Pages:
Author

Topic: [75.000.000COIN] LOYALCOIN : DIGITAL ASSET FOR THE UNIVERSAL [END] - page 3. (Read 15411 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Hello, I filled the form today but I can't access to my account ... I tried to reset password but I don't receive the email for reset password.. what can I do?

account in loyal  is [email protected]
Activity: 284
When is the distribution of bounty tokens?

after the main distribution
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
When is the distribution of bounty tokens?
But it's not clear how long this is! if the developers are reading this message, tell me please when they start charging bounties? Thank you
when will the distribution of tokens be?

after the basic distribution
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
when will the distribution of tokens be?
Do we need to do KYC for bounty participants?

I think yes
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Do we need to do KYC for bounty participants?
When Bounty tokens will send ??

I was answered from the support service! said that the bounties will distribute after the distribution of the main tokens purchased at ICO
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
When Bounty tokens will send ??
Activity: 430
Merit: 108
I updated my data KYC! when will I get my bounty? Thank you!
where you did upload your data Kyc ?
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
Still waiting to get a rewards in this bounty campaign, patiently waiting. I know some of you are eagerly to get their tokens. I love to hold this coin i know it has a future.
I updated my data KYC! when will I get my bounty? Thank you!
Merit: 252
Should we need to pass KYC in Loyalcoin website? just let me know if i'm going to post it there so that i will receive my tokens from campaign. thank you admin.

There was still no official response from the project team, but I think that most likely it will have to be done to successfully obtain a token on your wallet!
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
I'm very happy if Loyalcoin will reach $1 per coin this is much awaited project. Changing the world of monetary this is a blockchain 2.0 that will guarantee you a big rewards for a digital assets.
Activity: 462
Where can I buy this coins? Thanks
They were sold out faster than the supposed end of the ICO. You can buy them later once they were listed on an exchange.

there is no certainty when market listing, so you have to wait for the market,
or there can buy it with lyl investors but i think they will not sell cheap
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
I talked with the campaign manager before they told me that they will release the token this month. I'm going to wait til they announce it. The team are very busy to banner their campaign.
Merit: 104
Manager are not quitely active here since i find that a lot of questions have been not answered. I hope this would be alive after a days past by.
guys hello! please tell me, did anyone get coins for bounty program?

Bounty rewards have not yet been distributed. We are still waiting. I think it will be distributed until the end of this month.

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: