Pages:
Author

Topic: 8 Benefits Of Investing in The United States (US) Stock Market (Read 469 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 262
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I tried investing on the stock markets but my experience was more than horrible I lost over 70% of my funds
Maybe op need to take a look at your comment again so that he can understand some things why some persons still keep complaining that they would never advise or tell people to invest in stock market. There are lots of person that have had bad experience in the stock market meybe because they don't have a concrete experience about the market. Sometimes we should not just blindly invest our funds in something that we don't have concrete idea about.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
8 benefits of Investing in the United States stock market offers several benefits to investors, including:

1. Better capitalization: The New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the NASDAQ comprise the deepest financial market in the world, with a market cap of over US$50 trillion, allowing investors to own shares of the largest companies

2.More liquidity: The US stock market is highly liquid, which reduces the risk of market manipulation and promotes market efficiency, integrity, and investor protection

3. Greater diversification: Investing in the US stock market provides exposure to a wide range of sectors, industries, and companies, allowing investors to diversify their portfolio beyond stocks, bonds, and other investment vehicles

4.Market transparency: The US stock market is known for its transparency, which helps protect investors and promote confidence in the market

5. Lower currency risk: The US dollar is the dominant reserve currency and has historically been very stable, helping to mitigate the risk of fluctuating exchange rates

6. Innovation: Many highly innovative companies have emerged in the US market, which often positions companies for strong growth and accelerated earnings

7. Reduced volatility and risk: Investing in the US stock market can be less volatile and more stable compared to other markets, such as those in India

8. Higher growth potential: Stocks have a long track record of providing higher returns than bonds or cash, with large domestic stocks providing an average annualized return of 9.5 over the last 20 years
Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
The financial system works on the principle of communicating vessels: somewhere there is a loss, and somewhere there is an arrival.
I agree with you, that no matter where in the world one invests I feel that there are both gains and losses only if you wait long in cryptocurrency like 'Bitcoin' no one loses. no matter where one invests, one has to face losses from time to time. In my experience, though in rare cases, it still seems to me that not only as an American but in every country, investing is not the same. But they are mostly unusable. Every country, including America, wants their economy to be in their basket because if a person wants to be completely dependent every country, including the only not America, wants an economy to be in their basket because A person cannot invest fully even if he wants to.
What you first said is already correct. You should carry on and never say that no one losses here in BTC because you are going to be corrected for that. A lot of people already lose even if BTC is only the asset/crypto that they have invested. There are still people who HODL their BTC continuously, but we can't predict what is coming up ahead.

There is no assurance that they can always be on the safe side but they can also give up by selling their BTC early because they can't take it anymore. Investing is about idling but I won't say they are unusable. Like I said earlier, one can still sell early. No one will restrict you here. It's your money and you can do whatever you want with it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 104
🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀
The financial system works on the principle of communicating vessels: somewhere there is a loss, and somewhere there is an arrival.
I agree with you, that no matter where in the world one invests I feel that there are both gains and losses only if you wait long in cryptocurrency like 'Bitcoin' no one loses. no matter where one invests, one has to face losses from time to time. In my experience, though in rare cases, it still seems to me that not only as an American but in every country, investing is not the same. But they are mostly unusable. Every country, including America, wants their economy to be in their basket because if a person wants to be completely dependent every country, including the only not America, wants an economy to be in their basket because A person cannot invest fully even if he wants to.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1296
keep walking, Johnnie
I tried investing in stocks in 2021 and i lost over 75% of my money... never again for me

Wow! you invested really bad if you lost such a percentage. Didn't you diversify your portfolio? did you spend the day trading intraday? or you simply gambled with futures or high leverage?
No one can say it better than you. Smiley

Back on topic, yesterday I heard that when most people go for something, sometimes it can be a good idea to make the opposite. Not that going against the flow as a general rule is wise, but that there may be better opportunities for the original thinker.
But not every one of us is capable of being an original thinker. @ckone3333333 is definitely not one of them if he complains about losses.

Most investors nowadays have too big an exposure to these multinational companies that have been performing really well, and continue in the present with the hype of the AI they are investing in. This exposure comes not only from buying stocks of these companies but from different global indices (not only American) like ALL-WORLD index where these companies you mentioned represent more than the 30%, so the failure of only one of them would lead to a correction in all these markets.
I would say differently. Almost all companies on the stock market are overvalued and overpriced. Take even famous tech companies like Tesla and Apple. Their stock prices are overly inflated and against such a background it is almost impossible (difficult and risky) to make a profit. Eternal growth is impossible and one day this entire market will collapse. The upcoming crisis may be an excellent reason. Therefore, the best “entry point” into the stock market will be after such a market failure, and not when the prices are inflated and @ckone3333333 wants to play these games.

In conclusion, investing in the US Stock Market can be a good conservative financial decision, but the fact that everybody does it doesn't guarantee good profits in the short term. If profits in the market were guaranteed, everybody would be rich, something impossible in a zero sum game.
A good conservative financial decision may be to invest in a variety of indices (S&P500) rather than just specific companies to diversify risk. But in fact, we don’t know exactly how @ckone3333333 invested.

There will always be losers and winners in the market. This time, @ckone3333333 was at a loss, which means that someone else made good money. The financial system works on the principle of communicating vessels: somewhere there is a loss, and somewhere there is an arrival.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 2032
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
I tried investing in stocks in 2021 and i lost over 75% of my money... never again for me

Wow! you invested really bad if you lost such a percentage. Didn't you diversify your portfolio? did you spend the day trading intraday? or you simply gambled with futures or high leverage?

Back on topic, yesterday I heard that when most people go for something, sometimes it can be a good idea to make the opposite. Not that going against the flow as a general rule is wise, but that there may be better opportunities for the original thinker.

Most investors nowadays have too big an exposure to these multinational companies that have been performing really well, and continue in the present with the hype of the AI they are investing in. This exposure comes not only from buying stocks of these companies but from different global indices (not only American) like ALL-WORLD index where these companies you mentioned represent more than the 30%, so the failure of only one of them would lead to a correction in all these markets.

In conclusion, investing in the US Stock Market can be a good conservative financial decision, but the fact that everybody does it doesn't guarantee good profits in the short term. If profits in the market were guaranteed, everybody would be rich, something impossible in a zero sum game.

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 2
I tried investing on the stock markets but my experience was more than horrible I lost over 70% of my funds
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
Wow, this explains a lot about the benefits of US stock investments. The exposure to multinational companies and the ability to buy fractions of stocks are appealing points. Time to explore this further!
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
With the trending news about Apple releasing their latest USB-C chargers for their iPhone 15, I guess that this is usually like the payday of those who have invested on them as well. Although in the last week, the chart don't look optimistic and it was down but look after the release, the chart goes up for it. As much as there could be some many advantage when someone invests in the US stock market, many are just satisfied with the crypto market and it's not their cup of tea.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 329
If you needed a reason to invest in US stocks, I’m sure you have found many by now. Investing in US stocks will give your portfolio exposure to a bigger and wider market, reduce risk, and can significantly increase your returns. If you are looking for the easiest way to invest in US stocks from India, check out stock tokens.

Even though what you say is not new knowledge, investing in stock tokens is the best choice and is highly recommended for those who live outside the USA and only have small capital, I also have a few stock tokens (I don't only invest in cryptocurrencies only ) including Tesla - Alphabet - Amazon, I chose these three because I believe the management performance of the three above is the best in the world today.

-   Investing in the stock market is not bad as long as you know what you are getting into, although the risk is also high. But if you share that here in the forum, I think the majority of the community here will choose to invest in cryptocurrency or bitcoin.

Maybe you also know what it means anyway because you know that most of them are bitcoin or crypto lovers. Because for me crypto trading is still different if I compare it to stocks.

I'm sure some other cryptocurrency and bitcoin investors (especially on this forum too) have other investments too such as stock tokens, wise investors will definitely put their money in the best things.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 340
More than patronizing the US stock market, is knowing what stocks to buy. If I should invest in stocks just because you say so, I would be responsible for the losses, as is the case that stocks hardly ever rise.
We are nearing a time where the dollar is thought to be too dominating and wants to be changed by several powerful countries including China and other Brics nations and how this change might impact the US stock market is yet to be seen too.

If I would invest in their stocks, one profitable stock to get would definitely be that of A.I, telecommunications and Web3. There is a promising market here, but am not a stock broker qualified to give financial advice.
Activity: 4
I then remembered a friend of mine here who is an international trader businesswoman she was also a Chinese person, She mentioned to me that if I only had 20k$-25k$ somehow she would help me make money in the stock market.

She also mentioned to me that every month I will receive a profit here, and he said that it will continue, but as a matter of fact, the minimum amount of money coming into the stocks is about 300k$ and you must be a member of a well-known organization such as the Chinese group chamber of commerce seems to be remembered like that, so it seems to be no different from US stocks in my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
Why the hell would you invest in Google now, when they are about to get their ass handed to them by Microsoft in the form of ChatGPT.

It's like telling someone to invest in Meta when their stock just dumped by 60-70-80 percent. This ain't bitcoin bro, stocks won't go up as fast as they go down.
Activity: 306
Merit: 107
I'm going to eat your cookies
Investing in the US stock market can offer the opportunity for long-term growth and potentially higher returns than other types of investments. The US stock market is also one of the largest and most stable in the world, with a diverse range of companies and industries represented. However, it is essential to carefully research and consider all investment options before making any decisions.

Additionally, the US economy has historically shown resilience and the ability to bounce back from economic downturns. The strong recovery evidence this after the 2008 financial crisis and the current rebound from the COVID-19 pandemic. Furthermore, the US government has implemented policies and regulations to protect investors and ensure stock market transparency. Make sure that you are aware of how they have recovered too  Wink iywim

However, it is essential to note that investing in the stock market always carries some risk, and past performance does not guarantee future results. It is necessary to have a well-diversified portfolio and consider risk tolerance and investment goals before making investment decisions.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 268
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I then remembered a friend of mine here who is an international trader businesswoman she was also a Chinese person, She mentioned to me that if I only had 20k$-25k$ somehow she would help me make money in the stock market.

She also mentioned to me that every month I will receive a profit here, and he said that it will continue, but as a matter of fact, the minimum amount of money coming into the stocks is about 300k$ and you must be a member of a well-known organization such as the Chinese group chamber of commerce seems to be remembered like that, so it seems to be no different from US stocks in my opinion.
Activity: 15
Merit: 1
The stock market is a great place to start investing with a reduced risk if you can minimize your greed because most things that make people lost at times is greed.
It give you varieties of multinational company to invest in with a good return.

Give it a try, you will definitely like it.
copper member
Activity: 1974
Merit: 903
Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia
The US market is good the market is liquid and pretty much big companies are from there, also diversify is good too, but Investing in stock also carries high risk since Stock is categorized as High-Risk Investment. So before you guys start to put your hard work and money into US stock better learn first the fundamentals the analytics and so on Just like Crypto.
Activity: 1895
Merit: 328
Diversification is key to any well-rounded investment portfolio, and investing in US-based companies can offer global exposure and potentially higher returns. Your suggestion to invest in US stock tokens is a helpful solution for those looking to invest in US stocks from India or any other country.

It's also worth noting that investing in US stocks can offer additional benefits such as access to multinational companies, the ability to buy fractions of stocks, and exposure to new markets and opportunities. However, it's important to keep in mind the potential risks associated with any investment and to conduct thorough research before making any investment decisions.
Activity: 714
Merit: 277
   -   Investing in the stock market is not bad as long as you know what you are getting into, although the risk is also high. But if you share that here in the forum, I think the majority of the community here will choose to invest in cryptocurrency or bitcoin.

Maybe you also know what it means anyway because you know that most of them are bitcoin or crypto lovers. Because for me crypto trading is still different if I compare it to stocks.
Pages:
Jump to: