Pages:
Author

Topic: 80 Shit Posts In 1 day! How come this idiot is not banned yet ? - page 2. (Read 1817 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420
To stop fueling the fire and giving the spammer more to refute(which hes obviously losing that battle) why dont a few of you add namworld on skype and have him look at this thread, then he will prob drop the spammer from campaign. I am awaiting his response myself but once the spammer is dropped from a campaign he wont be allowed in any of the SMAS managed campaigns.

Heres namworlds skype if anyone cares to try with me

legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 6809
Cashback 15%
So this guy hermanhs09 from Coinroll signature campaign posts over 80 times in a day and over 170 posts in 2 days.I know forum doesn't have posting limit regulations but this cunt definitely deserves a temp ban.Not like his posts are very constructive and all.Thoughts ?
I think instead of forum staff banning him, would be much better if he is sacked from the signature campaign for which he is wearing signature.He is obviously doing this to increase his post for signature campaign and removing him from it would teach him a lesson not to be spammy again
Yeah but then he'll just join another one even if it doesn't pay as much.  

I remember this guy's username from a while back, can't remember exactly why.  His activity and post count aren't as out of whack as mine but they're close, and I don't even post 20 times in a day usually.   I suspect this is a bought account, but I don't have proof.

Edit: Duh, just looked at his feedback.   Definitely was sold--and now the owner is spamming.  What a surprise.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
So this guy hermanhs09 from Coinroll signature campaign posts over 80 times in a day and over 170 posts in 2 days.I know forum doesn't have posting limit regulations but this cunt definitely deserves a temp ban.Not like his posts are very constructive and all.Thoughts ?
I think instead of forum staff banning him, would be much better if he is sacked from the signature campaign for which he is wearing signature.He is obviously doing this to increase his post for signature campaign and removing him from it would teach him a lesson not to be spammy again

Why, so he can farm the account some more and then sell it to someone who plans on using for something other than sig campaigns?  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 854
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
you can check out some of my posts,and you can find many where i have actually pasted the link,
to the tutorial with earning bitcoins,i dont know what you mean about this.
i did it in many post's so this argument is invalid.
"I can't say anything about the bits of your post that mean something, so I'll reply to an invalid point."

The fact that someone is allowed to post like this, regardless of signature, shows that there is becoming a serious problem with the current system when dealing with post quality.
IMO more staff members are needed to police users like this, perhaps dedicated to dealing with post quality, and any signature campaigns ran by a bot should be removed. They are asking for spammers to exploit them.

I think the same but I doubt that the staff will start in someway to manage and control all the signature campaigns and I doubt he, hermanhs09 will post too much without the signature ad (so without be paid). The basic problem here are the numerous signature campaigns that are opened to all type the forum users without care about nothing.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

I have mentioned this guy elsewhere.  

He has averaged 200 in each 24 hours period over 5 days
1000 posts in 5 (full) days. (very nearly)

Whose problem is this to resolve?

Coinroll say,
We will pay:
- $0.25 per new post
- $0.0005 daily * total post count (all posts for your account(s) are counted. The stat on your profile.)
Ex: You have 1000 posts total on forum and you make 10 more after joining. You will get $2.5 for the 10 posts at the end of the day. You will also get $0.505 for the day. If you then stopped posting, you would keep getting $0.505 daily for keeping the signature.

Conditions:
- There is no post limit per week, although quality is reviewed. If some user is going around forum, posting short posts that are neither helpful nor required (example: "This seems nice." "Good work." Always answering with only "Yes/No"), then that's cause for a ban. If posts could be replaced by spam/jumble and bring as much into the conversation, then that isn't acceptable.
- Posts can be in any section of the forum.

(hermanhs09 has "earned" over $250 this last 5 days, if i am correct)
So they may ban him from the campaign, or they may not.

But I see it more as a forum moderation problem.
I would have thought forum moderators would have picked this up by now, before Coinroll get a chance.
How can you miss 1000 posts in 5 days. (i couldn't and i wasn't looking)

Maybe this kind of posting is within forum rules. (they seem a bit vague here)
I don't see how that could be possible!

---
BTW as a side, this account appears to have changed hands at least 3 times.
First it was broken English with Indonesian,
then perfect English,
now fairly good English and polish.

Am I right hermanhs09?
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
you can check out some of my posts,and you can find many where i have actually pasted the link,
"I can't say anything about the bits of your post that mean something, so I'll reply to an invalid point."

The fact that someone is allowed to post like this, regardless of signature, shows that there is becoming a serious problem with the current system when dealing with post quality.
IMO more staff members are needed to police users like this, perhaps dedicated to dealing with post quality, and any signature campaigns ran by a bot should be removed. They are asking for spammers to exploit them.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
You're barking up the wrong tree, that was actmyname, not Joel_Jantsen to point out the post with the tutorial.
Maybe take a second before blindly hitting quote and ranting away?
The argument of you spamming in a very badly manner is not invalid, your post history is a living evidence of it.

Anyhow, wanna address the issue brought up by Quickseller?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Let's say i am a shitposter.
You're,I already stated that.Want me to repeat again ?

But i dont know which posts are you talking about,can you tell me which one actually?
Im very curious about it.
Yes sure why not,how about all of them ? I don't see a single constructive posts which is intended to actual contribute to the discussions.
I think the thing you are doing right now is getting just over-excited about bitcoin.
It is a great tool,but you cannot expect THAT big rise,it may really go up very high,but just dont say things like that...

I would like to see that FBI  would open an investigation,about the
case of hashocean.
I haven't lost anything  there,but a lot of my friend actually did.

Yeah,same here i like to play battlefield actually,but i only play Battlefield 3,because
for now my computer is too weak for new one's.
Luckily i will buy a new one in some time for btc Cheesy

Typical shit posting mate.Otherwise you wouldn't spend 10 hours behind the computer increasing your post count.
You'll see that same member here in the meta section later today saying "why i be banned for ..... i no even do anything wrong HuhCheesy
He is a senior member I guess.Maybe a bought account for sig spamming with his army enrolled in YoShit and what not.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
Hmm...
But i dont know which posts are you talking about,can you tell me which one actually?
Here is another one for you: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15472205
Quote from:  Re: [WTS 0.721 bitcoins for WU or wire tsfr
If you want, I can probably act as a middleman between you and the localbitcoins seller for the WU funds(If you are not very experienced with dealing on localbitcoins). Currently the going rate for 1 BTC is 667.77 USD for 1 BTC with your volume, and you'll get around $481.46 USD for your BTC.

I won't charge you a fee, or, you could just purchase it yourself here: https://localbitcoins.com/ad/277342/cash-out-your-bitcoins-western-union
legendary
Merit: 1308
Get your game girl
You're,I already stated that.Want me to repeat again ?

Yes sure why not,how about all of them ? I don't see a single constructive posts which is intended to actual contribute to the discussions.
I think the thing you are doing right now is getting just over-excited about bitcoin.
It is a great tool,but you cannot expect THAT big rise,it may really go up very high,but just dont say things like that...

I would like to see that FBI  would open an investigation,about the
case of hashocean.
I haven't lost anything  there,but a lot of my friend actually did.

Yeah,same here i like to play battlefield actually,but i only play Battlefield 3,because
for now my computer is too weak for new one's.
Luckily i will buy a new one in some time for btc Cheesy

Typical shit posting mate.Otherwise you wouldn't spend 10 hours behind the computer increasing your post count.
You'll see that same member here in the meta section later today saying "why i be banned for ..... i no even do anything wrong Huh"  Cheesy
He is a senior member I guess.Maybe a bought account for sig spamming with his army enrolled in YoShit and what not.
copper member
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
Hmm...Let's say i am a shitposter.
Almost all of them.
That you make them longer and blow them up with adding some nonsense before or after the post doesn't change that fact.
I don't know how any campaign can be paying for stuff like that, but coinroll really seems to be going down a bad path.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504
Spear the bees
Hmm...
How are you able to create constructive posts when you reply within minutes of each post that you make? If there are clearly posts that have explained what you've stated, then there isn't a need to recycle that content and post it again and again.

This post:

Wow!  Those damn chinamen kick serious ass.  

Those Swedish pussies at KnC miner look like silly little bitches with their garbage Neptune mining junk.  They don't understand shit about business and now they are driven away as another non-competitive clunk.

Those shrewd Jews can squeeze a penny until Lincoln screams, but Spondoolies couldn't stay competitive against the hyper efficient Chinese manufacturing.

Survival of the fittest my friend.  The Jews and Swedes are OUT OF BUSINESS because the fucking Chinese kicked their asses.  
What the hell is this post about?
And where are your proofs?
I would say im feeling the same like kryptqnick,you are talking some shit.
But where are the proofs? can you provide any,or it is just talking without any sense?
requires no thought whatsoever to construct it and you're not offering anything.

Likewise:
I have 1 BTC right now, so that would mean that I would have 100,000,000 $. Of course, this will never happen Sad...
Never say never, but this time you are right  Grin
hahaha,you made my day Blackmet Cheesy
Im getting laughed all the time about these threads " what would you do if 1 sat is 1000$ " or something like that lol
so many of them :O

this tutorial is very useful
Im pasting it everywhere for people who dont know how to earn,
it is faster to read it than write how to earn money with bitcoin Cheesy
Where are you pasting it? Nowhere?

It seems like you think that spacing out your one-liner into three lines means that it's not a one-liner anymore.

I don't know anybody who can post 156 posts in 24 hours and still think that they're not spamming. That's only the average, too. In your peak times, you whip out posts like they're nothing!

EDIT: 6:27 PM Forum Time

I found this. Why are you replying to an archival thread?!

Hello BTCtalk,

I need someone who can post ads on CL, like 40 per day , I would pay per ad(0.6$ per ad) or per day(35$ for 40ads) !Also I would pay 10-15 $ in BTC for each good(UP on the site) autotrader or ebay listing. The payment will be through BTC !
Please reply here for more info or pm for my Jabber!  

Thanks!
What is CL? because i probably could do something like this,it is not hard for me
and i have a a lot of time free.
Anyway just explain it here,dont send me any PM's alright? if the topic is still current.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Hmm...
legendary
Activity: 1120
This one is pretty obvious. He or she must be new.

You'll see that same member here in the meta section later today saying "why i be banned for ..... i no even do anything wrong Huh"  Cheesy
legendary
Merit: 1308
Get your game girl
Pages:
Jump to: