Pages:
Author

Topic: 777coin.com just a misunderstanding - page 2. (Read 2507 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
In holiday we trust
January 01, 2015, 11:42:00 PM
Just PMed Lightlord maybe a get a response no point dealing with support but thanks for the suggestions.
legendary
In holiday we trust
January 01, 2015, 11:15:37 AM
Just been playing on your website and trying your blackjack when I hit sometimes it doesn't hit and it deals me another hand automatically is beyond a joke I deposited 1btc to try it out and can't play at all the buttons stick and the blackjack is the worse I ever played. Can't believe you call this blackjack throughly disappointed! Are you hoping to catch drunk players? I never play this site again utter rubbish! It bets for me when I don't want to so this amounts to simply stealing.

Have you contact the support before post this?
Ask them to check your bet history, maybe it's just a bug or something.

good advice Smiley
just try it  Wink

A bug which decides to deal me a next hand instead of hitting my cards? Interesting bug... Maybe called steal money from players bug? I've played at many places for blackjack this is the first site that I come across which has random card deals and sometimes let's you hit and sometimes doesn't.  I thought I post it here to let other people know not to play Blackjack there since they won't refund me anyway.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
January 01, 2015, 10:49:44 AM
Just been playing on your website and trying your blackjack when I hit sometimes it doesn't hit and it deals me another hand automatically is beyond a joke I deposited 1btc to try it out and can't play at all the buttons stick and the blackjack is the worse I ever played. Can't believe you call this blackjack throughly disappointed! Are you hoping to catch drunk players? I never play this site again utter rubbish! It bets for me when I don't want to so this amounts to simply stealing.

good advice Smiley
just try it  Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 01, 2015, 10:24:44 AM

Activity: 840
Merit: 524
Yes!
January 01, 2015, 10:18:34 AM

Well, I just lost 0.33BTC there.

My only issue with BJ is the max bet is low. 20 mBTC and with all games, their house edges are high. Very high for some games. Around 5 to 15%. In some cases, the edge can be justified by the presense of jackpot (though nobody is stupid to bet that high with very low odds to win the jackpot.)
legendary
In holiday we trust
January 01, 2015, 09:22:16 AM
Pages:
Jump to: