Pages:
Author

Topic: 80% BTC dominance by 2022 - page 4. (Read 2170 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
September 19, 2018, 04:56:19 AM
Thank you for your positive view. But your prediction is based only halving? Do you think that halving will have sich big affect on Bitcoin price?
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 19, 2018, 04:53:46 AM
I think this is impossible. Even today there are very good projects, and as we come to 2022, there will be much more powerful projects. My guess is 30%
Activity: 350
September 19, 2018, 04:50:23 AM
It is very interesting philosophical question ). No one can say for sure what would be the BTC price and market dominance even in a month. And price prediction for long term is million times harder then for short term.
But I also have a guess ). I think that after some point, for example when BTC price will be near to $3000, the dominance of BTC will be about 90%. And after that we will see a gradual and constant market growth and reducing dominance of BTC to current value. Of course, there will be local falls and ups, but in general it will be slow but steady growth with an increase in the weight of altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
quarkchain.io
September 19, 2018, 04:40:08 AM
I admit that when bitcoin conquers new heights, whales will start pouring bitcoins into altcoins and domination may fall below 30%, they can not already earn on bitcoin and return to the alts and their possible rapid growth.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
September 19, 2018, 04:29:17 AM
That's a funny prediction and current trend is moving towards that.
With coins adding up daily and a fierce competition in every sector, bitcoin had gone below 40% in dominance by total marketcap but with the 2018's great crypto depression, the coin took back it's dominance to more than 55% eating up a lot of altcoins value.
Activity: 238
Merit: 5
https://www.jacs.tech/
September 19, 2018, 04:24:49 AM
That isn't possible. This is only possible if cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrency exchanges are banned for use. Only, in this case, bitcoin can return to where it all began. If this does not happen - altcoins will not allow 80% domination in the market. Most alts are scams, but good projects take half of the all crypto capitalization.
Activity: 934
Merit: 19
September 18, 2018, 11:53:48 PM
it is not a fact that BTC will strongly dominate with technology development. It seems to me that some of the alternative coins will be able to surpass it in capitalization. all rests on the applicability in real life, which will take faster, then grow.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
September 18, 2018, 11:51:16 PM
If that will go as speculated, then it will be timely for my portfolio since i am setting it to that year where i wanted to sell some or most of my crypto assets. There will be a new all time high on or even before that year comes. Nothing to worry too since bitcoin remains dominant above all cryptos despite its price fluctuations.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 18, 2018, 09:42:51 PM
I believe we'll go back to 2022 Bitcoin dominance by 2022.

The next halving should have put us past 6 figures, somewhere from $100,000 to $500,000 (to difficult to know where it will peak before the crash once we get past the 6 figure psychological barrier which is an huge accomplishment.. I predict tons of people getting rekt as they sell at $100,000 and open shorts expecting the price to crash right at $100,000)

By then the fact that most alts are scams should be obvious to even noobs and BTC will go back to the natural 80% balance as per pareto law distribution.

The alternative is there is a possibility we don't quite get past $100,000 and fall right before getting there, which would give us a a year or two of dipping before we actually get past $100,000 which will definitely crush altcoins.

We will not go because there is more and more coins added to coinmarketcap that are not comparable to bitcoin. They are not PoW. They are premined.  That coinmarketcap bitcoin domination is totally fake, since there should be many more groups of crypto and not mixed apples and pears together.  

In 2022 that coinmarketcap bitcoin domination will not be even 20%

Exatly i think same like this.. There willbe more and more coins and new technologies. Surely btc will have good percentage of market cap. but not more 20 30 like this.. 
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
September 17, 2018, 10:22:35 AM
That is not predicted by friends, because Bitcoin is not predictable.
Let the water flow from the mountain by flowing slowly and all markets will return to green with their own.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 10:55:54 PM
i dont understand how can btc dominance go that much up. bitcoin is not enough good to cover needs of the ecosystem. network size, transaction fees, speed etc are not good at all.

It's true that Bitcoin transactions are too long if you send from Exchange A to Exchange B, some confirmation is needed to arrive at the destination wallet.
But remember, in cryptocurrency there is nothing impossible because all cryptocurrency always gives a surprise.
Activity: 380
September 06, 2018, 12:35:55 PM
Yes, I think that in the future bitcoin, however, will prevail over all other coins. And it is necessary to buy it for a long long time.
As one of the analysts said that you can invest and buy other coins, but only after you bought at least 1 bitcoin. On an extreme case =)
Activity: 310
Merit: 101
September 06, 2018, 10:39:51 AM
I believe we'll go back to 2022 Bitcoin dominance by 2022.

The next halving should have put us past 6 figures, somewhere from $100,000 to $500,000 (to difficult to know where it will peak before the crash once we get past the 6 figure psychological barrier which is an huge accomplishment.. I predict tons of people getting rekt as they sell at $100,000 and open shorts expecting the price to crash right at $100,000)

By then the fact that most alts are scams should be obvious to even noobs and BTC will go back to the natural 80% balance as per pareto law distribution.

The alternative is there is a possibility we don't quite get past $100,000 and fall right before getting there, which would give us a a year or two of dipping before we actually get past $100,000 which will definitely crush altcoins.
I also believe in the article you mentioned, although the bitcoin price has dropped dramatically but the theory that Bitcoin's price increase in 2022 is quite possible. And then the price of bitcoin can be millions.
Activity: 294
September 06, 2018, 10:30:22 AM
I think that in 2022 will be dominated by the Ethereum and not bitcoin. I think Ethereum will dominate and have 70% of market capitalization. IMHO
Activity: 602
September 06, 2018, 10:25:35 AM
Is this not predictable? Do you think that this can not just happen? I'm sure that it will be so because now many people who are panicking sell their Altcoins and very persistently start buying BTC
Activity: 73
September 06, 2018, 10:21:51 AM
I do not think it will, because there are many better coin than BTC such as ETH it is developed on better technology, higher security, etc. So I think 80% of the market is dominated by BTC in 2022 is impossible.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
September 05, 2018, 12:27:50 PM
This is possible only if no new money will come to the market, otherwise it will be enough money for all the projects on the market. Fresh money should come anyway.

If new money comes then how this is really takes the BTC dominance move up to 80 percentage or something and all mate. I see the useful of bitcoin will be there and at the same time bitcoin halving will be come this 2020 and at that time you will find the bitcoin will be reduced half in the circulation.
How it will be reaches that much dominance.
Already now bitcoin dominance with in this year with in this already at 52 percent.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
September 05, 2018, 12:12:54 PM
This is possible only if no new money will come to the market, otherwise it will be enough money for all the projects on the market. Fresh money should come anyway.
Activity: 119
September 05, 2018, 12:05:38 PM
We can tell if Bitcoin's value in 2020 is going to rise, but I expect its value to be higher and higher, because I'm a big fan of investing in Bitcoin.
Activity: 224
September 01, 2018, 05:39:45 PM
This balance is very important in the world of crypto currencies. I think if a dominace is 80%, many subcodes will die. so it should not be this way.
Pages:
Jump to: