Pages:
Author

Topic: 7dayponzi.com "Ponzi Done Right" - Over 40btc paid out - Escrow protected - page 7. (Read 10094 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I realise now I made a mistake investing in this website's current game and will definitely not be getting my satoshis back. My own error for not being careful and depositing too late. Gutted  Sad none of the more recent deposits are getting paid so I should have took note of that

Try again in the next round - I think you will still see a lot of activity on Wednesday and Thursday of next week
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I realise now I made a mistake investing in this website's current game and will definitely not be getting my satoshis back. My own error for not being careful and depositing too late. Gutted  Sad none of the more recent deposits are getting paid so I should have took note of that
Some of the changes for next round have been decided.
We are testing them now.
I will post the full list of changes here this weekend, at least 24 hours before the re-start
Activity: 790
Merit: 505
Ok everyone.  What we are currently doing isn't cutting it.  We have heard from many users on our chat box and have a rough idea of the direction we think it should go.

Changes
1 - Drop the min/max and only support one value (the value needs to be determined)
2 - Drop the escalating percentage and begin escalating the deposit amount each 24 hours (the value needs to be determined)
3 - Add a bonus for the last person to enter each 24 hour round.  We could fund this by adding a percentage (amount yet to be determined) on top of each entry. So the equation for someone to be paid out would change to the following:
(users possible return + transaction fee) + (our 5% of the users entry + transaction fee) + bonus %

Reasoning
This should remove "speed bumps" created by bigger entries and will give everyone an equal chance of a return.  Multiple entries are, of course, allowed.  
The escalating entry amount and last entry bonus should help keep the "waiting" list short, which will keep people engaged and excited.

There are many things that need to be ironed out.  What are your thoughts?
We will NOT interrupt the current game, this will be rolled out on the next restart on Saturday.

Edit: Added change #3

Stick with this for next round and I'll play. Best way to way get players paid quicker...I bet there's some in this round that wish they could get paid something
Activity: 430
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I vote for the first option! has low min/max and every person will have the same percentage to be paid
I Agree. It seems to be the most fair.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I vote for the first option! has low min/max and every person will have the same percentage to be paid
Activity: 23
Ok everyone.  What we are currently doing isn't cutting it.  We have heard from many users on our chat box and have a rough idea of the direction we think it should go.

Changes
1 - Drop the min/max and only support one value (the value needs to be determined)
2 - Drop the escalating percentage and begin escalating the deposit amount each 24 hours (the value needs to be determined)
3 - Add a bonus for the last person to enter each 24 hour round.  We could fund this by adding a percentage (amount yet to be determined) on top of each entry. So the equation for someone to be paid out would change to the following:
(users possible return + transaction fee) + (our 5% of the users entry + transaction fee) + bonus %

Reasoning
This should remove "speed bumps" created by bigger entries and will give everyone an equal chance of a return.  Multiple entries are, of course, allowed.  
The escalating entry amount and last entry bonus should help keep the "waiting" list short, which will keep people engaged and excited.

We will NOT interrupt the current game, this will be rolled out on the next restart on Saturday.

bonus should go to player who sends the highest amount during a 24 hour round, if you keep min/max...manually and randomly choose between multiple highest amount users

Activity: 23
I think we should experiment each week and PonZ should decide which one is better for his business

1. new round: min 0.001 max 0.03, escalating payout +20%
2. new round: min 0.1 max 1btc, escalating payout +20%
3. new round: fixed deposit 0.02, escalating payout +20%
4. new round: fixed deposit 0.1, escalating payout +20%
5. new round: escalating deposits starting from 0.02 on day one, 0.03 day two ...; escalating payout +20%
6. new round: escalating deposits starting from 0.1 on day one, 0.2 day two ...; escalating payout +20%

escalating payouts its what makes your game unique

Also I think we should help that someone who posted his challenge of splitting 0.35 with 1Nu and final depositor. Please reinvest at least your profits

...just my two cents

Activity: 44
I am thinking that you should stop the countdown while the site gain popularity or maybe you can extend the percentage for 2 or 3 days, so the ponzi will be for 2 weeks and not just one because the big investor always will get profit if the wait until the percentaje increase
Someone in our chat box posted this challenge:

if I get paid out in this round.. unlikely ... but if I do I'll split my profit of BTC0.35 between 1Nu and final depositor
No way of being able to get another net BTC deposited, always if people are not dumb. You have to study a new strategy to make it last longer and saving more money to your poor players  Shocked
EDIT: what you said is just a "workaround", so you will end up again having the same problem of now.

I'm sorry, I don't quite understand what you mean.  If this is a bad idea, what do you propose?  We want to make our site the best one.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
No way of being able to get another net BTC deposited, always if people are not dumb. You have to study a new strategy to make it last longer and saving more money to your poor players  Shocked
EDIT: what you said is just a "workaround", so you will end up again having the same problem of now.

I agree. Change the name, to 7dayponzielite.

ps: sorry admin, but its true.
Maybe really a option? One lite game with 0.01 and one big game with maybe 0.3?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
No way of being able to get another net BTC deposited, always if people are not dumb. You have to study a new strategy to make it last longer and saving more money to your poor players  Shocked

I agree. Change the name, to 7dayponzielite.

ps: sorry admin, but its true.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
''2 - Drop the escalating percentage and begin escalating the deposit amount each 24 hours'' I choose this. And i think increasing value through 0.01 per day is good enough.
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

Changes

Reasoning

copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I hope that the big investor reinvest in the ponzi, the 1Nu guys has been there for 3 days Sad
come on man we want play too

Yeap. This guy is crashing a few ponzis.  Undecided Bad luck .
1Nu crashes a few ponzis? :-( Btw: how can you crash a ponzi?
1Nu just reinvested most of his profit so others can play.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
I hope that the big investor reinvest in the ponzi, the 1Nu guys has been there for 3 days Sad
come on man we want play too

Yeap. This guy is crashing a few ponzis.  Undecided Bad luck .
1Nu crashes a few ponzis? :-( Btw: how can you crash a ponzi?
Activity: 266
Is not usual see admins playing in your ponzi! But you are doing it and its great support your users
Pages:
Jump to: