Pages:
Author

Topic: ★☆★ 777Coin Signature & Personal MSG Campaign ★☆★ Newb,jr,mem Ref Bonus 10%! - page 15. (Read 40983 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
★☆★777Coin★☆★
Did not received my btc till Sad
We all waiting for payments its weird that OP posted he is giving updated s in next 48 hours but nothing happening here so we all have to wait for his return on this thread
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
suman66 that is because your faith is not strong enough. you need to have more prayer offered up to your Lord of light. or (lightlord) and he will bring you out of such worry and stress by showering you with micro btc. this is what all faithful servants of the lightlord do and it is in this that they are enriched 3 fold for their works but 10 fold by sheer faith alone they are rewarded. Have faith tiny human and the lightlord shall set you free. lol.
actually it was written in multiple languages, I speak Aramaic So I think i understand very well the languages of the bible or should i be correct "the collection of books know as the bible".    Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
personally you wouldn't mind waiting a few days. You are about as bright as a black light in the middle of an Alaskan winter. And The word "faith" is first found in the Bible in Exodus 21:8. Was indeed first a religious term and is. you can attempt to take it out of its original context and use it for something else. But it will always be a religious word because that is where it's roots are. so to say you have faith in someone would be (as in God) because you are now comparing the root to the present. truth comes from those that understand. Folly comes from those that speak and understand not. Shhhh
Activity: 280
Make Love Not War
The faith I speak of here is not driven by religious principles, it's driven by business principles.

In business dealings there's a function called accounts receivable, it's the function of collecting money for services delivered. In this circumstance we've all provided a service for which Lightlord is the buyer. Our service has been completed and we're waiting for payment. Often companies set payment due dates at 30 or 45 days out and often (in the "real world of business" as you call it) the business owing the invoice doesn't pay exactly at the 30 or 45 days, but maybe longer (the term of how long is referred to as days sales outstanding.) We're all going through the same thing now. This current late payment, two days late, is meaningless. And that faith I speak of is a trust that is required in a business transaction.

If you don't prefer the way I think about, here's another way to think about it. Every other reputable campaign pays monthly and you all are bitching about waiting 12 days since the last payment?! That kind of fuss is unnecessary, it's childish. The reality is that we all provide a service before getting paid. And at the point where you or anyone else believes they can't wait for that payment to come, you or anyone else should end their participation.

And you're right, Lightlord does pay me, he pays me for every constructive post I make.

Don't sweat the payments - Lightlord has a great reputation, left a post a few days back that payment would be soon, and he'll likely pay an amount equal to whatever post count you've tallied since the last payment (up to the maximums of course).

Show some faith and focus your time on writing constructive posts where you think you can contribute to the conversation in all the various discussions going on in this forum!

Does he pay you to write this junk bro.. seriously have faith and you will get paid. that is one of the stupidest things i have heard lately. this is a virtual business. you work and you get paid, on time! or you quit. faith has nothing to do with it. you trying to bring God into someones failure to do the right thing, just to keep people hanging on is beyond sad. It is pathetic!
Faith is a religious term you moron and has nothing to do with business. so saying it is being used in the business sense is really stupid. And your business description is so far off that you just made your self look like a child arguing about who's stick gun can shoot further. Anything you say after this is completely irrelevant. you are a real comedian at least you should just run with it. that every stupid thing you just said was a joke. next time don't add into something unless you have some idea what you are talking about. just leave it alone.

Faith (as per Merriam-Webster dictionary) is "complete trust or confidence in someone or something". Faith as a religious term ("belief in the existence of God; strong religious feelings or beliefs" per same dictionary) is just one particular meaning of the word. Last time Light paid with a bonus for the delay, and personally, I wouldn't mind waiting a few days (strictly speaking, I'm not even waiting).

And stop calling names (and still better leave this thread altogether).

it turn into religion, whats next? lol
The faith I speak of here is not driven by religious principles, it's driven by business principles.

In business dealings there's a function called accounts receivable, it's the function of collecting money for services delivered. In this circumstance we've all provided a service for which Lightlord is the buyer. Our service has been completed and we're waiting for payment. Often companies set payment due dates at 30 or 45 days out and often (in the "real world of business" as you call it) the business owing the invoice doesn't pay exactly at the 30 or 45 days, but maybe longer (the term of how long is referred to as days sales outstanding.) We're all going through the same thing now. This current late payment, two days late, is meaningless. And that faith I speak of is a trust that is required in a business transaction.

If you don't prefer the way I think about, here's another way to think about it. Every other reputable campaign pays monthly and you all are bitching about waiting 12 days since the last payment?! That kind of fuss is unnecessary, it's childish. The reality is that we all provide a service before getting paid. And at the point where you or anyone else believes they can't wait for that payment to come, you or anyone else should end their participation.

And you're right, Lightlord does pay me, he pays me for every constructive post I make.

Don't sweat the payments - Lightlord has a great reputation, left a post a few days back that payment would be soon, and he'll likely pay an amount equal to whatever post count you've tallied since the last payment (up to the maximums of course).

Show some faith and focus your time on writing constructive posts where you think you can contribute to the conversation in all the various discussions going on in this forum!

Does he pay you to write this junk bro.. seriously have faith and you will get paid. that is one of the stupidest things i have heard lately. this is a virtual business. you work and you get paid, on time! or you quit. faith has nothing to do with it. you trying to bring God into someones failure to do the right thing, just to keep people hanging on is beyond sad. It is pathetic!
Faith is a religious term you moron and has nothing to do with business. so saying it is being used in the business sense is really stupid. And your business description is so far off that you just made your self look like a child arguing about who's stick gun can shoot further. Anything you say after this is completely irrelevant. you are a real comedian at least you should just run with it. that every stupid thing you just said was a joke. next time don't add into something unless you have some idea what you are talking about. just leave it alone.
Activity: 252
Merit: 251
Knowledge its everything
Not usual, the payment is very slow  Sad
I think the payment should changed once a month
And i hope we all get bonus because late payment  Grin

wish op pay us after 2 days then i will update to member &  got some extra btc but he should tell something to us about payment days...looks like it comes in every 2 weeks!

Actually, there are signature that paid bigger than 777coin on member, you can look overview of signature here : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953
And i recommended you to change to Personal Message when you got payment  Grin

So just asking how many people got paid today?
No one have payment all is waiting for updates from OP hope he is going to post all things in next few hours

sWell, i think less than 5 days the paid should already processed  Cheesy
Activity: 196
wish op pay us after 2 days then i will update to member &  got some extra btc but he should tell something to us about payment days...looks like it comes in every 2 weeks!
Activity: 434
Loose lips sink sigs!

Activity: 462
Merit: 515
Update coming soon. Expect 12-48 hours

Stay tuned.

Hey Light can you update me to Member?

You should change your current signature to the one that corresponds Member status before all.
Activity: 434
Loose lips sink sigs!

Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
No one have payment all is waiting for updates from OP hope he is going to post all things in next few hours
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Guys you need to set your personal MSG to ★☆★777Coin.com★☆★ What are you waiting for?

From what I can see now, more than half the persons in this page have it wrong...

Tried to set but its not possible..Equinox is right..anyone can offer some advice please
No one mate.
Even the personal messages don't work for some of us.
It says stuff like:
★☆★777Coin.com★☆a
★☆★777Coin.com★☆what
Does anyone know how to fix?
We all tried like ten times but it doesn't work?
Help :/

Hmm I didn't know there is also a restriction on personal MSG for newbies.
But if that is the case, you will need to ask lightlord to shorten the required message, at least for newbie participants.
It used to work perfect!
But then out of no where this stupid thingy happens :/
Still waiting for update / payment / announcement / anything
yeah. Sad
Activity: 571
Guys you need to set your personal MSG to ★☆★777Coin.com★☆★ What are you waiting for?

From what I can see now, more than half the persons in this page have it wrong...

Tried to set but its not possible..Equinox is right..anyone can offer some advice please
No one mate.
It says stuff like:
★☆★777Coin.com★☆a
★☆★777Coin.com★☆what

Hmm I didn't know there is also a restriction on personal MSG for newbies.
But if that is the case, you will need to ask lightlord to shorten the required message, at least for newbie participants.
Activity: 197

No one mate.
It says stuff like:
★☆★777Coin.com★☆a
★☆★777Coin.com★☆what
Activity: 588
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
No one mate.
It says stuff like:
★☆★777Coin.com★☆a
★☆★777Coin.com★☆what
Don't think new members get long personal message space.
Activity: 742
No one mate.
It says stuff like:
★☆★777Coin.com★☆a
★☆★777Coin.com★☆what
Pages:
Jump to: