Author

Topic: ★☆★ 777Coin Signature Campaign ★☆★ (Member-Hero Accepted) - page 152. (Read 156938 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Thanks. Accepted the signature pay.
Activity: 1148
Count me in

User: deadsilent
Position to apply: Newbie
Post starts: 63
Btc addy: 3NzBpoHAH3zgcSwsPAQN7wtefzVAJoj1NV
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
User: csnorthchina
Postion to Apply: Newbie
Posts Start: 18 (including this 1)
Address: 1HY2WShiK9oHBNv9LyPtNUxZDCSjwzADLm
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hii Luptin sir when i applied for this campaign i was a newbie and i got accepted also.But now i became Jr.Member so please make my entry in this campaign as Jr.Member and update that in the spreadsheet also.
I have also updated my signature and wearing a Jr.Member signature now.
Thank you
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
I want to apply for this ad
User: olubams
Postion: Newbie
Post Stats : 4 including thus
Address:1PNyXdwjqaWCSvF7rY2o3BdT3fequS3r5W
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
if you want to remain with you initial campaign then that is fine until you are accepted as it was recently noted that it is allowed to keep previous signature until accepted (Izanagi, I found, went by that method).

So it is allowed to keep the old signature until we are accepted? I'm right now in my first campaign and want to move to 777Coin, I've been in that campaign for only two days because I found out 777Coin paid (you know.. everyone here said 777Coin is not paying anymore etc so I didn't want to go for it) and I don't want to loose two campaigns in 1.... lol

It wasn't paying because Izanagi went offline for 11 days without suggesting anything even to lightlord that he'd be offline!
It is paying now, you could keep you initial signaure but it may be better to have this one as they have started to pay for the initial posts (I think).
You shouldn't be able to lose on tthis forum now as Lutpin is online very often and is possibly more reliable as his account is more valuable (due to the fact that he is on a high DT level)
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
I want to apply this campaign

User: RedsC
Postion to Apply: Newbie
Posts Start: 5 (including this post)
Address: 1GgHtGXJ4txg8rapSr5C7VXn9i4zdBzgDK
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
if you want to remain with you initial campaign then that is fine until you are accepted as it was recently noted that it is allowed to keep previous signature until accepted (Izanagi, I found, went by that method).

So it is allowed to keep the old signature until we are accepted? I'm right now in my first campaign and want to move to 777Coin, I've been in that campaign for only two days because I found out 777Coin paid (you know.. everyone here said 777Coin is not paying anymore etc so I didn't want to go for it) and I don't want to loose two campaigns in 1.... lol
copper member
User: FruitsBasket
Postion to Apply: Hero
Posts Start: Please PM me about this
Address: 1K6zcup28UW8je2P9wZgGbZAoyiVna1gSU

I would like special rate if possible.
The first step you should to put 777coin signature in your signature area . then put avatar and a personal message that has been determined. you forget it all. The most important requirement.

This is fishy!
Lutpin, as you saw that thread before about hacking of his caount, it may be good to wait fo his acceptance (fruitsbacker).
As a member of that rank wouldn't usually forget to read the OP at least before applying?
Come on, do u think I am retarded?
I am currently in another signature campaign, and I want to switch to this one after the end of this period from the CryptoMixer campaign. I am not hacked, I will sign a message in tonight, lol. I am going to work within 1 hour and am not at home, my wallet has 2FA and my phone is at home.

If you don't believe, then don't and wait for the signed message to arrive.

I talked through PM with Lutpin, he told me to post here, and I did.

Oh and jackg, fix your posting quality it is shit. My acccount was never hacked, so u should start reading too before making such a statement.

If you'll notice, I fixed the post! I checked the security log and it said that I was wrong. It is usually stated often with this signature campaign that you have to change your signaure before applying. But if you want to remain with you initial campaign then that is fine until you are accepted as it was recently noted that it is allowed to keep previous signature until accepted (Izanagi, I found, went by that method).
My posting has no problems, If you wish to state a way it does have a flaw, I'd be happy to discuss this via PM at any point?

Can we post in Local thread as well where english is written for example In India section its English that is written so will that post be counted or not?
Yes, as far as I know in this campaign, that is accepted to post in local boards (Lutpin has to be able to understand what you have said though for the post to count - as otherwise it could be unconstructive or spam)
Activity: 700
Can we post in Local thread as well where english is written for example In India section its English that is written so will that post be counted or not?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

The first step you should to put 777coin signature in your signature area . then put avatar and a personal message that has been determined. you forget it all. The most important requirement.

This is fishy!
Lutpin, as you saw that thread before about hacking of his caount, it may be good to wait fo his acceptance (fruitsbacker).
As a member of that rank wouldn't usually forget to read the OP at least before applying?
Come on, do u think I am retarded?
I am currently in another signature campaign, and I want to switch to this one after the end of this period from the CryptoMixer campaign. I am not hacked, I will sign a message in tonight, lol. I am going to work within 1 hour and am not at home, my wallet has 2FA and my phone is at home.

If you don't believe, then don't and wait for the signed message to arrive.

I talked through PM with Lutpin, he told me to post here, and I did.

Oh and jackg, fix your posting quality it is shit. My acccount was never hacked, so u should start reading too before making such a statement.
copper member

This is fishy!
Lutpin, as you saw that thread before about hacking of his account, it may be good to wait fo his acceptance (fruitsbacket).

Actually, the seclog confirms otherwise (apologies fruitsbasket)...
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

Activity: 673
Merit: 253
Now i add signature and personal text, please consider my application:

User: bhantom
Postion to Apply: Member
Posts Start: 77 (with that one)
Address: 18u5CnoREzMmqQqDjrfx4vGrkCUfqgVgoW
Lutpin, why was I denied?

I can answer that!
All of your posts were one-line posts apart from the ones when you were selling accounts!

Luptin sir you said i am accepted in this campaign but i dont see my username is the spreadsheet....

I think he's stilly updating the spreadsheet. He also applied himsef and didn't add it yet *there are also many other users who applied and he didin't ad yet - I'm not one of them though)
Ok thanks jackg.I also thought that this may be the reason but actually this is my first time in signature campaign so just wanted to make sure every thing goes right...
copper member

I can answer that!
All of your posts were one-line posts apart from the ones when you were selling accounts!

Luptin sir you said i am accepted in this campaign but i dont see my username is the spreadsheet....

I think he's still updating the spreadsheet. He also applied himsef and didn't add it yet *there are also many other users who applied and he didin't ad yet - I'm not one of them though)
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
copper member
I'm not sure if I have to set the 777Coin logo on my profile too, though. If needed, I'll do it immediately!
Junior Members can't set an avatar.

Is it still running post count from Sunday - Sunday?
Yes, Payday will stay Sunday.
Payments might be made earlier or later that day (default forum time) depending on my schedule for the week.

I can say now Lutin, that I don't see that happeneing.
Lightlord has his websites and the campaigns to manage and he usually paid by about thursday (when Izanagi assured us he had PMed lightlord on the Sunday evening)!
Jump to: