Pages:
Author

Topic: 80% of all alt coins in negative % change at the moment - page 2. (Read 1545 times)

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Reading the comments here will give you insights with different perspectives. This will provide you also some ideas how to handle your altcoins/bitcoin.
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
In Crypto We Trust
Go with Ark for a win Grin Green!
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
This drop is based off unreliable news sources and only that is causing this much of havoc. The chaos would be even more if countries start banning ICOs and cryptocurrencies, especially the communist countries which are playing a vital role in promoting coins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
It's all because of bubble of crypto and I think market is going to fall this year
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
I think that people who invest in altcoins are much more involved into crypto currencies than many of those who invest only in bitcoin.
Bitcoin investors are ordinary people. They do not look at the price every day, and they do not read the crypto news that often as well.
So FUD and other news don't affect them that much because they are not aware of the news.
The altcoin owners are more informed, that means they react faster.
I think that is the main reason why volatility in the altcoin area has become much higher than in the bitcoin field.
The recent news (although it was most likely fake) was bad, so we have a price decrease.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I can't believe how easy it is to shake off the market. Release some news about china, russia or US and price drops.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Yea, more of because china. Non-yellow people selling without translating the news yellow people just buying more. Other than crypto veteran selling to buy back at lower price, plebs selling at whale's buy back position.
Activity: 350
What you could be the reason alt coins dumping atm besides, China?

If China even has that big impact. Could it be connected with some of the published news yesterday that local exchanges will be taken down in China?

If so, I would expect increase in other exchanges but this is not the case.

Or is this a reflection of the various problems alt coins have in many verticals atm?

Or just because BTC <> USD value falling?

for these weeks it is indeed the chinese regulatory factor that most affect the price of altcoin and bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Hello. Bye.
Just like before, china steps out and the prices soar but then china steps back in and the price sky rockets. Something we have seen before over and over again.
Activity: 560
Merit: 111
at the moment
It`s normal:

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

If China even has that big impact. Could it be connected with some of the published news yesterday that local exchanges will be taken down in China?

Or is this a reflection of the various problems alt coins have in many verticals atm?

Yes, it's the latest over-reaction to the news from China. It has nothing to do with problems with specific alt coins.
When the whole market moves like this, the cause can be something that affects all of crypto, or something that affects just bitcoin.. so bitcoin drops and alts just follow.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 769
indirectly, yes.
there was a lot of FUD in the past 18 hours about China banning bitcoin so a panic sell started. and whenever bitcoin price goes down, altcoins get dumped hard unless they are already being pumped harder. without exception.

China has absolutely zero effect.
it is the FUD that affects the market. if China is wiped from the face of the earth tomorrow, i promise you that next week the FUD comes because of another country. possibly Russia. if Russia was wiped from the face of the earth it would be Korea, then another....

but so far China exists and everyone falls for the FUD every time. so it is easy.
Which this fud cycle continues again and again. Its not surprising which those fuds are usually the cause of such price decrease. China might give some effects but its not the thing to be worried of. People do always talk about it and it cant be avoided because we do have our own views or maybe just trolling.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
indirectly, yes.
there was a lot of FUD in the past 18 hours about China banning bitcoin so a panic sell started. and whenever bitcoin price goes down, altcoins get dumped hard unless they are already being pumped harder. without exception.

China has absolutely zero effect.
it is the FUD that affects the market. if China is wiped from the face of the earth tomorrow, i promise you that next week the FUD comes because of another country. possibly Russia. if Russia was wiped from the face of the earth it would be Korea, then another....

but so far China exists and everyone falls for the FUD every time. so it is easy.
VTS
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Licensing & Monetizing Digital Content!
This selling is mostly all based upon the China news. But many times weekends are red due to profit
taking also. Hopefully this will be over soon just like past selloffs.

The profit taking is for sure a factor when weekend starts, usually slowly starting during the day... today I doubt its the profit take out.

To me it looks like the minus is bigger than on the day the China news got released, that´s why I´m wondering, tho.

Activity: 700
Merit: 136
This selling is mostly all based upon the China news. But many times weekends are red due to profit
taking also. Hopefully this will be over soon just like past selloffs.
VTS
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Licensing & Monetizing Digital Content!

Pages:
Jump to: