying things. Smiley
Activity: 765
Merit: 283
I got a tracking ID and the package seems stuck in the destination country since September 20th, that's three weeks now.

In the same boat here, also waiting already 3 weeks on a package. Status is Customs Clearance. No idea how long it will take :-(

Mortare,

Is that late package from us? I can't find a record of the sale. If so, then PM me. I'll take care of it. Smiley

Regards,
Chris

No, its another package :-) Also not much the seller can do about it.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 5894
Meh.
Apparently this happens from time to time when you receive a package from USA. I've had a lot of packages sent to me (Sweden) from the US and 9/10 times it works out great but about 1 out of 10 packages gets stuck in customs for roughly 3-4weeks. Nothing much to do other than blame the postal service I guess..

Keep up the good work Chris! Smiley
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com

In the same boat here, also waiting already 3 weeks on a package. Status is Customs Clearance. No idea how long it will take :-(

Mortare,

Is that late package from us? I can't find a record of the sale. If so, then PM me. I'll take care of it. Smiley

Regards,
Chris
Activity: 765
Merit: 283

legendary
BitcoinPenny.com

Hi, Kryptowerk. I'm sorry to hear that your package is stuck in customs for so long. Unfortunately, it does happen from time to time. (Not very often, though.) Usually, our international packages arrive within 7-10 business days without incident, so this is an odd duck. No worries, though. I've sent you a PM, and we'll take care of everything! Wink

Thank you again for supporting The Bitcoin Penny Co.

Regards,
Chris
legendary
Disobey.
legendary
BitcoinPenny.com
Our 75% OFF sale is now over, but don't worry. We may have another sale soon. Let's see where BTC settles. Wink

Regards,
Chris
Pages:
Jump to: