Pages:
Author

Topic: 7dayponzi.com - "Ponzi Done Right" - ESCROW SECURED - Escalating Payouts! - page 7. (Read 6849 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
“Gimme a Bonus”  - 1NQnBRwQj7zh2e51MSZQoyhvphyAYrMdVb

“Gimme a Bonus”  1PMbsN55tm6Fu4Wgt2zg1YKKDpkXuQTEDb  Wink

I don't understand what those people are doing. Never said you can "Gimme a Bonus" wtf
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
“Gimme a Bonus”  - 1NQnBRwQj7zh2e51MSZQoyhvphyAYrMdVb
Activity: 430
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
“Gimme a Bonus”  1PMbsN55tm6Fu4Wgt2zg1YKKDpkXuQTEDb  Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I'll throw $2.50 to give it a shot.  Let's see what happens.

https://blockchain.info/en/address/1PWdE3apgjHrdno28niL7Kj2t8bZoetiRZ

Good luck.

Please update if it works  Grin

this will work because you are first investor when other person will deposit you will get payout

Not necessarily. If no one else invests, you will not be paid.

But the owner will probably pay him back personally if that's the case. Because he's the first player.

yes if no one invest admin will pay back first player
legendary

Good luck.

this will work because you are first investor when other person will deposit you will get payout

Not necessarily. If no one else invests, you will not be paid.

But the owner will probably pay him back personally if that's the case. Because he's the first player.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Good luck.

legendary
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I'm over at a different site right now, it's better that time slot based games.

The only thing that would make the game I'm playing now better would be block-based instead of time based rounds.  I don't think I'll have much interest in this game, sure it's fun to race bitcoin deposits but it's easy to fail to place.

The solution to the problem with time slot basses games is deposit based rounds.  Each deposit has it's own round and it becomes unadvantageous to make deposits during another's round.  It's true that a single player may flood the account with a lot of BTC, but that's only risky for a single person.
Activity: 67
I'll throw $2.50 to give it a shot.  Let's see what happens.

Edit:  “Gimme a Bonus!”    1PWdE3apgjHrdno28niL7Kj2t8bZoetiRZ
Although that it's a ponzi game, the creator of the game can just run away with the money.

Good luck with investing.

So we made the code pay out automatically and quickly, so there is very little BTC to run away with.  If you you do the math, the amount we could "run away with" is much less than the escrow security.

That isn't exactly true.  Unconfirmed deposits are hard to work with, if you've an unconfirmed balance you can write up a transaction for each output and make away with a large sum.  This is particularity the case at the start of the round, where there can be many unconfirmed deposits.

It wouldn't be impossible, but it would be difficult to manage.

I think what I'd do is make a separate change output to be used when paying out each input used.  This way a double spend of a deposit would cause the payout for that deposit to be invalid also.  In order to make sure your wallet never has much btc, unconfirmed or otherwise, you'd have to create and send to the network large lists of double spends to ensure than any double spend has an appropriate fallback payout...  Things could get harry.

Here is one attack vector to consider.  The OP creates a double spend to ensure the transactions all become invalid and then can run away with the unconfirmed balance by creating a transaction that does not include the double spend.

That's why it's important to create and post the fallback double spends, every time.  The one time you don't ppl will know right away that this is when you plan to strike.

As I said, it's a technological nightmare to secure time slot based games from a potential OP running away with the funds.
I'm over at a different site right now, it's better that time slot based games.

The only thing that would make the game I'm playing now better would be block-based instead of time based rounds.  I don't think I'll have much interest in this game, sure it's fun to race bitcoin deposits but it's easy to fail to place.
Although that it's a ponzi game, the creator of the game can just run away with the money.

So we made the code pay out automatically and quickly, so there is very little BTC to run away with.  If you you do the math, the amount we could "run away with" is much less than the escrow security.
legendary

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I'll say this looks promising, if everything they say is true.  How do I know the escrow is the real deal and not just a ruse?

Would like more proof as well before investing anything.
Activity: 67
I'll say this looks promising, if everything they say is true.  How do I know the escrow is the real deal and not just a ruse?

edit: Sorry, I just found / read the link.
Have the escrow provider post here? How do we know that is the escrow address?

The escrow service prodiver did confirm that he is holding 1 btc for 7dayponzi in https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5161726, but I haven't heard of that escrow before.

We contacted multiple Escrow providers and most of them didn't want to get involved due to the high probability of a dispute issue that might affect their own standing.  They just wanted easy in/out type transactions.  It wasn't easy to find someone who would do this type of security.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

The escrow service prodiver did confirm that he is holding 1 btc for 7dayponzi in https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5161726, but I haven't heard of that escrow before.
There is a link in the Escrow Claim Section
That not escrow. That just random btc address
Look in the "Escrow Claim" section in the ANN
Activity: 112
Good luck, Nice to see a ponzi trying to do it "right"
Pages:
Jump to: