Pages:
Author

Topic: ★☆★ 777Coin Signature & Personal MSG Campaign ★☆★ Newb,jr,mem Ref Bonus 10%! - page 36. (Read 41003 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I used this service. No idea if I actually got paid. Was such a minor amount I don't care though tbh, haha.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
I get out of this campaign even though I paid up to 2nd enroll but with no updates this campaign some even feel not be paid and so I hope everything for dealings about payment is clear and

good luck all!!!

The campaign is good for Newbies and Jr and it is innovative to pay for personal messages but other campaigns pay more for Members and one of the greatest thing of this campaign was the weekly payment, it is not so great anymore if it is not paid on time

Good luck with the campaign and the website anyway
Activity: 196
tolong sumbangannya pak...
I get out of this campaign even though I paid up to 2nd enroll but with no updates this campaign some even feel not be paid and so I hope everything for dealings about payment is clear and

good luck all!!!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
Dear OP of 777 Coin campaign

I would really appreciate if you can tell me when i will be paid soonest ??

Warm regards
Shivani

Companies will not willingly NOT pay you. If they do, their reputation within the bitcoin community will be lost. See this topic and what they planning to do --> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/those-who-rent-out-signature-space-unite-682802

Also see what members are doing to non paying campaigns, like UPDOWN.BT {Negative signatures}

What happens on this forum also spill over to other forums and communities like reddit, so the decision not to pay, is costly towards the company running the campaign, if they do not pay.

We are all waiting, but running a company and running a campaign, gets complicated. Members like Yakamoto, who managed the signature campaign on behalf of companies, was not a bad idea in my opinion. 
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
Here I Am !!
I trust you and I know you're busy, I thought you should to hire someone to keep this campaigne up to date.

Yes, that would be a good idea to hire someone to manage this campaign if OP is still busy doing something else, let's wait for the 3rd round payment first
Activity: 140
I would like to enroll.

Starting posts: 3
BTC Address: 1KXX6ExTz3VxoASEW66xCRRRNaFZj1pTUn
Activity: 168
I trust you and I know you're busy, I thought you should to hire someone to keep this campaigne up to date.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
just dont worry, you wont be scammed, u will be paid.

just be active on forum, dont spam...

OP needs little time to update all of this

u need to make 20 posts minimum per week and max 100
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Dear OP of 777 Coin campaign

I would really appreciate if you can tell me when i will be paid soonest ??

Warm regards
Shivani
Activity: 266
sir
i want to roll in for Personal Advertising Message
post counts: 206 (include this)
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 4418
Crypto Swap Exchange
I would like to enroll too.

Starting posts: 4
BTC Address: 18PPtHHZeUJks6JzoFDHgt4nhUuqgpqc4c

So how much will I be paid per one post?

Can I make anything to make higher rate per my posting?
You will be paid 0.00004 BTC per constructive post. The maximum amount is 100post. You can try to post about at least 1each 2 week period and in 4 weeks time and your activity will increase to 42 and you will become a Jr member. You can get that rank when you reach 30 activity though. Your rates will be 0.00005 per post.
Activity: 210
★☆★ 777Coin - The Exciting Bitco
Sure would love to get confirmation regarding 2nd pay period and also confirm enrollment for third.
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
Here I Am !!
I have been paid for the 2nd round, better than happy to continue enrolling for the next week
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I would like to enroll too.

Starting posts: 4
BTC Address: 18PPtHHZeUJks6JzoFDHgt4nhUuqgpqc4c

So how much will I be paid per one post?

Can I make anything to make higher rate per my posting?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Dear lightlord,

Dear Members,

Starting posts : 0

BTC Address : 1BqP3T3oZEV5iN4kNGEA7Fd8PvAqkhmUgt

Can anybody please confirm if I will NOW receive 0.00004 BTC per post ? Have I done everything right ?
Activity: 308
Update Smiley

Payment received

Now I'm Jr. Member

Please confirm Smiley
Activity: 63
Dear Admin
I have Joined
My Starting :
Activity:14
Position:Newbie
BTC Address : 1BCrCRf7mZ6YTroxvGnMX5pEDed3rtnUTF

Pleaase acknowledge me and Confirm
Activity: 126
count me in
Starting now, actually i started from post 20, but i forget to post, right now :
Activity : 41
BTC Address : 14tRrKjBXM2HuX6LjRCHvJFMJh4hqiiVXY
Activity: 210
★☆★ 777Coin - The Exciting Bitco
lightlord, you should update enrollment list and payment history in the post #1. Smiley
+1 this request.  Think I might've missed a payment somewhere along the line here.  I know I received first payment and would love to continue with this signature campaign.
Activity: 70
Joined,
My Starting :
Activity : 41
BTC Address : 1BW71ccuuCTggvfmntKS7TReGY8taSTnRM
Pages:
Jump to: