Pages:
Author

Topic: ★☆★ 777Coin Signature Campaign ★☆★ (Member-Hero Accepted) - page 37. (Read 156938 times)

copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
I have generated a wallet that starts with "3" on electrum 3.0.5 so basically that means Segwit has been enabled right? Will adopt and go for the changes after your announcement regarding the update of our addresses. I'm still figuring it out on how to generate that "bc1" wallet (bech32 address) w/ electrum.
No, not all P2SH addresses are segwit addresses (P2SH-P2WPKH).

Switching to a bech32 address would be pretty easy for me, yet I don't want to do that without asking you guys for your opinion and giving you enough preparation time.
After all, things are supposed to go smooth for both sides, not just me.

For me there is no problem as long as this remains optional . I believe is easy for anyone who want to switch to Segwit with Electrum wallet, they need to just open a new wallet from the current Electrum (3.0.5) and in the beginning there is the option to choose Legacy or Segwit.
Activity: 112
Merit: 17
User: Shrinath
Postion to Apply: Member
Posts Start: 84
Address: 13iT6Ry3FcNz5LC9YgiVkrwfx7HLrFowVF

I am a hard worker and feel highly eager and honoured to be able to serve for your campaign.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back
User                         : Nisharawal
Postion to Apply         : Member
Posts Start               : 94
Address                    : 35dg3RMfWfQHpiG2dSugZUmyScUZYpza3j

I would like to work with you sir and its really a proud feeeling to be a part of this campaign.
Activity: 490
Merit: 389
Do not trust the government
I think Lutpin have finally decided and changed the schedule adjustment to 2 weeks per round, so you have to wait him check your application guys and wait for his confirmation and announcement.
That's correct, we are doing bi-weekly rounds as a standard now.
I'm also considering to switch over to a segwit address, however, the current setup for escrows (Electrum) only allows bech32 addresses.
This could cause problems if eg some of you receive campaign payouts to Coinbase (or a similar service), as afaik they still dont credit deposits sent from bech32 addresses.
If we do make the switch, I'll announce it a round before so you can update your addresses if you want to.

I use Bitcoin Core and as far as I know they will not support it until May. But if it is optional, I fully support the idea.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Bitcoin|||Altscoin
Signature Campaign
User: JacLuck
Posts Start: 123
Address: 1PTTGFpVrtQc3hrNPT6MkG989WHYz9RK8N

Hi I'm willing to wait for confirmation untill monday 12:00PM forum time
Thank you!
copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
I have generated a wallet that starts with "3" on electrum 3.0.5 so basically that means Segwit has been enabled right? Will adopt and go for the changes after your announcement regarding the update of our addresses. I'm still figuring it out on how to generate that "bc1" wallet (bech32 address) w/ electrum.
No, not all P2SH addresses are segwit addresses (P2SH-P2WPKH).

Switching to a bech32 address would be pretty easy for me, yet I don't want to do that without asking you guys for your opinion and giving you enough preparation time.
After all, things are supposed to go smooth for both sides, not just me.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think Lutpin have finally decided and changed the schedule adjustment to 2 weeks per round, so you have to wait him check your application guys and wait for his confirmation and announcement.
I'm also considering to switch over to a segwit address, however, the current setup for escrows (Electrum) only allows bech32 addresses.
This could cause problems if eg some of you receive campaign payouts to Coinbase (or a similar service), as afaik they still dont credit deposits sent from bech32 addresses.
If we do make the switch, I'll announce it a round before so you can update your addresses if you want to.
copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
User: xSkyer
Postion to Apply: Full Member
Posts Start: 578
Address: 3GK3asEAM6oPS7ewPsf7gKSeGxobNuhWT9

Looking forward to working with you again.
Sadly it's on the rules mate
★ If you have negative trust on level 2 default trust setting, you aren't allowed to participate in this campaign.

Sir I just want to ask if u still accepting applicant because many of people trying to join even though they don't know if ur still accepting applicants..
As long as there is slot for the said rank there is a chance that anyone of you might accepted.

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
User: Sofiyah
Postion to Apply: Full Member
Posts Start: 162
Address: 1P2wqReFm73bsaZtteM5tYcyDke7Qm1ixU

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
User: Mr.X(999)
Postion to Apply: Jr. Member
Posts Start: 59+1
Address: bc1q84qu4nhz446x9dmdaynfjsdfw52wa5wrrzh57e
Activity: 150
Sir I just want to ask if u still accepting applicant because many of people trying to join even though they don't know if ur still accepting applicants..
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
User: TeamUp
Posts Start: 41
Address: 17FkEWVyAbgoYZuNnE71patFvqBzE3ox5W
Activity: 88
User: Janine012
Posts Start: 82
Address: (Your BTC Address): 15mLaVnqkFmvw2Rk3CVgoQzFG22D1sNCUr

Hope this will be the first campaign i can join in. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 238
User: Ather_1020
Position to Apply: jr. member
Posts Start: 31
Btc Address: 1DnB4PGfQggkBbDR3EXNBqrBXM9VHNP6hP
Activity: 49
User: zZHEROZz
Postion to Apply: Jr member
Posts Start: 31
Address: 1928W3EYjxXgMjiRUkL6dtrtNBqfJZbbN8
thank you!
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
User: bitlord88
Posts Start:  96
Address: 3Ay2cvpMmHwxLwy9pCcrVURH766LCvDeF2

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K
User: PDNade
Position to Apply: Member
Posta start: 83
Adress: 3JHFLP7pSKd2RkpSDGECSwqEp1gHTMM6zj
Activity: 266
Merit: 25
User: WorknLearn
Posts Start: 84
Address: 1DewvUvcGUYpfGa2KNvufx47T5epaTbzKr

Open Scam Accusation against this user: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27608412
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
User: Chrisjay29
Posts Start: 189 including this post
Address: (Your BTC Address)  3DPWBLBcBohx9Ciq8d9VLsCgxBmuR1C3fL

I will change my signature after i accept
 Hope you will accept me...
Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: