Pages:
Author

Topic: $8000+ is here. This rise has left behind lots of wounded... - page 5. (Read 1672 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I think this 10,000$ before the end of the year and then drop is turning into a self fulfilling prophecy. I have read many posts that say the exact same thing. I guess the question now is what happens if we reach 10,000 before the end of December.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Bazinga!
Bitcoin Price Will reach 1BTC=$10,000 by the end of the year!
I guess it will be close to 30-31 of december as a gift for the New Year but after big dump appear to collect our money  Grin Wink

we are only lucky when we see a big drop. it is a gift to us by the market like the discounts the big shops give, like always say when there is a dip, buy it or regret it for the rest of your life.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
the $8000 was finally broken for the second time now and we are officially on the big ass rise now.

but this rise has left behind lots of wounded people who forgot to listen to advice of "buy in the dip" and were left behind.
right now so many of them are creating new accounts saying how bitcoin is going to crash and how it is all a bubble that it is starting to make me laugh Grin

anyways, enjoy the ride. see you at $10k
Many threads came with the same expectation query about the future value. Now bitcoin price is started bumping without any reasons this time but we have to wait for more a month to find the bitcoin value in the 10000 US dollars in the chart.
These kind of shit posters always comes with the same query you please ignore it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Bitcoin Price Will reach 1BTC=$10,000 by the end of the year!
I guess it will be close to 30-31 of december as a gift for the New Year but after big dump appear to collect our money  Grin Wink
Activity: 1162
Yeah, it will be glorious. Yesterday ATH was trilling to watch. I expect 10k dollars before Christmas Cheesy
Activity: 770
Bazinga!
the $8000 was finally broken for the second time now and we are officially on the big ass rise now.

but this rise has left behind lots of wounded people who forgot to listen to advice of "buy in the dip" and were left behind.
right now so many of them are creating new accounts saying how bitcoin is going to crash and how it is all a bubble that it is starting to make me laugh Grin

anyways, enjoy the ride. see you at $10k
Pages:
Jump to: