Pages:
Author

Topic: 7/8 year old reddit accounts! CHEAP! - page 2. (Read 2477 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
September 15, 2014, 02:12:13 AM
will PM you now with the one and only vouch copy  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
September 15, 2014, 02:06:34 AM
replied Smiley

also a vouch copy of one 7 year old account will be given to a TRUSTED member that has positive feedback Smiley

I'm interested in that vouch copy. Send me a PM if you're still giving one away.
September 15, 2014, 01:47:41 AM
replied Smiley

also a vouch copy of one 7 year old account will be given to a TRUSTED member that has positive feedback Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
September 14, 2014, 10:33:50 PM
hey guys i am selling off random Reddit accounts that will be 7 or 8 years old.

7 year old accounts will cost 0.004 BTC and 8 year old accounts will cost 0.01 BTC

usernames will all be RANDOM all accounts are UNVERIFIED (you can add your own email and password)

names are decent you may or may not like them but please dont complain about the name since your buying it cheap and your buying it for the age of the account Grin NO REFUNDS IF YOU DONT LIKE THE NAME! Grin

if your looking to spend more money i have some amazing usernames for sale, so you can message me for the list Smiley

post/pm me how old of an account you want and we will go from there
Sent you a PM.
September 14, 2014, 07:56:19 PM
hey guys i am selling off random Reddit accounts that will be 7 or 8 years old.

7 year old accounts will cost 0.004 BTC and 8 year old accounts will cost 0.01 BTC

usernames will all be RANDOM all accounts are UNVERIFIED (you can add your own email and password)

names are decent you may or may not like them but please dont complain about the name since your buying it cheap and your buying it for the age of the account Grin NO REFUNDS IF YOU DONT LIKE THE NAME! Grin

if your looking to spend more money i have some amazing usernames for sale, so you can message me for the list Smiley

post/pm me how old of an account you want and we will go from there
Pages:
Jump to: