Pages:
Author

Topic: 8 Bitmain APW3++ for sale - $1300 - free US shipping -- NEW PRICE ! (Read 503 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I can save all the hassle and do a direct buy from you if interested. I'll grab them all.
Sorry but deal is done already with starbucksbeans, and PSUs will be shipped soon to him.

I've used it for trades here several times, works perfectly.  Plus it links to all your accounts so people can get a good trust assessment of someone fairly quickly if they have an account there.  Looks me up, same name as here.  Smiley

Thanks, we've processed through them  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
I can save all the hassle and do a direct buy from you if interested. I'll grab them all.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Just use bitrated.com if you're doing BTC.  Tons of free escrow, super reliable.
Thanks for sharing this information - checked it and it looks fine.   Excerption arom FAQ:

-----------------
Are funds held in escrow?
No. Trust agents have a voting power that allows them to tip the outcome in favor of either the buyer or the seller, but does not allow them to take funds to themselves or use them in any other way without the permission of either the buyer or the seller.
This means that trust agents act as arbiters for the transactions, but do not operate an escrow account.
-----------------

But I wonder does Charlie Lee really act as their agent??   Huh Huh

Did you pesonally use it ?

I've used it for trades here several times, works perfectly.  Plus it links to all your accounts so people can get a good trust assessment of someone fairly quickly if they have an account there.  Looks me up, same name as here.  Smiley

I only wish they offered multiple currencies. 
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1406
They are sold
They are not finally sold yet, they are now reserved for "starbucksbeans" ,  and he is trying to find an escrow.  

I am afraid $1k volume is too smal for escrow guys, so they are not very interested in small fee  Sad  

I'm sure user minerjones will escrow this.  Contact him as I've done tons of escrow transactions through him
Just use bitrated.com if you're doing BTC.  Tons of free escrow, super reliable.
Thanks for sharing this information - checked it and it looks fine.   Excerption arom FAQ:

-----------------
Are funds held in escrow?
No. Trust agents have a voting power that allows them to tip the outcome in favor of either the buyer or the seller, but does not allow them to take funds to themselves or use them in any other way without the permission of either the buyer or the seller.
This means that trust agents act as arbiters for the transactions, but do not operate an escrow account.
-----------------

But I wonder does Charlie Lee really act as their agent??   Huh Huh

Did you pesonally use it ?
They are sold
They are not finally sold yet, they are now reserved for "starbucksbeans" ,  and he is trying to find an escrow.  

I am afraid $1k volume is too smal for escrow guys, so they are not very interested in small fee  Sad  
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Activity: 16
Just use bitrated.com if you're doing BTC.  Tons of free escrow, super reliable.
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
Did you try OgNasty
Activity: 7
Can anyone on this forum provide an escrow?

No one responds or publicly posts on this thread.

If any reputable member wants to step up please do.

In the meantime I have reached out to philip again in hopes that he is free now.

It seems Lupin has not responded and has since logged in to his account.

Since he does not appear to be interested I have also contacted

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/mitchell-113670

Mitchell can you please also comment publicly?

Please also send me a btc address to send funds to.

Thank you.

And also zarab,

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/zazarb-369212

I'm just going down the escrow list at this point which can be found on https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/recommended-bitcointalk-escrow-services-2439910

need just someone who wants to do escrow  Undecided

Cuteman please ship once I have sent the funds, thank you.

agreed, waiting for confirmation from Lupin.
I'm sorry to hear that Phil, I hope things turn out well for you.

I have contacted Lupin from the escrow list and asked him to publicly respond here.

(https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/lutpin-520313)

I will be the buyer and we have come to an agreement.

I will pay the escrow fees and pay the total of $1000 dollars in order to purchase all the psus.

I have told cuteman my address and personal information via email.

Please provide me a wallet in which I may send funds to secure this deal.

Cuteman please ship once I have sent the funds, thank you.

Should any more details need to be ironed out please contact me via google hangouts as I'm a newbie and restricted in sending more than 1 personal message a day on here.

legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
I won't be able to do escrow until  the 3rd of Jan.  I am handling a complex issue at the moment and have too much on my plate to do it.
Hello,

I would be willing to buy the entire lot from you. I'm located in Arizona.

I can pay you before midnight tonight.

Escrow through Phil or any reputable person on the escorw list from the forums.

I've been a lurker for a long time so please be legit.

I have a pm restriction so if we could chat via google hangouts my email address is

[email protected]

Also if you could fill in the escrow with all the details, and have them send me an address to send funds to I think we can get this done.

Just send me a message on email as that is the fastest way for me to reply and communicate with you.
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1406
If this sale doesn't go through I'd possibly be interested in a couple, pm me if it falls through, thank you.
where in washington state ? can pick up directly
sorry guys, offer is under HOLD STATUS for the moment,  i'm negotiating the selling.
Activity: 42
where in washington state ? can pick up directly
HOLD STATUS for the moment,  under selling negotiation.
Pages:
Jump to: