Pages:
Author

Topic: 800 BTC loan request - 10% interest - page 2. (Read 5193 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
May 04, 2012, 06:57:19 PM
Dude a ZX-14 won't slow you down!!
Quite the comedian aren't we?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
May 04, 2012, 06:56:00 PM
Dude a ZX-14 won't slow you down!!
legendary
You cannot kill love
May 04, 2012, 06:51:38 PM
Yeah, when if I actually get to where I want to be I wouldn't mind giving back a few hundred/thousand dollars to show appreciation.
Fixed That For You Smiley
Nothing can stop me from reaching my goals, things can only slow me down.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
May 04, 2012, 06:01:40 PM
Yeah, when if I actually get to where I want to be I wouldn't mind giving back a few hundred/thousand dollars to show appreciation.
Fixed That For You Smiley
legendary
You cannot kill love
May 04, 2012, 06:00:26 PM
Well with karma on your side, how can you go wrong!!
Yeah, when I actually get to where I want to be I wouldn't mind giving back a few hundred/thousand dollars to show appreciation.
legendary
May 04, 2012, 05:39:47 PM
Well with karma on your side, how can you go wrong!!
legendary
You cannot kill love
May 02, 2012, 10:05:58 PM
Sometimes, you just know things.  Not a chance of me dying from cancer either.

One of the best investments? I can think of several bitcoin investments that are better than loaning to any member on the forums.
There's more than what meets the eye, karma will further repay those who supported me, down the road.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Bitcoin today is what the internet was in 1998.
May 02, 2012, 09:40:14 PM
From what I've seen here, best you might get is 8% per month. Have you structured a payment plan? Have you tried a bank? Will the title of the vehicle be held as collateral? Make/Model/Year/Mileage?
... [I ] would prefer not to disclose information regarding the title.

... I'm trying to tell you I'm a good investment without scaring you into questioning yourself.

Sometimes you just have to have a little faith.

I will have much more capital in the months to come, it's the initial investments that I need.

... I have demonstrated nothing but fiscal responsibility on these forums.

This is nothing compared to what I'm going to ask for next, and I figure this could provide me some additional credibility.

This seems like a very high-risk investment to me.
Which is ironic, because to me, I'm probably one of the best investments somebody can make.

One of the best investments? I can think of several bitcoin investments that are better than loaning to any member on the forums.
vip
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
May 02, 2012, 08:54:59 PM
That's not my fate, I can already tell.  But if it were to happen, I would have someone else take care of the funds.  Thank you.

How do you know? Do you have ESPN or something?
legendary
You cannot kill love
May 02, 2012, 08:53:01 PM
That's not my fate, I can already tell.  But if it were to happen, I would have someone else take care of the funds.  Thank you.
legendary
You cannot kill love
May 02, 2012, 07:39:12 PM
From what I've seen here, best you might get is 8% per month. Have you structured a payment plan? Have you tried a bank? Will the title of the vehicle be held as collateral? Make/Model/Year/Mileage?

... I'm trying to tell you I'm a good investment without scaring you into questioning yourself.

I will have much more capital in the months to come, it's the initial investments that I need.

This is nothing compared to what I'm going to ask for next, and I figure this could provide me some additional credibility.

Which is ironic, because to me, I'm probably one of the best investments somebody can make.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Bitcoin today is what the internet was in 1998.
May 02, 2012, 07:08:03 PM

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
May 02, 2012, 06:50:30 PM
Oh, I didn't realize this loan was just to support your whims. Why shoot so low? Ask for enough to buy a new Ducati.

You are so clearly the picture of fiscal responsibility, I can't imagine why no one has jumped on this amazing low-risk opportunity yet.  Cheesy

I nearly spit out my drink, thanks asshat  Cheesy
legendary
You cannot kill love
May 02, 2012, 06:27:01 PM
if you need money why dont you just take it out of the structure/limo/web hosting company(s) ??

Those were only plans that have since been replaced by better ideas.  I was calling for $5 mil to operate that, and while it would work, it's too frivolous of me and just not really what I want to do. $1 mil would allow me to create a more sustainable and realistic venture in a different, more vital market.
legendary
May 02, 2012, 06:21:19 PM

Not as powerful as 1000cc, eh?

Why stop at 600cc then..  Heck get a ZX-14!!!
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
May 02, 2012, 06:11:10 PM
if you need money why dont you just take it out of the structure/limo/web hosting company(s) ??

legendary
You cannot kill love
May 02, 2012, 06:03:09 PM
600cc, that sounds awful powerful.. Are you sure you can handle it?
Not as powerful as 1000cc, eh?

jwz, what do you think 90% of loans are for?  Your remarks mean nothing when I have demonstrated nothing but fiscal responsibility on these forums.

legendary
May 02, 2012, 04:00:16 PM
600cc, that sounds awful powerful.. Are you sure you can handle it?
Activity: 868
May 02, 2012, 03:49:17 PM
Oh, I didn't realize this loan was just to support your whims. Why shoot so low? Ask for enough to buy a new Ducati.

You are so clearly the picture of fiscal responsibility, I can't imagine why no one has jumped on this amazing low-risk opportunity yet.  Cheesy
legendary
You cannot kill love
May 02, 2012, 01:54:13 PM
You always have the most entertaining loan threads.

dank has always been the atlas of the lending forum Smiley
Not exactly sure what that means.

Why not get a cheapie used Honda civic?

That gets like 50 MPG, bout the same MPG as a motorcycle, cheaper, and you don't get rained on..
I already have a car and no, I'm not buying a civic.  Saving gas isn't my goal, it's just a random statistic I provided for anyone who doubts I will be able to pay it back.

You can get a reliable 250cc bike for MUCH cheaper than $4000. If saving money is truly your goal, your break-even will be much lower and your mpg will be much higher.

Still, without even providing ID, I can't imagine why anyone would lend you enough to buy anything. Of course, I'm always surprised when I see people lending to begin with. Good luck.
Saving money isn't my goal either.  I want a 600cc bike so I can have a 600cc bike, 250cc just won't cut it after a few weeks.
Pages:
Jump to: